Brit/pol/ - Donaldvision Song Contest

klfm967.co.uk/news/klfm-news/2494115/dragon-filling-potholes-in-cambridgeshire/

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-5352037/Trump-tweets-congratulations-Super-Bowl-champ-Eagles.html

thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/northyorkshire/15919598.Wanted_for_TV__Yorkshire_folk_to_take_part_in_heist/

coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-children-english-second-language-14244793

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PYKOo_jgJo
youtube.com/watch?v=ch_Fz2Np-Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=FA5jsa1lR9c
youtube.com/watch?v=WmhbOgSKF9k
youtube.com/watch?v=sM1LOMZjFJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=A1wXEEQBHeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_8lR0QfpFhc
youtube.com/watch?v=xk6JIBtY-WE
youtube.com/watch?v=JpyR-Ym7Hck
youtube.com/watch?v=TBpu4DAvwI8
youtube.com/watch?v=LUocSObFXIk
bbc.co.uk/news/business-42940728
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p05vb22n/stacey-dooley-investigates-russias-war-on-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=8PYKOo_jgJo

>THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=ch_Fz2Np-Z4

youtube.com/watch?v=FA5jsa1lR9c

Oh wow

Good morning.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmhbOgSKF9k

>inb4 you start spamming niggerdicks all over the site again

>niggerdicks

youtube.com/watch?v=sM1LOMZjFJ4

Why is brexit good, when most of the niggers and pakis come from your retarded colonies???

Don't bully.

>Why is brexit good

I've been awake all night lads.

Feeling drowsy now.

Did you read the rest??? My ancestors come from Scotland (my mom's side) and (England) (through Canada), so I actually care about how this turns out. Why leave if you don't ban pakis and niggers!!!!?????

>awake all night
Doing what I wonder.

>Did you read the rest???
Yes, laughed at that too.

Get your own president

Do you lads dispute this?

Tescos: Labour
Sainsbury's: Lib Dems
Waitrose: Conservatives
Morrisons: UKIP
Asda: BNP
Lidl: Green Party
Farmfoods: English Democrats
Iceland: Monster Raving Loony Party
Heron Foods: Yorkshire Party

You fucking retard, if you don't ban Caribbean niggers and dirty pakis why give up your much of your influence over Europe. I feel for you, man and I think the EU is a communist shitfest that needs to end.
However, if it doesn't stop immigration from nogville and browntown, why leave???

Editing on wikipedia, catching up with a friend on Paltalk, fapped, played vidya, shitposted, watching livestreams and listened to yank police scanners, now casually listening to music and waiting until I black out.

Kind of expected a long night since I slept most of the day yesterday.

I said don't bully.

youtube.com/watch?v=A1wXEEQBHeQ

>waiting until I black out
Drink covfefe.

Just switch off everything and close your eyes nigger

REMINDER:

YOU'RE GONNA MISS OUT

Another Trump edition.

Fuck Plump.

Morning

OI DID YOU LADS SEE MIWLWAUW BEAT MANN YOUU THE OVVA DOY? FACKIN BATTERED EM IT WAS FACKIN MENTAUW

youtube.com/watch?v=_8lR0QfpFhc

REMINDER: PEOPLE WHO OBSESS OVER PETS ARE PATHETIC

>INB4 "LE YOU'RE NOT WHITE, ONLY SUBHUMANS DONT CRY OVER STANDING ON ANTS"

PET FAGGOTS ARE EMPTY INSIDE. THEY SEE THEIR PET AS THEIR BEST FRIEND BECAUSE THEY ARE RETARDED. IT'S NOT YOUR BEST FRIEND. ITS A DOG.

NATURE IS CRUEL. IF YOU GET UPSET OVER MUH ANIMAL DIED, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A SHELTERED MANCHILD

didn't watch

IF U DONT HAVE A PITBULL YOUR PROBABLY A WOMAN HA HA !!

MY MATE GARY GOT BANGED UP FOR 10 YEARS WHEN HIS DOG KILLED SOMEONE UNLUCKYYYY PMSL

IT'S A PYTHON BITING A DOGS FACE OFF

ALL PETS ARE FAGGOT TIER

>being brown

youtube.com/watch?v=xk6JIBtY-WE

Muslim much?

Hahaha Lads Hattie Just Dropped Her Iphone X Down The Toilet I Cant Watch Premier League With All This Crying Hahaha Melt See You Later Boys x

Now that's scary. Why would anyone do this? Does he want to die?

t. Empty pet faggots

I don't want to say he's free from harm because Bearman thought that until a Grizzly bear took a chunk out of his skull, but he's been making these videos for years. They aren't random lions.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpyR-Ym7Hck

You can repel a Lion assault with vinegar.

I know, I remember watching that Herzog docu Grizzly man years ago.
Still seems like stupidity

I've seen worse. Here are 3 wild nogs stealing meat from wild lions.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBpu4DAvwI8

Here's a good one.

youtube.com/watch?v=LUocSObFXIk

Call the cops, somebody.

