Sup Forums what's the deal with the liberal meme that liberals are smart?

Sup Forums what's the deal with the liberal meme that liberals are smart?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gFuVxaCZGPY
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's true. Smart city people voted for Hillary, only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

Kimmel is a fucking tool. Always has been.

And by liberal do they mean international organised crime?
People who are connected by a liberal entertainment matrix because conservatives don't buy as much shit?

I used to like him on kevin and bean in the morning and the man show.

narcissism.

What exactly requires intelligence about reading a canned monologue that the show's writers prepared for you and then doing some PR spots for whatever celebrities are booked today?

someone tell carolla and dr. Drew about this

I don't get it.
They can't see things themselves, you always have to show them and even then they wait for the approval of some kind of thought authority to OK what they are seeing.

people who claim to be smart are often too stupid to realise they aren’t

They like smelling their own farts

They believe high school and college degrees are a measure of intelligence, and they can be if the degree actually means shit. It used to be that the Republican Party was the educated party, and then education became more "accessible". People that were functionally retarded (mainly minorities) were allowed to attend school, and then they weren't graduating enough and this was racist, so the curriculum was changed (read: standards lowered) so that they could graduate high school.

Then social scientists published studies that a college degree was a measure of success, and in order for minorities to be more successful they needed college degrees. So federally-backed student loan programs were ramped up to make it so more minorities could attend college. Mind you, many of them can barely read, write or perform basic arithmetic and would have never graduated high school had we maintained our higher standards, but now they the problem has been passed off to the colleges and universities to handle. And now minorities are performing poorly there, which is racist, so teachers and staff are told to try harder in order to graduate more of them, and this inevitably led to lower standards.

So now more Blacks, Hispanics, and their White pets have honorary degrees, and much of conservative, White America exists in rural areas and these people usually forego higher education, so Democrats are more "educated" and thus, more "intelligent".

Anyway, if you ever hear someone cite this bullshit just point out that the leaders of the Nazi Party tested with genius-level IQ's.

Never liked him. I could tell even then what he was. Adam though was and still is a funny dude.

You have a way with articulating words that really captivates me.

Pol BTFO!

Girls jumping on trampolines was a cerebral thrill ride

Jimmy Kimmel sending out The Boy to do silly interviews with people was thought provoking

He's quoting the unibomber.

Go Ted!

>checked
Uncle Ted is right about pretty much everything. A shame they MKUltra'd him.

Everywhere you look in late night tv is just more evidence of Craig Kilborn supremacy

"How smart you are depends on where exactly you are standing."
-The Bandit

"The smartest person in the room is obviously an idiot."

I guess they forgot about talk radio which is dominated by conservatives.

Is that why every late night talk show host white?

It's the Dunning-Kruger effect.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

So, now everyone who thinks that everyone everywhere is intellectually and culturally equal is held in high esteem
Those who think that people aren't born equal, (and thus have to make due with their lot in life) and believe that not all cultures hold modern, progressive values (because these people from other places are just as smart as us) are held in low esteem (ex: they're retards)

liberals are smug not smart

rural and suburban retards

Some of the wisest people I've ever met who actually teach valuable life lessons, are financially responsible and care about their communities and know how to create or fix things on their own without immediately going out to call or hire someone to help them have all been conservative, I understand this is just an Anecdote but hell most people in California at least who work low skill service jobs seem to be minorities who vote for liberal politicians.

He is right tho.
Being a TV presenter or a Hollywood actress imply a very specific level of intelligence that is often found within the Left.

>Sup Forums what's the deal with the liberal meme that liberals are smart?
Most people like to think of themselves as smart, even though all they do is rely on social proof to deceive themselves into thinking something. The left controls the media and most of the culture, so they create the impression via fiction that they are the intelligent ones, and people who disagree do so because they are knuckle-draggers.

Liberals always think they're the smartest one in the room

Meanwhile back in reality...

Jimmy Kimmel is truly a genius of our time... Einstein and Newton are a mere brainlets compared to him

Charisma isn't really intelligence

there's no way an intelligent person can believe cutting your dick and balls off and calling yourself Caitlyn qualifies you as a woman

gee I wonder where niggers and mexicans live

If you're not a liberal and you're still consuming media you're still a liberal.

This is true. Adam carried both of them and his show is still really good.

Honestly most of those are higher than I would have guessed.

>He doesn't watch mega comfy 90's sitcoms in his free time
LMAOing at your life TO BE HONEST FAMILY

ftfy

Liberals """""""intelligent"""""""

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gFuVxaCZGPY

I saw your post before and then spent the rest of the day reading about the Unabomber and his manifesto. He was right about a lot.

> Express conservative views, get fired
> See look, everyone is a liberal and totally smart in Hollywood

or because the people who pay them are liberal

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Hey, be nice to sargon. His wife's kid thinks he's smart.

It's mostly true.

I is smart because I says so -Shlomo Kimmelstein

I have a law degree, can I be on tv and drop red pills? No. They only allow (((select few))).

why the fuck is he so right?

pol will never recover from this

your flawed case has been derailed

The rich have many ways to manipulate the public. These 'liberals', CNN and talk show hosts and MSNBC, are just mere puppets, of course they are going to be painted in a favorable way. When you own more than 99% of everyone else you can afford to *look* better than 99% of everyone else.

>> Just look at who owns them and you'll realize the truth of the matter

Ted is the ultimate redpill, as far right as you can possibly get.

It's not a meme insomuch as a production line of failed ideology in a systematic educational setting.
Only idiots cannibalize themselves, something the left excels at all too often to be frank.
I suppose the old saying common sense isn't common still holds weight to this day.
I honestly can't degrade them for this, it's the best case scenario their living in an collectivist echo chamber.
One can only hope they try to achieve a higher understanding of this world it's workings outside the prescribed reading lists.
Educated idiots are far too common in this age sad but all too true.

"Intellectual" is a term that comes from the jews in late 1800/early 1900 France, during the Dreyfus affair. Look it up.

Don’t speak to me or my wife’s daughter ever again

It's hilarious how he's a political mouthpiece for the left yet *THE MAN SHOW*HAHHAHAHAA

>"I am smart."
I know zero smart people who go around proclaiming themselves to be smart. Really says a lot about "liberals".

So the states with the highest proportions of blacks and Hispanics have the lowest average IQs. What a coincidence!

This is a pretty good article which covers the history of smug liberalism in the US

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

Ted is unironically woke as fuck.

what about trump. the very stable genius.