The last stand of Russian pilot facing dozens of Jihadis

At 0:03 the pilot says in Russian

> Этo вaм зa пaцaнoв!
> This is for my lads!

At 0:05, there is blast as he pulled a grenade to take as many of the bastards down with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=68i1ByXHEio

What
Fucking
Balls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
rt.com/news/417852-russian-pilot-last-stand-grenade/
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

I didn't know grenades exploding sounded exactly like a two shot burst from a small arm. Lol Ivan died like a dog and didn't take down a single Muslim with him. Rest in piss kuffar scum. Many more of your brothers will follow.

you realize that he invaded their home? stupid pigshit orthodox crusader trash killing muslim civs

F

No quarter given or received.

Those are several rounds from his Stechkin before he blew himself up when the goatfuckers got too close.

> Many more of your brothers will follow
> Driven out of Iraq
> down to slivers of land in Idlib
> even the Saudis think you're losers

F

but who was phone?

>at least 5 less dudes there after the camera pans back

did he vaporize them or did they just despawn like it's a video game?

Why do fresh reddit normals think they can talk about wars they know literally nothing about and not look like complete retards? At least the guy above you remembered to put on his little flag.

The absolute state of trolling in 2017+1.

hes removing kebab in heaven now. dirty commie heaven

S

Eat my jizz sandnigger your women will be my concubines in the afterlife

if it was a frag grenade it's likely they just dropped like potatoes and were hidden behind the plane

we need to nuke the mudshits

Russians have snackbars beaten at their own game of blowing themself up.

terrorist

>Russia comes to the defense of its ally, Syria, against an internal terrorist threat
>This is somehow an invasion

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

count the sandniggers, he didnt took a single one of them with him

Russians bombed the whole area afterwards, killing at least 30 or something. But that's not enough terrorist scum dead either way if you ask me.

You guys have the shittiest trad music
Only true russian artist is Vitas

Ground is literally on fire in Jihadistan tonight.

How many did the based slav man take down with him?

wouldn’t post this on the internet or you get you and your family dronestriked. damn i miss obongo.

I know for certain Americans would run up to a downed pilot and drag him through the streets and shove a knife up his ass and God knows what else. Oh wait we're not degenerate pieces of subhuman filth. Fuck muzzies.

Russian made exploding Muslims? Based!

allah is satan

Allah is Saturn worship isn't he? The way I understand it now is
Saturn = Old, violent gods (Satan)
Jupiter = New kinder Gods (The Father?)

A real an hero

F to the russian hero, true real man and im sure was a top bloke

dagestani here
yes, allah is another name for moloch (maliq). saturn is moloch. muslims throughout the world draw blood of humans as a sacrifice ritual to allah/moloch

How does Jupiter fit into the worship of planets?

>The last stand of Russian pilot facing dozens of Jihadis
GOOD THREAD user, Thank you.
That pilot was aware and in fighting mode till the end. ABSOLUTE HERO.

I was actually raising a glass of wine in his honor like 30 minutes ago reading about him on RT,
‘This is for the boys!’ Video allegedly shows Su-25 pilot’s last stand with grenade explosion.
rt.com/news/417852-russian-pilot-last-stand-grenade/

In honor of our friend Major Roman Filippov
Russia National anthem Russian & English lyrics.
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w

May God's peace be with your soul, friend. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICE PILOT Major Roman Filippov

They still fly around with soviet star? Wtf

Now that star symbolizes FREEDOM from evil, including from ISIS that for some reason Americans are not so eager to destroy...
wonder why ???

died like a man, killing jews and thier pigfucking pawns the muslims,
hes a hero

ps mohamed sucks cocks in hell

>the timeless, natural form of the star is a communist invention

the brainletism of this board

>muslim civs

Kill muslims

Yes we fought off terrorist communist rapist hordes as white sharia got a problem?

jupiter is the loneliest planet

That's a Serbian song tho.

Fucking F man.

F
It's time for that peace treaty to get signed
you can keep the Kurils, just keep them free of kebab

>What
>Fucking
>Balls

What else can you do? You're Russian, you're surrounded by animals. Pull the fucking pin. It's already over.

Get out of my country, goatfucking animal.

the mic could not pick up decibels that high. all you hear is the start and the end of the boom.

