Pewdiepie <3 Jordan peterson

Where were you when JP and pewds teamed up to make Gen Z great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zb1EuGTa5BA
youtu.be/MxpLpdpcjlo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Northern_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's such a fucking kike yet Sup Forums worships him because they're too stupid to see him for what he really is

fucking pathetic.

Wish he had just kept it to "I appreciate you reviewing my book 12 Rules to Life. Best wishes" or something rather than promoting more of his own shit (website).

>Thanks Jordan! You're the best!

Wash your balls goyim

the stars are aligning .... biggest happening the world has ever seen happening soon Sup Forums ...

Eh, he was linking a list of books on his site that would mostly be considered red pilled. He sees what pewdepie is doing and trying to go for an asist, imo.

>trying to go for an asist
lmao no he isn't, he's using it for personal promotion and more shekels as always because pew has a massive fanbase of highly impressionable stupid young cunts, go do a book review on youtube and see if he comments on yours? pro tip, he won't.

pewds is the only eceleb for which user has any respect.
if pewds is keen to peterson, i may finally investigate what he's saying

the left can't meme

Its never the wrong time to shamelessly plug

“I’m sorry I raped someone... you’re probably feeling a little sad about that which is why you can find my holiday cookbook below”
- Mario batali

Peterson is a controlled cuckold
youtu.be/Zb1EuGTa5BA

>t. kek/cuck boi

Fuck off faggot

I'm glad Pewdiepie has started a bunch of them on a pipeline to learning to make memes and down the slippery slope of redpills starting with Jordan here.
Anglin has the right idea to target pewd's audience for redpilling. They already hate liberal media for lying about pewds

I'm sorry you never had a father present in your life and you fill the gap with b-grade armchair philosophers

(((___)))

>Hurr but minorities do collectivism hurr
It’s not cool when they do it either bucko. He’s never supported anyone doing it.

>Hurr debate X on da Joos
Nobody debates them because no one cares about them

>Muh Patreon
You’re against people making money?

I’m sorry you’re using a meme flag

>no one cares about them

>2018
>still calling non-whites "minorities"
Fuck off leftist.

>No one cares about them
Literally no one cares about the alt right other than the liberalists who you guys like to bash so much

In fact you guys should thank Sargon, he is literally the only fucking person who’s given (and ever will) give you the time of day.

Semantics? Really?

>if I post angry gaslighting about Sup Forums's affinity for something maybe they will turn completely hostile to be contrarian
nice try kike

we need to have the top comment asking him to review kevin macdonald's culture of critique or bell curve

yasssssssssssssssss !

He is becoming gen z's Richard Dawkins except less gay

It reveals a lot about your worldview. Would I be wrong in assuming you live in a majority white state? You can screech all you want about the dangers of collectivism, and you wouldn't be entirely wrong, but at the end of the day, if whites become a minority that's a bad situation for them. But I guess wanting to prevent that make me a collectivist? What does collectivism even mean at that point if it includes such a basic, common sense policy?

It would be good for a lot of his audience to check out Jordan's books honestly

lmao @ that immediate plug for his website, what a nob, too greedy to just post

>Hey thanks for the review pewds

Pewds is progressively redpilling his audience too which is great given his insane subscriber count. He is obviously /ourguy/, if you go back through his videos there are dogwhistles EVERYWHERE.

hey fagstick we live in capitalism. don't hate on him for playing the game, it's how you gain power anyways.

Omg every fucking time theres somebody good for pol there has to be he same posts attacking that person thinking they can make us not like them.

Jesus fucking christ shut up shareblue

>What does collectivism even mean at that point if it includes such a basic, common sense policy?
It means you're a bad bucko who thinks about greater things than just cleaning your room, and we don't want that because we know what happened the last time White people had an in-group preference and it's not pretty!

I love JP too but anti depressants... feels bad man .
>proves we are all human and nobody is perfect ON This world
youtu.be/MxpLpdpcjlo

I just finished it. 12 Rules for Life is an awesome book!

Not seeing Sup Forums is using them both as gateways to the true nature of things.
That a certain amount of their followers(the intelligent enough ones) will eventually be a cog in Sup Forumss machinery.
user, I don't think you belong here.
Nigger, you dumb

How is Children of Time btw? I'd ask /lit/ but they're faggots.

