What are you expecting out of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8yk2-PeqoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Male MC

Trigger shines the most with their female MCs

This is dead on arrival

>>>>>>>>>>/tmblr/

Over the top shenanigans which a chunk of Sup Forums is gonna try to hype up to repulsive levels which will cause a huge divide between people who like it and people who hate it leading to massive shitposting.
So basically business as usual.

>New Mecha IP in 2018

Trigger wants to go bankrupt

Come on, mecha does decently most of the time

Female MCs, and all female cast are for hetero males, male MCs and prominent males are for kids OR females.
So how about you fuck off already, fujoshi, trying to shill your false flagging about yuri.

UC Gundam is the only mecha left Japan gives a shit about.

Compare IBO to 00, Japan LOVED 00 while IBO barely sells 8000 BDs. Mecha is dead.

A heavily flawed but still a fairly enjoyable ride like with all of their other shows.

>>>>>>>>>Your probably a chasity wearing trap faggot

Trap faggots/closet homos are exactly the people who don't like female cast and need to see dicks in their anime. Fact.
Or false flagging fujoshit.

I expect weeks of discussions such as this

>say the opposite of reality
Whatever you delusional sissy fag

A very stylized show that makes for good webms

A story that is all over the place which people defend as it is meant to be silly ignoring you can be over the top and silly while not being a train wreck

Over the top levels of hype and hate over the tiniest aspect

Heavy pandering to the normie GL crowd

Your desperate projection really shows your true colors, not that your dislike for girls made it hard to in the first place.

He's right you know, newfag.

IBO sold poorly because it was shit, don't blame the genre for being dead

The mecha looks like it's specifically designed for 3D. Rounded shapes and a flat graphical mouth

Though didn't people say that it's supposed to be 2D mecha?

Fuck off t/u/mblr

>false flagging
Cute.

Nothing.

Go post gay pictures in your LWA general dyke-chan

>newfag kid butthurt that not everyone on Sup Forums agrees that his DB, Hero Academia, FMA and the likes are the best kind of "anime"
>goes on a little shitposting hissy-fit when he learns people actually like good anime that feature cute girls
Imagine being this destroyed.

>gay pictures
You would like that, wouldn't you, desperate-for-dick-kun?
Go back to your shithole.

Honestly he isn't wrong, 90% of KLK posting is waifushit and the other 10% is just plain shitposting

When your shows are style over substance you need something to keep the style going.

LWA flopped
Female MCs will never ever appear again in Trigger shows

Go cry about it on tumblr

>Trigger anime
Cancerous threads and unbearable shitposting.

I don't really care about what Trigger shows do, honestly they are among the worse studios out there, but that won't make you any less of a dick obsessed fagboy, my little newfag.

what concrete revolutio should have been

>LWA flopped
How?

That Sup Forums will get even more mad when its gonna be AOTS

You're replying to a kid who's responsible for Sup Forums's current state, 90% of all posts consist of one of the low-mid teen shounen shit.

Loos AlMight

at least a couple stickies.

I began to look forward to it but stopped myself because I remembered how dreadfully shit all of Trigger's stuff has been thus far.

>Another Gainaxfag shitting on Trigger

Please enlighten me how Gainax was better than Trigger when they have the same style.

That promo art looks like trash but since it's Imaishi it will at least be entertaining.

Fun.

I love Imaishi's wild ride. Even his worst works are enjoyable. I'm looking forward to their other projects too.

I've never liked a single Trigger show, so I'm not expecting anything. I probably won't even bother with it.

Why is Kamina wearing life fiber?

Pure garbage just like every series Trigger has made.

Far-left political themes which aren't the least bit subtle yet still somehow manage to go over most people's heads

Hyper Light Drifter got an anime?

>totally not TTGL
This is so embarrassing even for trigger.

But kill la kill was fairly antiprogressive

I wish Imaishi would stick to comedies like PSG and Luluco and not rehash the same action trash over and over again.

The main theme of KLK was anarchism vs fascism, this is exactly what I was talking about when I said most people didn't even notice the themes despite the show beating you over the head with them right from the very first scene

You're a retard. The second person ive seen who says this and obviously hasnt watched the whole thing.

Balls to the walls bravado and pathos.

Looks like commie propaganda.
Is this gonna be more leftist shit like KLK?

>Bash la Bash
>fairly antiprogressive
Are you high?

Do any of you watch anime?

Fuck off degenerate

Why are they cooperating with another studio? Are they THAT poor?

Most studios collaborate. Are you that new?

>kill la kill
>Rebellious girl goes up against a "fascist" dictatorship
>turns out the fascist dictatorship was the good guys using a fascist system to prepare people to fight for humanities future against a global conspiracy of parasites running the fashion industry
>final antagonist is a proabortion mother who rapes her daughters and is slain by her daughters who are now allies (matricide)
This reads like Sup Forumss dream story. Its full of anti-progressive and anti-feminst memes. Thats not even getting into the finer details.

