Just finished the first season of "Working!!", Should I stay with it or drop it. Also Kyouko is best gril

Just finished the first season of "Working!!", Should I stay with it or drop it. Also Kyouko is best gril

Did you like it? The writing gets better each season and the character plots actually progress, so if you liked the first you'll like the second. it's my favorite anime of all time

drop. its exclusively le misandrous worst girl attacking mc (omg so tsun!!1) bullshit for what feels like 50 more episodes then it finally ends and you feel relieved

The second season is better. You should give it a shot.

That sounds great, thanks user. I couldn't get enough of it. Being made 7 years ago, I thought that the comedy wouldn't have aged well, but to my surprise it was hilarious and original...

This. S3 was the best one in my opinion, so watching the whole thing is totally worth it.
This is somehow true, though. Inami got boring really fast, but at least she has a reason for hitting Takanashi instead of just being an abusive bitch.

Watch Servant x Service instead

Keep watching.
You have two more seasons, a season about a different restaurant, and a different series by the same author set in the same universe as Working!! to get through.

Just continue it, shit completed anyway.

Same sort of slice of life/comedy anime?

Same author and same premise, but set in an office building.

That body is godsent.

Just drop it when they change the cast, that spin off was trash.

did you find it enjoyable/funny? just drop it otherwise

>tfw no web working season 2
>tfw the none of the authors new stuff has gotten anime announcements
I just want more comfy shows

Truly, but I don't know if she's wifu material though..

Yamada is the best girl

Since web working ended with that montage of future unadapted chapters I fear that we won't be seeing more of it any time soon.

It's a shame since it was a good series with good characters.
The first BD volume also sold very well. Over 5k if I remember right.

I think someone is knocking on your door mate...

Maybe we'll get a dustbox adaptation someday, they know the author can sell bds no reason not to give her another series

I've watched all first three seasons, but haven't watched the fourth one/the new restaurant.

I can say if you find it funny then it has the same humour throughout the series. If you can't laugh to it, then just skip it. And in that regard I did not find this show too comedic. I have no idea why or how I was able to sit through all three seasons.

Watch them all

Droped after the second episode try to convince me to watch it again.

There's nothing wrong with loving an adorable girl like Yamada, Otoo and Souma are the luckiest men in the world to have her fawn over them

Your loss.
It got 3 seasons + 1 spin off for reasons.

Nice try but I'm not going to waste my time on miget jokes.

Inami isn't actually tsundere though. She just got mindraped by her dad into constant mode of self-defense against men. They try to fix that and Inami and Katanashi go on dates several times and it's actually him who is tsundere about Inami and that was like his mom's entire point.

B-but Inami-san kawaii na

All of the characters grew on me a lot. Especially Yamada and Inami, considering I hated the latter at first.

You need to watch it all to hear some wan wan at the end of the last episode again.

Not exactly, his mom thought he was lying to himself about loving her, hence her getting all pissy at him once he actually confessed and calling him a liar. She thought it was like the situation with his dad where what he really wanted was a cute tiny girl and he wasn't being honest with himself.

Yamada is my cute wife.

Drop.

Second season isn't nearly as enjoyable.