Herbivore Males

Why are so many young men these days opting out of society? What can be done to remedy this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Find women who have opted out of society

>Why are so many young men these days opting out of society? What can be done to remedy this situation?
Give men a single reason to opt in.

why take up responsibility and likely get shat on by society when you can just play video games?

>Men would rather play video games than suck the based black jizz out of my used up beef flaps

Because I'm ugly

>Why are so many young men these days opting out of society?
I'm a 28 year old man that is too shy to talk to girls, let alone ask them out.

>pizza
>beer
>videogames
>a good buddy on player 2
why would anyone want to ruin this with women and children?

>Divorce and child support laws are unfair
>Child support is the only type of debt that can land you in jail for not paying
>Businesses not paying people enough to start families.
>People making just enough for a family gets hammered by taxes, health insurance costs, etc
>Rent is too damn high, etc...

Basically, "the system" makes it way easier to just go it alone a fuck a chick once every few weeks.

Women denying responsibility for marrying a good man and having kids at a reasonable age? Surely, you must be joking.

jesus christ is this faggot still making these threads every day? sorry been gone for a few months

This lol.

end divorce rape and fix the blatant sexism in family law

The leaf said it best. When you turn the incentives to shit, don't act surprised when men walk away. It's telling that I get more fulfillment interacting with anons than I do interacting with women on online dating sites, all of which I've quit.
Would you bust your ass at work if you weren't getting paid? No? Didn't think so.

Why do you post this shit everyday?
I'm not falling for your claptrap you stinky fucking whore.
Kill yourself.

>Marry woman
>Have children
>She fucks tyrone while you're working 12 hour shifts
>Wants divorce
>Takes kids and majority of YOUR hard earned assets busting your ass.
>Gets knocked up by some random fuck
>says it's your kid and you pay child support for the next 18 years.

Women.
Not even fucking once.

Yes

The had shitty fathers

spbp

>shutup white man
>i don't know how to cook and i'm not going to clean while i stay at home as a trophy wife

>blue-jeans
Mark of the manchild.

Why are so many young women these days entitled hypocritical brats who think female gender roles should be abolished but male gender responsibilities should stay?

women not being cunts and getting in line

again with this topic. The fact that women keep asking this question but insist on ignoring the actual reasons and instead decide to blame men should be enough of an answer for anyone.

Why do bored people on the internet get off on trying to debate how others make free choices and spend their time?

Yeah men are to blame that women are complete whores and unworthy of breeding with. Women are so delusional.

The bias the law holds against men in terms of prenups, divorce, alimony, child custody and child support.

Not to mention that women now days fuck around a lot. When their looks start to fade and the majority of their fertile years are behind them, they then look to settle down. So men looking to marry have to pick from all the old whores as candidates who wasted their best years fucking around.

With all the added false rape and sexual assault claims coming into fashion, it just isn't worth a mans time to deal with their bullshit.

While I want kids I don't want to deal with modern women. My options are to adopt kids, hire a surrogate mother, move to another country where women aren't the same, or buy a sex robot and be alone for the rest of my days.

liberals hate when people act and live as individuals. It's harder to control those kinds of people.

Roasties BTFO!!!

>Why are so many young men these days opting out of society? What can be done to remedy this situation?
Keynesian economic theory, monetary inflation, central banking, and over-regulation has lead to devastating effects on the economy giving men nearly as a whole no reason for self-improvement and fiscal expansion as a competitive member in our society.
It has nothing to do with men. It has everything to do with international Jewish think tanks (like the tavistock institute, bank of international settlements, and on and on for example) all packed full of dark occultists who want to propagate self-destructive ideologies and force the populace into a mongrelized slave race with certain characteristics (eugenics, or dysgenics) that can grant them their long-sought after characteristics as occultists: invincible, invisible, and immortal.

I think abortion plays a big part, too

Let them eat cake.

I'm NEET and my parents gave me the green light to stay this way forever. It's easy, so why not? I play videogames and fap all day, I have nothing at all to worry about.

>Create a political environment where women can decide that almost any interaction between men and women is harassment
>wonder why men don't want to risk their job/career/life by trying to start relationships with women
This article is fake right?

Forever looking for someone else to blame. They could never turn their critical eyes on themselves or else they'd discover that they are unlikeable shrill women.