F

F

He was a good soldier
Fuck whoever and the terrorists
The kikes or the nigger Obama

Killed by American armed and funded AQ terrorist, the very same that killed thousands of American and allied soldiers in Iraq. I hoop you mutt faced bastards are happy with yourselves

Trump is doing pretty good for himself

Their world will burn until its surface is but glass.
They pissed off Turkey and Russia in a single weekend.

Пoчивaј y миpy пoбpaтимe...

Ф

>Trump is doing pretty good for himself

As long as he's not drone-striking Serbs. Fuck the Clintons. Serbs are the good guys.

Died like a dog. That's what you get for fighting allies of America.

>allies of America.

>Muslims

Eat shit

(((american)))
about half of our population needs to be culled for this country to have any future.

Last REEE of the pidorashka scum. Flying by, the pidorashka had seen Arabs down below yelling insults to Assad and Putin. The pidorashka couldn't tolerate this outrage and decided to eject himself from his flying coffin to explain the Arabs how wrong they were. AND THEN HIS PUKAN DID BOMBANOOLO. Rest in pieces pidorashka scum.

Would've been more hilarious if he went down screaming: "BUT CRIMEA IS OURS!" though.

>pidorashka

pidorashka
Russian slang word literally meaning "Faggot Russian". Combination of the words Pidor (faggot) and Raska (Russian person). Generally used as a derogatory term for Russians portraying a negative stereotype.

hohol , i hope KGB reads this and plants a bullet in your head

He was a brave lad/
F

So Russians allow their pilots to carry hand grenades into the cockpits of their aircraft?

I'm sorry but this doesn't make sense. Where did the Russian pilot get the grandade?

>muslim
>civilian
pick one

F

F

I love the tears of muslim shit dogs dying like rats in a trap. These jihadis parasites will die, free Syria!

>So Russians allow their pilots to carry hand grenades into the cockpits of their aircraft?
Probably not, but who cares if the grenade goes off in the air, it's Russia, no one counts the Russians, no one cares about how many pidorashkas die. The pidorashkas live as grass and die as grass, irrelevant, uncounted, unnoticed. We don't care about how many pidorashkas die, the dead pidorashka never cared, and you shouldn't care either. He was not even a human in the strict sense of the word, a pidorashka can be classified as a golem at best.

maybe if the amerisoy armed tranny corps actually ever fought a war, your pilots would be kitted out too

I'm thinking they threw one at him because they were afraid of getting shot

F

Is in Valhalla now with his fellow airmen

Are you a Chechen?

cant see shit on this vidya, probably cia psyop

Probably a Russian liberal, they really hate themselves.

He is an underage edgy clown from russian board called dvach. Being an edgy clown considered cool there.

100% pidorashka, born and raised.

Self-hatred is a noble feeling though.

F

I too had this question

Translation from video:

"The last battle of the pilot Su-25SM. He blew himself up with a grenade to avoid being captured by militants."

>Self-hatred is a noble feeling though.
I feel sorry for you. Teбя нaeбaли.

F for the lads , a true warriors death.

I'm actually Russian (born in prokopyevsk) so I kinda agree with you. Russian existence in general seems to be needless suffering with some greatness sprinkled in here and there I've always been highly critical of older Russian people for selling out their children's future just so they could wear jeans and drink come.

Coke*

this is exactly why they would win in a 1-1 restrained conflict vs the US. They actually have balls. had that been a US pilot you would have seen him being dragged around as he bawls like a baby waiting to be rescued, the look of realization as the real world finally dawns on him. Ivan even had the foresight to dedicate his death to his lads. That's a force that's prepared to do everything to win.

>100% pidorashka

So you're gay?

Only sturmovik pilots. They're the most steelballed pilots in RUAF and know about all the risks so they carry a lot of shit like grenades, automatic pistols, field rations etc in their cockpits. Some pilots even carry AK's.

Cum**

>older Russian people for selling out their children's future

So you figure communists had a splendid future.

before the explosion i count 9 terrorists, after, I count 4.

Pilot was from Crimea, he was under consideration for a state award.

Idlib is on fire and the Russians and Syrians are in the area trying to source the missle.

My money is on Israel, Saudi or as a wildcard, Turkey.

>pic related

misspelled cum or coke?

>had that been a US pilot you would have seen him being dragged around as he bawls like a baby waiting to be rescued

All of them so far have been rescued, though.

Would make sense after what has happened to other Russian, Syrian and Coalition pilots. There's a lot of space in the Grach and no one wants to die like a bitch. Packing grenades has been fairly common practice for Russian spec ops since Chechnya.

Command won't mind because beheading videos are bad PR.