My mother is very concerned about my opinions, and how opinionated I am...

My mother is very concerned about my opinions, and how opinionated I am. She knows how right wing I am on many issues and hates it.

One thing just today that got her was when I was going on about how Philadelphia during Football games would do black power salutes during the anthem and I called that racist. I then said, if its socially acceptable to be part of a race identatarian movement publically then the white power movement should be socially accepted.

She fucking flipped. I told her why is it wrong when whites do it, when Blacks do it and get away with it?

She said "You dont know their struggle"

I said, of course I do. I am a white male who lives in a world of affirmitive action and diversity quotas. A world where blacks hate whites and where the wolrd regets me for what my ancestors did (when they actually built this world).

Why is it that women are so inept? She wouldnt accept that black power is bad. And that I was wrong and would never make it in life being opinionated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZehW91Nizdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have reached transcendental levels of gayness.

You have promise but you need to lurk more faggot.

Also another good one, is when she said "two wrongs dont make a right"

I then said

"So you agree that the black power movement is wrong?"

She said

"I didnt say that"

Absolute mindfuck

My mom was very worried for me when I sold everything and headed towards unknown. Today she's very proud of me.

Ive been here for 5 years I dont see where you are getting at

So have you user

The only thing redeeming about your posts is that they keep getting trips.

What did you my Mongol brother?

Nice blog faggot.

Tell me what I am doing wrong then.

bro just dont talk about that shit with your mom

Women are sheep, why do you think Jews encouraged women's suffrage?

Couldn't you at least focus on the McCains and Koch brothers of the world?

Sounds like the opinions of a woman without a man, meaning . . . your father isn't there . . . meaning, your mom either currently is or wants to get bulled.

Sorry, brah. Your only hope of learning how to swim will have to be from some youtube video.

She sticks me into these conversations by fueling them with retort and adding to them saying that I know nothing and that my "statistics mean nothing"

I have a problem with getting myself into shit because I am lretty defensive and strong on my beliefs. I need to learn to just suck it up and let them live their fantasy lives

Yes she is a single mom LOL good observation dude

>you don’t know their struggle
>I told her of course I do

Lmao you gay ass faggot. Blacks have much worse lives than we do, because they’re worthless apes who should be shipped to Africa

Claiming victimhood is faggotry when discussing race. You can only say that they are violent apes who must be removed

Get a job. Move out. Shut the fuck up until you're independent and then just walk all over her man.

user it is the drinking that she can't stand.

Hmm, I cant tell her that though. And how is the argument supposed to reach its climax without that? I am not a victim, but I do agree I shouldnt of stepped low as a nigger. I guess I was trying to compare 21 century victimhood

Good idea. Fuck it I guess. All I hoped was that someone that I care about see the light of truth and rationality. But I shouldnt expect that

It’s nice having close-to-far right parents. They don’t like my views on race, but we agree on almost everything else.

I have family that are suorr right wing like me. So like, yeah its really noce to have that special uncle and grandpa who understand

Nothing. Just Sup Forums being edgelords as always. Pic related.

I had a feeling

women are sheep and terrified of being outside the social "norm". Also boomers have years of conditioning to overcome to accept anything other than progressive marxist nonsense.

mommy is mad with you?
it's ok muffin i'll take care of her
i'll be your new daddy and we'll be a happy family and you'll believe whatever you want with no judgment

I just told my mom that niggers make up 12% of the population and commit over 55% of violent crime and cite IQ stats

I dont want a sand pig as a father sorry

I did too while this argument. That is when she said "Your statistics and facts mean nothing"

you're gonna want me when i'm done belting your ass
also you'll lose that attitude
come here you little shit

MOMMY THE PIG IS HITTING ME MOMMY HELP MOMMY I NEED MILKIES FOR THESE BRUISES MOMMY

>checked
Women are the biggest children in the room, user. You'd know this if you weren't a newfag.

Nice blogpost, but what do you want from us, user?

Fine, here is an advice: Keep hardcore redpilling/fighting her and you will risk destroying the relationship or cut back and learn to shut up sometimes. I guess this is not what you came for, but if she is a good mother just let her be. Learn to choose your fights

I know this already. I want to repeal women voting rights in this country.