Missing the point. XFLAG's name is right there on the key visual. That's a 50, 50 split in credit. It's as much of a Trigger anime as much as it is an XFLAG anime.

>Is this gonna be more leftist shit like KLK?
What?

Trigger is strictly against 3D animation

Magical girls in skimpy sailor outfits is literally communism, bro

The life-fibers represent conflict- feeding on humans and making them stronger in the short-term but ultimately destroying them in the end. While Satsuki hoped to destroy them, her plan ultimately ends up making things worse while making life shitty for most of the people living under her. In the end she and her underlings end up joining the anarchists, who are in the end the ones who ultimately manage to defeat the life fibers.
TTGL was leftist too :^)

You're retarded.

Where does the massive hatred of Trigger come from? Do people despise their shows that much or is it more because of the shitty fanbase they attract?
Yeah their shows are always flawed but they get shat on more than they deserve honestly

Another uninspired cheap Imashit self rehash

Contrarianism. KLK was the biggest show of the year in 2013, it wasn't even a contest. Caused immense pushback from people who had to hate it because it was so popular. And that pretty much set the tone for Trigger from then on. KLK set the bar very high for their shows and people have been hyping them ever since, even though they haven't really had a super hit since KLK.

I actually enjoyed Luluco far more than KLK, but it wasn't nearly as widely watched.

New Gainax shows C3-bu, Medaka and Pleiades > everything trigger made

>kamina wannabe
I wonder if gainax can sue them?

the last show that i watch from trigger is kiznaiver and it was dog shit, i expect this to be the same

what do you guys think the promare plot will be like? does the name have any analyzable meaning?

Because people hyped the fuck out of their shows because of the staff behind them, only to be disappointed when most of them fell flat on their face. It didn't help that crossboarders were trying to force the "hype train" when those things only naturally come from fun discussion of content in the show. Too bad the content was just lazily slapped together in shit like KLK.

This is by the guys who made KLK and TTGL, Kiznaiver was made by different people

Who the fuck are the anarchists you keep referring to? You mean the guys funded by capitalism that dont do anything in the end. The Honnouji academy does most of the fighting its more like Ryuko joins them.
Who ultimately defeats the aliens is Ryuko and Senkenstu thanks to her fathers genius.

What's wrong with it?

Fuck you retards. Fucking fans always wanting another TTGL then shit out on everything they do if it's TOO TTGL or NOT ENOUGH TTGL. Stop comparing everything to TTGL, it wasn't even that great.

Don't bother, retards on this board don't know anything about directors or animators, they think all projects by a studio are the same.

You realize Gurren Lagann was made by the same team that's making Promare right? Do you even know who Imaishi is?

First Big Bad is actually a good person that loves the Earth
Love Interest dies immediately after Big Bad number 2 bites it
MC learns a valuable lesson about life and being a valuable member to society

I never asked for another TTGL.
All they do is beat a dead horse for more money and they shit out a sub-par product that will be hip to like, another tumor that will have constant threads before it finally dies out.
We are not comparing it to TTGL, did you see the poster?

aotd

No any PV ?

Absolutely nothing, Trigger really fucked up this year.

Yes. I'm asking what the fuck is wrong with it.

>beat a dead horse
KLK was its own thing, it's your faggot's fault for comparing the two to begin with. KLK was good and successful. Let them do their own shit, they want to make something like TTGL? guess what they can.

You can't get any more leddit than this post.

I've never been to that site.

Nice arguement shithead.

You kidding? Imaishi demonstratively likes 3D.

See:
>Kill la kill
>Panty and stocking
>sex and violence

this pretty much. no boys allowed in muh cartoons.

You are so stupid it hurts. Just what i expected from a KLK fanboy.

You're not even trying anymore
Not like you had a point to begin with, but fuck man, at least try to own your shitty opinions. Here's your sorry (you).

>XFLAG

It's going to be 3DCG. Enjoy your buttery smooth 10 FPS animation

youtube.com/watch?v=X8yk2-PeqoQ

Oh the irony!

A crazy fucking rollercoaster that will end up pretty flawed, but a blast to follow live with Sup Forums
Also shitposting
Lots and lots of shitposting

So is the whole original anime industry, or at least it's very close to it.

> shitposting
You don't have to be Nostradamus to make that prediction

Disappointment.

People on Sup Forums are moeshit loving otakus, who believe anime are their sekret kiub, while Trigger are westaboos who make cool action shows that could appeal to more than just basement dwelling body pillow fuckers that are into shit like K-ON!

You're trying too hard

Akko was an awful MC.

>westaboos who make cool action shows

Is that Kamina?

This post has to be ironic.

Sup Forums loves stuff like Code Geass, it has nothing to do with moe, it's about rejecting western influences in anime