One Punch Man

Who had the more hilarious beatdown?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HqX9R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

garou, if only to see salty garoufags shift the goalposts afterwards

>WDM was just a stepping stone for Garou

Garou. Suiryu got his ass beat in a brutal fashion, learned humility, and did some work. Garou just lost.

Is the chapter this week?

b-but it was ultimately beneficial for him! h-honest!

WDM fags on suicide

Suiryu's was pretty funny.

>literally wait for a year for this

Garou's was definitely funnier. Suiryu's was just sad.

Garou's. After Saitama completely smashes apart his flimsy reasoning and excuses he hits him with the golden 'you could never beat me'.

didn't find Suiryu's beatdown funny at all. He was buit up as this cool dude who was at the pinnacle of the martial arts world for the entire tournament, only to be bamboozled by Saitama and crushed by the monster guy. His true cowardly nature exposed with his teeth punched out, such a sad sight.

Garou isn't a broken man from his beatdowns by Saitama, likely because he again had no idea what sent him flying through that wall. Also he only gets more motivated by getting his ass kicked, which is inspiring rather than sad.

How close is Suiryu to Garou's current powerlevel? How far back would we have to go for them to match up evenly?
Tanktop Master Garou?
Golden Ball Garou?
Hero Association Slaughter Party Garou?
Personally, I think the current and Metal Bat Garou are stronger than Suiryu.

Garou didn't improve much compared to his first appeareance. Nowhere near as ridiculous as his biggest powerups that hapened when he was near death.

Suiryu's was more sad than funny while Garou's was a short gag, so I'm gonna say Garou.

Beautiful monster

Garou would beat the shit out of Suiryu

>he'd still beat Suiryu, y-you guys

Literally the only recourse left for Garou-fags. For what it's worth, Suiryu's shown more than Garou at this point.

Who has the more cancerous fanbase?

He has to get rocked for the full saiyan effect and the stakes aren't high enough yet.

I wanna fuck Fubuki

The one beaten by a dog that wasnt even fighting seriously and just kept giving the paw

webcomic garou right before his battle with Saitama would beat Suiryu

Garou, all of his beat down is basically a gag.

How long until Saitama wrecks Garou for good and all the Garoufags get eternally buttfrustrated seeing their precious Garou get his ideals destroyed?

Garou did. Because he's still in his delusions every defeat just forces him to jump back into his own head and rationalize it and blame other things. And he's so far up his own ass that he won't even just admit to himself that he's doing the wrong thing at this point.

Suiryu's looking down on heroes gave him a good short arc leading up to, and following his beatdown. He's a "Civilian" in this world and he lacked the drive to fight for something more than himself, but he's not deluded about this when things got more serious. It was honestly pathetic watching him beg for help but at least he had the self awareness to admit his own fears.

Garou's beatdown was funny because you know he's a retard that will keep at this without ever questioning his motives.

>it's been 6 months since actual canon story was released

WHAT THE FUCK, ONE? YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER STOP THE WEBCOMIC.

He's a conman, we only have us to blame now

Motherfucker's sipping pina coladas in his lambo storage mansion by now.

The manga's already diverged from it, so I'm guessing this is the new canon

Will we see a real fight of the one man determined to fight even if it cost his life, Garou ?

Is this racist?

>poor little nip boy realizes his dream and becomes BLACKED.com

I don't see how that's racist.

>I've never read the webcomics

>implying wanting physical perfection and a beautiful dark shine is racist.

Dude what? Garo totally admitted defeat after his fight with WDM.

He admits defeat but this loss didn't knock any sense into him as opposed to Suiryu.

Slanted eye pale neet evolves into a European's wet dream.

Yes, japs should be offended.

Iirc darkshine was japanese or white before becoming a hero

He's not a conman, he's working on the manga and is finishing MP100, in a few chapter the MP is going to end and the OPM webcomic is going to be posted again

You know he writes all the manga material too right?

Debatable considering he's been so autistically focused on Mob Psycho

Murata takes pictures of the story boards he gets from him.

>Saitama was a stepping stone for Garou after his arc ended

Nigger please. Suiryu would've wiped the floor with WDM.

Garou, mostly because of the Garoufags. I love Garou but you Garoufags need to get your shit together

He had a great design

Well, what's funnier to you. This

Or this

suiryu beatdown > garou beatdown
garoufags butthurt > suiryufags butthurt

Darkshine is a jap. He just got so buff and exercised so much in the sun that he became black.

UltimateKing finally released his version of the last chapter.
imgur.com/a/HqX9R

Garou, definitely.

Who's ready for season 2 to get announced at AX in 33 minutes?

You know what they say about big feet

Garou. The salt of all the steppingstonefags afterwards was amazing

Gary, the resident Gallowfag lost his mind and shitposted for hours and hours.

For nearly two days straight.

No chapter until August. July is the new volume.

They require big shoes.

Garou lost to a dog. After all that "powering up" from Metal Bat and etc. He got clowned by a dog. He then gets 1 shotted yet again by Saitama.

Even Suiryu had Saitama's full attention and still managed to avoid some hits. That is some real impressive feats for someone who never trains.

MOSQUITO GIRL INCOMING IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS BOYS

bullshit

proof

have you read the webcomic

Yeah, not only Murata has to do the extra chapter for Volume 14 but also work with the Anime team for Season 2.

If it means we get Season 2 sooner than expected then I agree in putting the manga to hiatus until August.

Even if we almost directly went back to the webcomic, there are 3 webcomic chapters before that, which are usually the double release in the remake. Combined with how we're definitely getting more content in the part where Garou is "saved" by the MA, I'm expecting 8-10 chapters before we get to the part where ZM meets Genus again.

There is no hiatus faggot.

WDM is top tier among the S class.

I'm actually more interested in the manga than the anime.

"Who told you to shake" then bam punch to the face.

Unintentionally funny, at least he didnt get rekt like Teru in the latest MP100 chapter.

Bang confirmed a shitty teacher, no wonder Sourface got btfo easily.

>Unintentionally funny,

What did he mean by this?

He's a big smart guy

>Bang confirmed a shitty teacher
Bang wasn't training any of them to fight monsters as far as I know, and Garou left before he could have learned anything more anyways. Bang would have probably taught the person he thought of as his son greater techniques but Garou was such an edgy faggot he decided to miss out on all that.

Who's gonna be on the cover?

Most likely Max and Snek

fubuki as always

I wish Fubuki gets the extra chapter for Volume 14, use it to start building up her upcoming fight vs Psykos.

One of the negative things the webcomic MA had was the lack of buildup Fubuki vs Psykos had, like it was thrown together at the last min.

More like for volume 15 if that happens.

With Suiryu and Choze for the back cover

is Garou down with the clown?,

Finally done with this one.

Nice
Are they flipping each other's skirts?

Not really, just the wind flipping a bit. They'd do a pretty bad job at it otherwise.

That's what it's looking like so far

Aw, oh well. Still really hot.

Naaa. Tatsumaki is doing it with her mind. She wants attention. Little kids shouldnt do that

it's not like there is much to flip on her side.

So, which one?

Fubuki.

Garou, Suiryuu at least has grown as a person afterwards

But Garou got some huge powerups so he must be better.

Fubuki

What's next?

Could clean and color this one, or do a new piece I guess.

I really like this one

Have you thought about doing one of Eyesight? Nobody else has yet.

Yeah, that's planned. Wanted to redraw TTG also.

Suiryu's beatdown was pathetic.

Remember all those "Damn Suiryu's stronger than Garou" posts?

;_; I was one of his fans too