>Pewdiepie
pls kys

>Sup Forums being reactionary against someone telling people to go read redpilled books
There is being skeptic and then there is being absolutely retarded, fucking christ

Its shills. The incredibly petty shill threads(usually a constant of 3 or more threads at once) that keep popping up are far too obvious. They're desperately trying to meme him out of the picture.

Destroying Peterson may become an important objective. As they are still pulling him into pic related.

Jordan is a good entry red pill for normies. Especially considering it replaced Milo (I used to suggest some of his anti-sjw vids to normies) in my mission to redpill the planet.

Did you clean your room?

Just watched the review. He didn't seem positive on the book.

Also is he right that JBP is ACTUALLY religious? I too thought he just liked to use a lot of analogies.

Isn't Hitchens brother waging a war on him? New Atheists just can't stand their crown being stolen by a Christian.

Cool.

Peter Hitchens is an outspoken advocate for Christianity and a Christian himself.

>an antitode to chaos
Chaotic times require chaotic men

WTF I love mudslimes now.

It's Dr. Peterson to you, bucko.

and why does that upset you

It warms my heart

Muslims never tried to annoy the West since 200 years. Some of them are just trying now because the Jews are giving them the West ripe for the taking.

He is reviewing books and starting a news cast.

Hes going full propaganda soon.

can someone TL;DR Jordan Peterson's "message" for me?

not only is it ripe for taking, but the muslims which are not jew controlled, see europe and the us as "the great satan" for a good reason, because we allowed the jews to trick us into going to war with the muslims, to destroy their nations. Their primary focus most likely is to stop this. Military conquest seems to be a second importance (though not insignificant)

but these interests which the jews do not want you to know, means that one can reason with the muslims most likely. If their core purpose is to stop the jew from messing with their shit...well then one can negotiate on getting them exactly that. The jew wants you to think that military conquest is their primary purpose though.

But in the end...yea. Well the muslims arent exactly our allies, but they are far lesser enemies than the jews, and the best of them can even be considered neutral, to positive allies (not all the muslims are alike obviously)

>"how dare someone try to make money!"
Fuck off, commie.

There is literally nothing to dislike about Jordan Peterson.
Unless you practice straw grasping

>supports the prime example of what he critisizes in his book
Okay, I believe it now, Peterson is a shill.

except for him shitting on anyone that implies race is part of identity.
Based civic nationalist magapede

You have a messy room, don't you?

Anyone opposing collectivism is a complete retard. It's a natural instinct. You will never succeed in fighting it. This is why Nietzsche failed and it's why Peterson will fail as well.

The only thing is that Jordan Peterson DOES act as a gateway to white nationalism.

I’ve seen many anons say they got redpilled by Peterson and went further down the rabbit hole after that.

Other than that, yeah Peterson is a faggot

nice false flagging my bru.
pew pew pew

Pewds is starting the right wing underage b& gamer squads

Greater Israel when habba ba?

You just know this nigga browses this board, also, how many of y'all have started reading them redpills like crazy after starting to browse Sup Forums?

the books on his website aren't his own
he's using it as an outreach opportunity to help more people to sort themselves out

I thought Pewdiepie shit on his book

At this point it's hard to tell what motivates him since he seems to be ceasing the moment of fame to make millions of dollars.

Im just always suspicious anytime making money is involved, especially when it comes to helping people.

I just can't but help feel like all these internet celebs just found a niche and are milking it for everything they can while they remain relevant.

Said it was good but was skeptical of jordan’s Christianity

Yep. I know a girl that was super hard left just one year ago. Then she stumbled upon a Blaire white video, then a Dave rubin video, then I think some Ben Shapiro stuff. Now she’s completely cleansed of the mind virus of the left, and is embarrassed by her past. Even though all those videos are normie shit to us, it’s important we don’t attack them.
They are like a simple spark that becomes a bonfire

Probably not very soon. You guys lost in Syria and it is somewhat stabilizing again into our favor. Your soros thing is also getting frail and old. Overall you are losing slightly, day by day. Maybe this pro zionist peterson thing will pay off if you pour more resources into him, kek. We will see.

Sup Forums is dead

Jesus, man. A guy doesn't go full 1488 in public and he gets accused of being controlled opposition, with "the truth" that his whole thing is a psyop? Some people just don't like the idea of armed conflict.

