Does anyone else see it, is it just a pure coincidence? An easter egg added by god?

does anyone else see it, is it just a pure coincidence? An easter egg added by god?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZOnAuElJHk
youtube.com/watch?v=L_3S_93_jGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews are the reason cancer rates are rising

>79 million Americans, most in their late teens and early 20s, are infected with HPV. There are many different types of HPV. Some types can cause health problems including genital warts and cancers.
The absolute state of burgers.

pretty fitting shape for a sex magic star

>specialty: gynecology

The vaginal Jew strikes again, right faggot?

I know you think you're cute throwing out this stuff, trying to pretend like you're superior there on your Turban Island, but it just doesn't work. In fact, the only country on Earth that could possibly talk shit about us is Japan, and everyone here knows this.

isnt it obvious at this point

Meh, better than catching aids

truvada. dies inside vagina. once you move on from your jewish pap virus you can cure box pox. oops. incurable. it's good and yeasty though

Suit yourself, sinner

>dies of throat cancer and aids and zika and JPV
>thinks he knows what are sins
toss in some good old super gonorrhea too. nice and boogery for all your poon tang needs

The Jews stole the symbol (which actually depicts patterns within the geometry of God) and are using it to connect their religion to God, even though their religious values are the opposite of God's Law.

>when you actually look at the CDC numbers and realize its mostly blacks and hispanics
The numbers are getting so bad that nearly 50% of blacks at least 1 STD. Many of them have multiple STDs at any given time.

>truvada
Doesn't cure aids and you can still transmit the disease. Even if you don't transmit the disease they can still throw false positives because you can still transmit the antibodies.

that depiction is extremely simplified user. this is a 3D representation
youtube.com/watch?v=AZOnAuElJHk
I do not deny what you are saying, but at the same time, the patterns represented in your pic related can be quite misleading to what the virus actually looks like under the lens of a microscope.

>balls covered with hundreds of Rothchilds stars.
that's even worse.

its the mark of the beast

Jews are literally HPV.

imma go do something else now. truvada doesnt cure aids like you dont wash yourself in the blood of used tampons

Giving head to someone with HPV can give you throat cancer.

t. Michael Douglas

youtube.com/watch?v=L_3S_93_jGE

Don't worry friend. I'll happily sell you fag pills for way more than their worth, just so I can fill my pockets off your scripts. Thanks for your money! Also, make sure you come and see me for your monthly RBC/ platelet and WBC. Those tests will line my pockets too! I get rich off of people like you. But, yeah. Go have fun doing something else. If you think reading is fun, you should read the chemical composition of truvada and read what they actually do to your body. I never tell my patients because they never ask. They just want to pay me money for a pill.

the mark of the beast is actually the angle at which teeth protrude at an angle instead of straight vertically as in mongoloid and Nordic populations. You will notice many Jewish, Arab and African people share these teeth/mouths.

i didnt know you could get penis cancer 0.0