I just am baffaled is all.

your mom is getting her turn too
also no more milkies for you, it's mine now

Thats what I wanted to hear, and yeah I need to learn to hold back these feelings of defense over my beliefs with her. She will never see eye to eye with me and I gotta accept it

Women are stupid.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZehW91Nizdo

The pet pig doesnt get mommy's milkies. Those are MINE. Go out back and eat your slop you pig

Okay this uplifted my spirits. Thank you

Your mother knows that you lack the talent to turn your idiotic opinions into an Alt-Right meal ticket like Steven Miller and his ilk.

She knows you'll never be the piper, and hates to see you chittering away like a rat. She knows that in your social environment the idiotic opinions you spout will only harm your future prospects.

And she's right.

not all women though. My mother is a retired biology teacher who lives most of her life under communism.
Redpilling her was easier than anything.

Women only hear what they want to hear, even if you don't say anything they'll pull a conclusion out of their asses

OP you fucked up. Women don't process thoughts the same as men and it's very rare for women to be able to take an idea or thought and analyze it rationally without bringing emotions into the equation. Usually emotions are the very first things brought in for a woman , the idea is very basically checked against memory to see if there's any previous emotional feelings, the next step is directly analyzing it for emotional subtext. After this however most women completely lose any interest in discussing the idea, or interest is feigned. If you want to incite a desirable response from your mother you have to stop treating her like a man and instead try to appeal to her emotional reasoning, she has literally decades of memories and anecdotes to draw on for her argument that blacks have it harder than whites and that you "don't know their struggle". Best way to draw out her emotional reasoning is to show her an article from germany every week or so, you can't break down cognitive dissonance all at once.

Start calling niggers niggers when you see them on the news. She'll learn how to identify them

I was brought up by racist nazi parents, feels good man. We even changed the scrabble dictionary to include words like kike, nigger, etc

clean floor and shelf please

nah women are never right, they aren't intelligent enough to be right unless their opinion was given to them by a man

I have a cleaning service now, that's an old pic, as is this one

She's angry because she knows you're right. She's angry that she has been stupidly guzzling the kool-aid for decades, and now her own son has made her realise that she does not have to drink.

>Why is it that women are so inept?
They aren't men. She is this way because your father is weak.

Listen to this album OP

>I parroted all the memes that I could remember but my mommy still didn't fall at my feet

You're super annoying while you're in your pretentious phase. You should do something nice for her now and then.
When you are older you will understand.

She invested all of her life believing the brainwash that she should feel guilty and diversity is strength and we need to save the blackie. Making away with these notions means she won't know who she is anymore and might even end up suicidal. You need to be careful on how you red-pill her not everyone out there is able to be a Sup Forums

>memes

What exactly is wrong with what he said?

Apparently not that old I can see the same page on the second to bottom shelf.

Someone please inform me about this video, I have seen this faggot post it everywhere for a couple of days now, and I am starting to think its just some shill bluepill.

I said they were both old you autist, probably shot in the same week

>My mother is very concerned about my opinions, and how opinionated I am. She knows how right wing I am on many issues and hates it.
Tell her to STFU and that as a woman her opinions are absolutely worthless.

women are high in agreeableness, and they display empathy as a status signal.

the key is to hold them responsible as individuals, otherwise 'we' should always be doing more for 'them'

if she wants to help black people with their 'struggle', ask her how, and what she wants to do about it. suggest that you sign her up for some retarded black activist group. baizuo females hate personal accountability, she might even drop some of her complying beliefs and change her views.

it will sink in after a while. Maybe. I mean, niggers have their reasons to be like that (being brainwashed on daily by dems), but it's hardly an excuse.

The choice to parents is quite simple.
You can either put up with my political views which you find abhorrent, or you can keep mouthing your retarded platitudes and pretend that it is going to get you the moral approval of a bunch of niggers and Jews who never have given a fuck about you and never will. The family is a microcosm of the race. You can either define yourself with an ideology or you can acknowledge what is yours and where you belong.

Sure I mean I see nothing wrong with what OP said desu. I just think you have to realize if your parents are smart enough to see through the matrix and if you really need them to. Like someone else said Op's mother is probably just worried he's going to go full sperg gas the kikes mode and end up being a social pariah because she wants the best for him.

>not responding with "I really don't want to. I just want them to fuck off."
As soon as you make it about you and your race, you lose. Besides, we really want them to fuck off anyway.

Send that stupid whore into the ghetto so she can be properly enriched

You're in the airforce? ;)