Well it's different if they need to hunt for survival. If they're doing it for fun then they're retarded.

Fuck that

I'm not sure which it is but I'd take my shots with hunting zebra or something before I opted to steal meat from lions so I presume its sport to them.

Yeah, I was gonna put that in the inb4 too. There is a huge difference between killing animals, and just not seeing them as plugs to fill a gaping void in your life...

I don't think Bundy even killed animals either. As far as serial killers go, he was an odd case. Even now experts in the field say he was not your run of the mill serial killer, even if all others are compared to him.

Then you presume wrong.

What's the deal then? They survive purely off meat lions hunt? Surely they're playing near 50/50 odds of life or death every time the 3 of them surround a pack of 15-20 lions, so how many times could you reasonably get away with that before you yourself are food?

IF THIS ISN'T ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU BUY PAY ATTENTION TO CRYPTOCURRENCY, THEN NOTHING IS:

LLOYDS BANK BANS BITCOIN PURCHASES
>bbc.co.uk/news/business-42940728

>The ban, starting on Monday, applies to Lloyds Bank, Bank of Scotland, Halifax and MBNA customers.

Now why would they do that I wonder?

Of course they don't survive solely off of the kills other animals make. They have many methods of hunting. On this occasion, be it because they needed to be economical with their energy, a lack of prey in the vicinity, or a lack of a realistic opportunity to take that prey sucessfully, they opted to let the lion do the work for them. Maybe they just wanted to show off for the film crew. Who knows. One thing is for sure, though. You wouldn't last the week out there, if that.

Interesting. Why would it apply to their credit cards and not their debit cards? I purchase my bitcoin with a debit card from an establishment in that banking group. I hope they don't start banning debit card bitcoin purchases as well.

>One thing is for sure, though. You wouldn't last the week out there, if that
I'd last longer than the fuckers who make stealing meat from lions a hobby if I hid in a hole but that's of the highest magnitude of irony considering we're on Brit/pol/ and I'd bet my house if you out-lived me, it'd be by a matter of hours.

No, huge surprise, I'm not suited to living like a nomad in the African plains. I wasn't even suited for moving town.

>I'd last longer than the fuckers who make stealing meat from lions a hobby
As the video informs us, the lead hunter was 65 years old. So no you wouldn't. And it's not a hobby, as I've already told you. Are you usually this fucking thick or what?

Because debit card is your own money and credit card is their money?

I said "who make a hobby of hunting lions," it wasn't literal, we've been through this you utter fucking mongoloid. We've established they're eating the meat.

Not only did I hear it in the video, but I had some utter LARPtard in Brit/pol/ explain to me with absolutely no evidence on how these people have survived 50 to 65 years and then challenge me to survive in the African plains.

I know I'd out last you. You'd die of thirst on the way to acquiring water.

One of two things:

>They want to drive the price lower with coordinated FUD to buy up more/get involved properly.
This is my theory since I trade fairly regularly on LocalBitcoin and almost everyone knew that Lloyds always caused problems with transactions, over a year ago. Most traders specifically stated from over a year ago "Any EXCEPT Lloyds", etc. Also, it seems that all of the headlines came out at a convenient time.

>They really want to begin banning it across their banks and this is just the first step

They're saying it's to stop people taking credit to buy things they can't afford... Isn't that the only thing most people use credit for anyway?

>I said "who make a hobby of hunting lions,"
No you didn't. You said "who make stealing meat from lions a hobby." There is a difference. What kind of a spastic forgets what he said that badly a mere 5 minutes ago even with it written on the page right in front of him? Fucking hell.

>it wasn't literal, we've been through this you utter fucking mongoloid. We've established they're eating the meat.
It was literal. You are retarded.

>Not only did I hear it in the video, but I had some utter LARPtard in Brit/pol/ explain to me with absolutely no evidence on how these people have survived 50 to 65 years and then challenge me to survive in the African plains.
So do you suppose then that these men live in Kensington or something and they were just lying to the BBC about being African plainsmen all their lives? And no, I did not "challenge you to live on the African plains." I just told you you wouldn't last a week, because you're operating at a cognitive deficiency more severe than most Africans. Congratulations on that. It's quite a spectacular achievement.

Could be, but even if it is their money we still have to pay it back to them. I don't see why they'd care much. It seems that there's probably some other reasoning behind it as well as that.

No there isn't a difference. It wasn't a literal. I know what I meant.

Read the first sentence and then briefly skimmed over the last which has switched to "SO UR ACCUSING THE FOCKIN BBC AND DESE MEN OF LYING."

Listen to yourself getting defensive over a comment about lions.

Good luck fending off lions with vinegars and have fun on your 17th birthday LARPtard.

>Good luck fending off lions with vinegars
It was a joke you moron.

>They're saying it's to stop people taking credit to buy things they can't afford... Isn't that the only thing most people use credit for anyway?
Exactly. There has to be more to it than what they're claiming.

