Is this the most cucked movie of all time?

Is this the most cucked movie of all time?

> All black hero.

> Made illegal to downvote the movie. Considered hate speech.

> Takes place in future African technological utopia. We will be kangz

> All black utopia. Called Black Panther.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2018/02/02/facebook-bans-group-responsible-black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-plan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>All black hero.
>cucked

Is dis what you dumb white boys really think?

I actually wanna watch it. Almost certain its actually redpilled as fuck like most afro american males.

Seems just as gay as every other (((marvel))) movie ever made
What we should be doing is making blacks think how much better of they’d be if they lived in all black countries

bleedingcool.com/2018/02/02/facebook-bans-group-responsible-black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-plan/

>Let's give this movie what it deserves and down vote it fellow pollack

>ethnostate with strict border policy
>hierarchical monarchy
>respect for tradition and family
>shows that isolationist, ethno-culturally hegemonic cultures are utopias
This will redpill the masses. Push that Wakanda is a model to be followed.

Who fucking cares.

>Only nation in the region that flourishes
>Homogeneous
>Big fucking wall
>Strict non-intervention policy
Not cucked at all, in fact I say this is /ourmovie/ just because leftists hate everything we like

Where is it illegal to down vote?

nice troll but you spelled "bois" incorrectly. Sad.

Illegal is not the right word but you'll be banned from rotten tomatoes.

>anyone who dislikes my capeshit is a racist ebil nazi russian troll
maybe we should give it patronizingly good reviews.

Africans in Africa won't even see this

I'm gonna pirate it and watch it just so I know if the Black Panther being /ourguy/ memes are true.

i didn't waste my time on the"compton" nigger movie, i won't waste it here either!

the difference ... compton was about nigger gangsters, this one's bout black people supremacy! NONE as far as i can see ...

start a twitter campaign #wakandaborders. Show that a closed nationalistic ethnostate with no immigration can be successful and prosper even in Africa.

how bout Watermelon Man

jus sayin is all

>Downvoting a movie because black people, when you should be upvoting it for being literal Nignazis

You only just took the redpill huh?

This, the film promoted by nazis with fashy reviews of their wonderful vision of a functional non-diverse ethno-state with strong borders surrounded third world scum they don't give a shit about.

The SJWs in charge of the movie couldn't even use a realistic representation of Africa, they had to use a nigger fantasy land to get people to even think that niggers are respectable

Black fragility.