Whenever I hear a woman ask where all the good men are I always struggle not to say: "have you considered they might be with better women than yourself?"

i'll be your player 2, user

I can't even respond to signals, I lose myself fml

Xenoestrogen left and right
Jews tell everybody what's right

But I won't give up, there are some interesting articles here;

heretical.com/

>men are the reason women give birth later
>not being told from childhood their main mission is to be le independent career woman

sage

Does anyone else just look at this and think, "meh, world's overpopulated anyway". Am I a sociopath?

You will have to worry later. Better opt-out now while you're still young. Its all false, trust me.

You're not thinking in terms of the racial composition of the world. White people not reproducing is a tragedy.

No, you're just another shill with a meme flag. Wanna start depopulating the world, start with shitskins in Africa and Asia.

Find me a cute 18 year old girl that is loyal to me while I have a steady job and thus you fix the problem.

Bingo.

I know that struggle, user.

You got a gf user? You sure this isn't projection? Sage and etc.

i would give up all manchild hobbies in a heartbeat if it meant in exchange i would get a loving, loyal, virgin wife who would happily give me 4+ kids, who would be a terrific mother and lovingly homeschool them

but women like this are far far too uncommon, so i'll keep my manchild hobbies until one comes along

>inb4 hurr u have to stop playing video games before they show up, because if you played a video game within 72 hours, wife worthy women are not on the visible spectrum

Take all the males who opted out of Society and send them to Asia to steal waifus

All y'all faggots need not worry about finding a good woman but with being a good man.

did they ever consider women are refusing to settle down and have kids at a young age and maybe it's not 100% the mens' fault?

>Entering into a financial agreement whereupon the other party can arbitarily and forcibly take the project you were both working on, at least half of all your assets earned since the agreement went unto action, and stick you with the bill for the rest of the project, with the distinct possibility of never seeing it again.

Oh gee, I can't possibly imagine why...

>Get on the cock carousel at 15/16 and rack up a body count that'd put Breivik to shame.
>Compete with men for their jobs, push them out of the workplace with HR bullshit and drive down wages
>Collapse western civilization by voting for extreme left policies and open immigration
>Be Ahmed/Tyrone's cumslut
Why don't western men want to fulfill their traditional roles! They're just childish and immature and probably virgin neckbeard basement dwellers?
God I hate women

>4 kids

Hell nah

because I can't bing bing wahoo

But in all seriousness society and women in particular bring nothing to the table. Oh boy can't wait to marry some skank so she can divorce me and live like a queen on alimony.
This is the future you feminist cunts chose. Now choke and die in a fucking ditch you filthy whores.

no one cares what you have to say, hedonist

I like a good pleated pair of slacks of the khaki shade myself.

i thought the same, but time will just pass and nothing will ever happen, and desu you can't expect to deserve such a girl if you're spending all your time on imaginary things.

It takes a toll on your mental health.
>t. neet of 10 years

gotta give trust to build trust

MGTOW

>
women have kids late in life bc they all want full careers and expect not to pop out a retard when theyre giving birht at 45

every damn day

SAGE

Fix the family court and have these hoes get their act together, then we'll talk.

Feels bad man. I'm there as well but getting better. Pretty sure I can get a gf in the next couple years if I stay on my current path and keep improving myself.

>Why are so many young men these days opting out of society?
Society is a fraud. I go further.

>No-fault divorces
>Divorce rates at all time high
>Infidelity no longer a crime
>Infidelity rates at all time high
>Family courts rigged for women
>Countries now banning paternity tests
>Alimony, child support, financial rape
>Women ride cock carousal in their breeding years
>Women refuse to start families during their breeding years
>Force policies for more women/shitskins in college
>Force policies for more women/shitskins in workplace
>Women don't know how to cook or clean
>Women refuse to cook or clean
>Falsely accuse man of rape without evidence
>Absolutely no consequences if caught
>Few virgins available so no ability to pair bond
>Women refuse to settle for anything less than 10/10 10k/day CEO
>Repossessing men's money through taxation anyway

When I was in my early 20's I wanted a wife and family. Perhaps I wasn't rich, handsome, or successful enough for them back then.

Now I am in my late 20's and doing very well in all these areas. But now I have learned to find happiness on my own. There is nothing positive these women could possibly bring to my life.

kek, roasties getting toasty

>What he said.

if i get the job i want and make good money, id be able to afford a down payment on a house in a cushy suburb while working a comfy white collar job. finding a virgin woman who wanted to be a SAHM while getting babies pumped into her regularly couldnt be that hard.

at that point i would give myself a time frame to find a wife and if not i'll start looking at women from v4 countries

>Herbivore
>Because only murder, cruelty and being a fucking retard are "manly"
This cult of false masculinity sympathetic magic is laughable.