Fucking hilarious that was mate. Was the second part of that joke you resorting to correcting English to win something you already lost?

Mong.

Because refugees will have passports soon and Poland and Romania aren't sending there best
You have to go back chang

You're a bit special, aren't you? What a shame.

On the plus side, I can never be as special as the guy who resorted to challenging people to survive in the African plains in response to a basic question somebody asked about the use of meat stolen from lions.

I didn't challenge you to do anything. Good bye.

Start buying vinegar

No, you're right. Me and the other guy were talking and you stuck your big, oversized nose in there to offer us challenges. Again - I can never out do that in the special department.

>started making my self have 4 small meals a day

Holy fuck lads, am on 1200 calories per day and losing weight fast compared to 3200 calories per day.

Wow. You mean you're burning more calories than you take in and you're losing weight? Who saw that coming?

I know what you're getting at. I know the basic physiological mechanism of losing weight, my point is that psychologically speaking, it has made things a lot easier.

Nah, I understand. It took me 2 years to figure out if you eat the equivalent of calories in healthy food, it doesn't matter if you replace fruit for cake, you'll still throw on the pounds.

I've always known that calories are all that matters for weight loss, but my problem is I'd always go about trying to get a calorie deficit in some retarded way, like I'd eat a bunch of junk food in the morning thinking "it's okay, I'll just burn it off at the gym/run it off later", and I might end up burning it off later, the problem is that sometimes I wouldn't, or I would but then later I'd eat just as many calories or even more.

I now just put literally every single calorie and I eat into a spreadsheet along with how much protein I am getting, that way I can figure out what food staves off hunger for me the most and more often than not they tend to be high protein.

>I now just put literally every single calorie and I eat into a spreadsheet along with how much protein I am getting, that way I can figure out what food staves off hunger for me the most and more often than not they tend to be high protein
Sounds like a lot of commitment. How do you get the exact calorie count every time? I wasn't ridiculously overweight but I went from 13.12 stone (6'1") to 11.9 stone from September 2017 to January 2018 just by counting in my own head. I'd write it down but seems like a lot of commitment if you just remain under 1500 calories.

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p05vb22n/stacey-dooley-investigates-russias-war-on-women

Its like Louis Theroux had a retarded sister with a speech impediment.

I just have a spreadsheet with google sheets and I add to it on my phone whenever I eat something. I just note down how many calories and how much protein is in it, add it into an "items" column, and at the end of the day add it all up. Only been doing it for about 2 weeks now, but the tedium of having to pause, look at the numbers, weigh a few hings and add it in actually means that it's stopped me from eating more.

shut the fuck up pajeet, go sell some ppi or something

that's pretty kawaii

I don't know where you've gotten that from you complete and utter spastic but I'm from Berwick.

Has eddie posted this morning? Been hoping for 'fat cunt found frozen to dearh in stinking car" headlines...

Yesterday he was sitting in a car park with a bottle of a piss. He can't be far off suicide if he doesn't freeze.

>MY ANCESTORS

Fucking yanks KEK

Bump. State.

The Celts were originally Black people. Ephorus (c. 405BC) claimed that the Celts were Blacks or Ethiopians The Celts continued to be recognised as Blacks by Tacitus, who wrote about the Black Celts and Picts in 80 AD .

The Celts on the mainland of Europe were called Iberians or Silures.though the original Celts were Black, overtime their name was stolen by Europeans. Father O’Growney has discussed the history of the Celts. He makes it clear that the original Celts were the Iberians.

The Iberians were probably conquered by the Ligurians. It is suggested that the Ligurians may be represented by the modern Basque of Spain. The Ligurians took the name Celt.

The Ligurians/Celts were conquered by the Gaulish speaking people. The Gauls conqered the Ligurians and pushed them into Spain. It was these Gauls who imposed their language on the Iberian and Ligurian Celts .

The Gauls were Belgians according to Father O’Growney. The Irish and Welsh are descendants of these Gauls. These Gauls spoke Gaulish or Gaelic.

The Germans conquered the Gaulish-Celts, and Gaulish disappeared around 4th Century AD.

All of the Black Celts in Britain were not erased by the Gauls.

Niggers actually believe this

>Ephorus (c. 405BC) claimed that the Celts were Blacks

He was probs just calling them the roman equivalent of potato niggers

greasy boi

great news

Good news but we need to fix the extradition agreement. Like mckinnon he only got out of it through getting a diagnosis of being a sperg. Should just tell the burgers to fuck off.

morning fuckos

Central nonce. I was waiting at the monument for you last night.

Its the afternoon. Again. Lazy faggot.

Still alive

Fuck

Bollocks. I had hopes on pic related. Guess the stored body fat helps though, like elephant seals in the arctic.

Friendly reminder to get /fit/

>14 November 2016: Home Secretary Amber Rudd signs the extradition order.

Ruddcunt btfo
has to be held back by the courts
rabid anti-crypto ruddcunt can sukyamum

>Stop tarking rubbish
This phrase infuriates me