>Gringo education
It's a fucking website, it's never been alive.

if even 0.01% of pewdiepies fans get redpilled by him and become a politician than we’ve won

All things need a gateway

its not /pol screeching though, its shills only.

His recommended reading isn't his own books pleb. He's shilling for Dostoyevsky

>I don´t have a father
The post
Tyrone, I know it´s hard to believe but there are people out there that know their father and have had their life in order since they turned 18

Sweden
British-Anglos
Jews

Hey guys, it is the power team! yay! lol, they're completely trying to hi-jack American Populism away from us. Literally stealing everything we've created. We must fight back 10x harder.

Now they're stealing our Generation Z meme.

Look up the Great Northern War, to see the similarities with today. They are making the same alliances with each other again. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Northern_War

>they're too stupid
The irony here is strong

Read Nietzsche

So. Why are you butthurt at other people doing the same?

His recommended reading list isnt stuff that he has written. IE, not promoting more of his own shit.

Kek. You can feel the hate and the tears.

I don't think Pewds cares that much about it, he just did a book review. It's very unfortunate that he's helping Jordan Boomerson

>armchair philosophers
>tenured humanities professor

no, some retards will tell me that I didn´t read it in the correct languague on the internet if I disagree with them
Purging the jews to become the Übermensch is a valid interpretation but it doesn´t matter because people will always say "his sister edited this in after his death" if you talk about a passage they don´t like.

> humanities professor
> in lieu of an actual father

We all know exactly what sort of SJWs humanities professors are.

promoting your own is natural. You're kiked in the head to be "humble" and work in silence as a good goy drone.
It's OK to make things, make money, and promote yourself

Jordan is a Canadian Anglo (Tory). He is part of the new "Kosher Approved" wave of internet celebs who have been engineered to become leaders and influencers of American Populism. You see, American populism is hostile towards the British Empire. This creates conflict for the British. The British elite do not like American Populism. In order for the British elite (which includes Jews) to maintain their Empire, the British must attempt to take control of American Populism. To control, and direct American Populism back under the influence of (((British power))).

Enter in the rise of Jordan Peterson, The Alt-Right, Richard Spencer, Tommy Robinson and Jared Taylor. All of whom, are kosher approved 'White activist".

In short, it is White Identity w/ Jews included being promoted on the surface. Underneath the surface are the same Jewish controlled Rothschild forces that have devastated Europe for the past few centuries ending in 120 million dead. Jordan Peterson may appear to be pro-Western at first glance, however the forces behind him are the most anti-Western ever recorded in world history.

There are many Anglo-Americans today who have fallen for the British Empire lie. They falsely believe the British Empire was "the height of White Civilization" and wish to remain loyal to it (loyalist). Nothing could be further from the truth. The British Empire was the most anti-White organization of the past 361 years that murdered and destroyed a dozen White nations with foreign African, Indian, Pakistani troops collected across the world. The Jews funded the British Empire liberally and used it to gain great power for themselves.

Jordan Peterson is little more than a byproduct of that anti-White British Empire; attempting to hold on to it's Talmudic roots and financiers demands.

It is of no surprise many of these internet celebs originate out of Canada. Canada is where the British Tory Loyalist fled after losing the American Revolutionary War.

>SJWs
Jordan b Peterson
Wew lad. You sound desperate.

He's not suggesting his books, he's suggesting his recommended books moron.

I am not, I am all for it but don´t act like it´s some kind of incredible achievement to become a normal functioning part of society.
Yeah it´s great, some people need it and I am happy that they get their life back on track but you don´t get that some of us already did all of that a long time ago and started to shape their invoroment.

Boomerson is halfway SJW, he's a generic neocon cuckservative boomer, of the Ben Shapiro variety.
> It's bad when whites, and only whites have a racial identity, it's exactly like the Nazis whenever white people care about each other!

Why do lowtestpol shills always come out of the wood works when anyone mentions jordan peterson?

Why do they hate JP so much? Why are they putting so much time into trying to shame people for watching him or trying to take his advice on improving ourselves?

They always seem to larp as nazis and straight up lie about him and if you call them shills they accuse you of being leftypol and hide behind their nazi meme flags