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Where do you live m8

I'll fight you in real life

there is absolutely no incentive to have children, outside of race preservation. what exactly does the modern woman bring to the table? they offer no stability, it's not like they do anything like cook or clean and it's not like being in a relationship is the only way to have sex. any guy who isn't a manlet and has even a slightly above average cock will get laid thanks to slut apps.
so yes I'm willing to ruin my entire life to have a child with a woman who more than likely leave and literally ass rape me in court. the more children I have the more my life will be fucked, so that the cunt I was fucking can take everything I have. it isn't worth it for men.
of course there are women who are mariage material but they aren't on the market for long and have to be taken quickly or they get on the cock carosel and become just like every other modern woman.

Once you realize you are the superior half of the species you should approach the situation with more confidence.

You have to think of it like a forest fire analogy.

Whites will always survive because they have higher IQ. It's that simple. Shitskin races will not survive once the GIBS from white society runs out. That is why you NEED a collapse. It's a cleanse. Then a beautiful forest of flowers and seedlings regenerates from the ashes.

Whites will always survive by going to the poles. That is why they are "white" in the first place. They went north and survived the elements with planning and foresight.

Niggers just grab and stab at anything that goes by (aka: Bantu DNA). Once Western society collapses niggers will naturally settle back into Africa. Sand Niggers will return to the desert, etc. Then white tribes will slowly grow back into thriving societies.

And during all this, women will snap back into shape and once again respect men as the providers. You have to take society away from them for it to be reset into their brains. It has to be told down from grandmothers to mothers to daughters that there is a distinct "reason" why society is patriarchy.

>women dindu nuffin
alright.

>most women are all blown out roastie sluts that abuse drugs and ride the cock carousel until their eggs start to shrivel
>why aren't men pursuing women and starting families?!?!

Brother. Pretty sure most MGTOW are leafs anyways. We're the farthest left English speaking country with internet access and an educated population, so we end up being a huge voice in these debates. Just look at Peterson, or Molyneux, both Canadian "intellectuals" in the ""'"alt-right"""

Try Balkans or Ukraine then.

as bad as i sometimes feel like i have it, i find it consoling to know that at least i am not a leaf

>Women vote overwhelmingly democrat
>Wonder why they're surrounded by soyboys

>it's not like they do anything like cook or clean
This. Women still complain about being stuck with the majority of housework, but most modern women are lazy slobs who order takeout and clean their bathrooms only when company is coming over. They just exist to spend their husbands' money.

After my divorce (no kids, so no rape) I was amazed at how quickly my savings grew. My wife had truly just been a money pit.

Yep, no reasons anymore for a man to get married. Even having kids is dangerous.

As usual blame men. Women spend 50 years embracing toxic feminist ideology,make themselves completely undesirable and obnoxious to even be around and it's still men's fault. You can't blame the clay for becoming what the sculptor made it you stupid whores.

The women of each generation get the men that they deserve.

Also we can stop having this thread every 5 minutes.

Because a sex doll can't cry rape

How about give a reason why any of us doods need to knock some bitch up.

Thots are to blame for pushing men out of society

I know somewhere, somehow there's my NEET soulmate, hiding inside her house for the 180th consecutive day shitposting anonymously. But alas we are never to meet because neither of us go outside or have friends or make any effort.

And even if there was someway for our hearts to connect, I wouldn't be interested in a gross 2/10 like that lol

I really want to know if they exist.

>ywn meet frau

>Am I a sociopath?
No, but you have been psy-ops'd by the Jews into not wanting to reproduce.
The environmentalist overpopulation meme is basically cuckoldry. You want to leave a functional planet behind... for who? Because if you don't have kids, you're leaving a functional planet behind for Tyrone's kids to enjoy, not yours.

> May 2017
At least find something recent ffs.

why do you say that? i've known a few based polish foreign exchange female students. and trump married a Slovenian

I know you've been shilling this shit all day but it's pretty comfy.

There still exists a certain masculinity in many Canadian men that flies in the face of the current government policies they've forced on us too quickly.

Don't get too cocky. Most American women are far more degenerate than Canadian women.

The difference is you have a few virgin church girl qts and then split between a lot of average roasties and fat far left feminist roasties. Almost all our women seem to far towards the middle. It's like:

US: 5% virgin QT. 60% average roastie. 35% feminist retard roastie.
Canada: 90% average roastie. 10% feminist retard roastie.

gay