Sakura Quest

I want to marry this autist.

Get in line.

Thats a dragon user.

I started liking Ririko after she does this silent little fistpump after messing with her grandma.

How relevant is this cute little sperg to the show?

This is fucking uncomfortable to watch. Do I really appear like that to other people.

Probably 3rd most important at the moment.

2nd best girl is always relevant.

You're still the cutest, Ririko

Alright you take the autist user, I'm going to marry Shiori and repopulate the town with her.

It's literally in the filename of one the images posted, you complete and utter dickbrain

Probably, yeah.

>2nd best girl
Those are some fighting words there, user. You better explain who you think is best.

Best girl is right here, but they're even better together. I wish Maki and Ririko had more scenes together, but she seems to be getting along best with Sanae.

Fuck. When was the last time we got a show like this where all girls were best girl?

She's got a couple of really fucking nice pics on the booru's now too. Really sexy, 11/10 fap material.

If I told her I know where to find Mothman and the Jersey Devil, would she suck my dick?

Is the show worth watching for this autist ?

Watch and find out nigger

Kinda strange that the TV host guy got mad at Yoshino for having a boring backstory and not autism-chan. She's still a cute though.

I am the dragon

Dragons can't marry boys.

>

Riri's weird enough for TV on her own, Yoshino is normal

Outside of her 2 focus episodes, she's not as relevant as I would have expected. It might just be because she's kinda quiet so she doesn't say all that much, but I would have thought they'd use her position as the old lady's granddaughter to twist her arm when she's purposefully obstructing their plans.

Riri actually has some pretty good ideas whenever they're brainstorming things. I think some would actually work, like that "town of elopers" thing.

>you will never drink with the Sakura Quests

I don't drink. One more reason why Ririko is perfect for me. Drunk cakes are shit tier.

Your FACE is shit tier

I want to untie her ribbon.

Too late I already did.

There's gonna be new OP/ED this week, right? I really liked the first ones.