Personal Help

I need some help from you guys on Sup Forums. I live in a relatively Conservative and Christian family, but my sister seems to be going off the family road, despite giving herself the title 'Christian'. Me and my parents support Donald Trump and his administration, but my sister hates them and thinks they're evil for some reason. My sister seems to be a hardcore Feminist, and thinks that we Americans are living in an anti-female society. She has made friends with Liberals (even though she thinks Hillary is crooked) and oddly enough, some Atheists, both extremely nihilistic, while me and my parents are mostly friends with Christians and Conservatives, and unfortunately, the fact that my sister has the friends that she does is the reason why she stole from a store about 2 or 3 years ago, after being convinced by a friend to do so (she still is friends with her) . She is extremely smug and easily gets offended when you have a different opinion than hers. I have never seen her do good deeds in public, nor have I seen her repent about anything. I have seen her go on Tumblr and overly obsess about the mainstream media (yes Sup Forums, she is an internet normie). She gets heavily brainwashed with these anti Republican fake news stories and raises an eyebrow regarding the hidden real news about the Democrats (like those FISA memos). I feel like the path she is on is going to lead her away from God. She talks about how she loves and follows Jesus, but I don't see that in her heart. My parents think that this is a phase, but I have seen what happens when Christians don't try to help out their child's following of the Bible, and it isn't pretty. I have seen this with renounced Christians like Katy Perry, and I don't want this to happen to my sister. What should I do as a Christian Conservative to get her back on the right path? P.S. If you're an Atheist, don't go mocking me by telling me that there is no God in a serious thread like this, it just makes you look like a jackass.

>What should I do as a Christian Conservative to get her back on the right path?
Sacrifice her on an altar.

Ch-ch-checked

Sorry man, but no can do. My family isn't in some sort of disturbing cult.

bump

she sounds like she is still young, probably a teenager. she just wants something to rebel against. its different and she wants that attention. trust me, women (especially hormonal ones) live for this shit

Hard place to be in man. You cannot push her too hard, that will make her pull away even more. In these kinds of situations the best you can do is let your light shine, show her what it is to be a good, strong, honest Christian. Sadly we live in a dark age that lures many down the dark road. Pray, pray and always be there for her. Be a rock and guiding light. Though they are necessary, watch your rebukes, she sounds defensive and prideful.

She's 19, so she is technically a person leaving teenage hood for adult hood.

Sometimes circumstances call for sternness to quickly nip this kind of nonsense in the bud, but I don't know your situation. That is the best advice I could give. Pray, talk to your parents about your worries, and be a rock and strong place for your sister.

Abandon her. Women will soon be the obsolete gender.

Soon she appears at home with Tyrone, user

Now, seriously, have you ever tried to change your sister?

Nice blog post, faggot.

>asking 4chinz for personal help
there really isn't shit you can do about people that lose their way, except be there to guide them back when they finally realize their own bullshit.

t. massive fuckup

That's probably the best response that I've gotten in this thread. Thank you for the advise. I do pray for her, but sometimes I still feel worried about her. Thanks for encouraging me to put my full trust in God and to try my best to show his light wherever I go.

Some of these other comments make me sick. I should of expected to see some of this stuff before posting this on here.

yea but she wont act like it til she is 25. the problem is, she is still impressionable and you mentioned she spends time when her liberal friends. if you can manage to get her away from them and into another environment (and maybe act like a conservative family and punish her so she learns), then you can shape her interests.

lets face it, she is still a teenager and will be influenced by her friends..

i can guarentee you that wont work, at least not now until she has already done something destructive. you should pray but also make sure you do your part and make sure she doesnt do anything stupid

god helps those who help themselves

Blogger.com - Create a unique and beautiful blog. It's easy and free.

Publish your passions your way. Whether you'd like to share your knowledge, experiences or the latest news, create a unique and beautiful blog for free.

This is a great post.

We all have free will. The damning everyone to hell, judgmental and hypocritical Christians pushed me away from the faith. Being damned to hell for everything but being told that I could be forgiven caused difficulty for me on the surface. The true humble Christians showed me the path back by who they were and not what they said. If you stay calm and confident in the face of her ridiculous feminist and leftist arguments you can help tremendously.

Kek has spoken.

What would you do? Fire and brimstone? Tell her she’s on the path to eternal damnation? It has a high chance of having no meaning to a young adult. It may be the reason she is acting the way she does.

put her in situations where she's around small children, her psychology will completely change

women don't think rationally, you can't reason with her. It's more about conditioning her like a dog

Have your dad marry her off. Have her husband keep her barefoot and pregnant.

So your telling me to put her in a room full of kids, then tell her that I believe that she is going against her belief system, making her have less of a hissy fit than without a group of kids?

There is no God in a serious thread like this.

By the way, this discussion has gotten a lot more interesting than what I have intended. Thank you all for the interesting advice (except the trolls on this thread who are only saying stupid stuff for the sake of self pleasure).

Did you come from a strict family?

'cause chances are, she's rebelling. It's normal because most people in general don't like to be controlled...

Every family I know that was strict had their kids rebel in someway. I know a family with seven kids...

One has behavior problems in the first place, one decided to fuck off from her parents the first chance she got a move in with her boyfriend, one is engaged to a Mexican since his family (also very religious) is less strict that hers, and two play Dungeons & Dragons... That one seems tame but it'd get them kicked out of the house. Don't know about the last.

Basically, let her know you're there for her and you love her. Express concern but do it gently.

nicely done.

tell her to browse this site.

She would probably be too repulsed by the weird stuff on this site.

honestly the best you can do is insist she does her own research, refer her to sites that give both sides of the story (maybe the drudgereport or something), she is only familiar with one. Also, try and make her have proper 'adult' conversations with you if she wants to prove that you are wrong..