Let's see how far this thread degenerates on Sup Forums this time

Let's see how far this thread degenerates on Sup Forums this time...

>Without memes and show your work special Sup Forums edition!

racist poster. why aren't there any black people? they use public transport too!

probably C

C.

respect your elders. the cripple gets the already designated handicap seat and the single mother and AIDS zombie can fuck off

It is owned by A but D deserves it

A.
Everyone else is staring at him to take advantage of some guilt they think he should inherently have.
Super rude.

Implying I’d give them my seat
I’ll give each of them a bullet to the head tho

First come, first serve.

A

None of them, I am crippled myself. I would give it to B or D though

none of them "deserve" my seat

just sayin

Found the piece of shit

A

F. None of the above. Fuck every single one of them.

D

C

B

A

E

>I am crippled myself
Sucks to suck

>single mom
>boomer
>long nosed merchant
>zombie
how about no one.

I'd give up my seat for a woman with a babus, an old fuck, or a busted up guy no problem. Zombies however can fuck right off to the back of the graveyard

Finallay somebody who isnt a cuck responded.

Assuming the guy is a tax payer, A. Public facilities should be first come first serve.

A

so yur sayin the crippled jar head deserves it!

wow, what an insult to a vet!

WE DON'T WANT YOUR SYMPATHY FAGGOT

me. sage

(you)

only this

I would be glad to give it to any of them if they didnt look so disapprovingly expectant of me. Making it clear you want what i have through unpleasant body language wont win me over

Nobody "deserves" my seat, but out of the kindness of my heart I will give it to the one it benefits the most, and that would be the fucking cripple

Nobody if they are going to glare at me like that. Fuck you my seat isn't your right.

>Taking the bus in the US

>common core
yeah you can just fuck right off

>A
obviously me
>B
you weren't forced to have a baby, fuck off
>C
if you're polite and courteous, i'll give you my seat
>D
play stupid games, win stupid prizes
>E
pop that muhfugga in the head nawmsayin?

A few months ago I was on a bus heading to work and a pregnant woman gets on. The bus was pretty full so she ended up standing. 2 women and a (surprisingly) black guy who were standing next to me suggested I should get up and let her sit. I said, word for word, "What? She never asked to sit here and even then, why should I give up my seat? I've got 30 more minutes until my stop, I was here first, I'm not moving."
Black guy says "Bruh, she pregnant and were young. We can stand. It ain't a big deal bruh."
I told him if it's not a big deal why is he making it a big deal. He said whatever bruh.
The pregnant lady finally said "it's alright, I don't mind standing."

A few minutes later she say down at the next stop so fuck it.
I have the same right to that seat as anyone else regardless of their physical traits.

A has the seat, therefore only A deserves the seat. Nature selects. Also, I'd prob be willing to give any of them my seat if I were him, except the entitled faces they're making implies he owes them something.

>So fuck em, they can stand

if I'm A, I switch places with E.

E then kills B, C, and D, giving me enough time to exit the train and make my escape.

I would either keep sitting myself or give it to C or sometimes D. Never gonna give it to a healthy woman who can hold her own damn baby, or some zombie looking hobo.

God speed anons.

they are all wage cucks or norms and i hope the bus crashes

None of them, because they are treating the one who can help them like shit.

E, because only those who really need the seats next to him will keep/take them.

I ride to work on the bus in Chicago, so I know the answer is none of the above. The correct answer is morbidly obese black woman talking loudly on her cell phone.

found the nigger

B because she has a white child

Everyone deserves the seat, because we've all paid for the ticket (other than E, because that nigga dead and dead people don't carry any currency on them, let's get real here) - if I'm A in this particular scenario, it just means I got there faster. I would be willing to offer my seat to someone else though, specifically C since she's elderly.

B shouldn't be standing with a baby like that though given that she's in a bus and it could go flying any second, but she can always ask C to carry it which if anything would only make the grandma happy knowing life. The mother can stand.

D shouldn't be standing either, so I'd ask the guy next to me be kind enough to offer him the seat too. When you address people directly, more often than not they're willing to help. "Could someone please..." doesn't ever work though.

A
He paid for a ticket and it's first come first serve.

B-E don't """Deserve""" a goddamn thing
Man (A) is not responsible for their circumstances and life choices.

Look closer, faggot.

Cripple Hitler or Tiny old lady can have my seat

A.
He is the one paying for all the others, they should have some decency and let him sit on the commute he paid for as a little "thank you".

If they weren't frowning I'd say C.

I had a bloke get on the train with a leg cast and he just hopped right up to me and said can you move so I said can you fuck off.

Honey than vinegar thing.

Why is A supposed to give away his seat in the first place?
Why not the person sitting infront or behind him?

This. That person paid fare just like everyone else. The single mom can stand up and reflect on her poor life choices that lead to her shitting out kids when she can't even afford a fucking car and/or babysitter.
The old bitch and the cripple are on medicaid and can use STAR transportation instead of fucking up everyone else's commute.
The opiate junkie is only there to beg for change at bus stops and they aren't human to begin with.

D
I had to maintain balance on a moving bus once with a broken leg, it sucked balls

B The bitch is doing her part and she will become c soon enough

No one should expect a seat to be given up for them. But if a seat is given up for you, you should be grateful. The sad part is, chances are the only 2 people that would show any gratitude are old woman, and the guy with crutches.

Old people can be amazingly niggerish, you'd be surprised.

None for giving me a look like that, expect me flipping you the bird too.

But strategically I would want the baby to have less risk by having the mom having a seat so she doesnt drop it from tiring.

I've done it before some pregnant cunt came in and asked if she could have it, Told her early bird gets the worm toughen up sook. I couldn't give a fuck about some coons baby

The guy with the fucked up foot, mostly because I've been in that situation and nobody gave a seat to me.

/thread

I was 15 btw and she was a half coon Brown cunt you can tell by their brows i still wouldn't do it if she was white it's my seat she can stand the, lazy cunt

If you go through life thinking others should inconvenience themselves for your sake, you're gonna have a bad time. Or you're a woman.

E deserves it because he was worked into an early grave supporting B C and D. Being unjustly cheated out of life brought him back from the dead in a supernatural rage.

D is a very close second, but whereas he was asked to fight in a war and knew what he was getting into, E was attacked on his own soil in a communist culture war and also died from it while D is still alive. B and C did nothing their entire lives other than abused a string of men who supported them until divorce. Their many divorces would have ensured they had enough money for public transport if they had the slightest work ethic or head for money.

>Bonus: Both B and C were married to E at one time and will be eaten once D is not in the way making it more just.

>public transport

Meant to type private transport ofc

none of them, they've all turned their back on the white working class, they can all die, hopefully the zombie will kill them first.

are you a millennial ?

Well to that, I did some searching and came across the following:

Side #1: "First Come, First Serve" is RIGHT!
- People who put in the effort to show up prompt and first deserve the first choice(s).
- The rule rewards people who are diligent and on-time.
- There aren't unlimited spots available for everything. Those who show up first need to be accommodated first - according to common sense!
- The rule is just like standing in lines - everyone does it! Why should people who show up AFTER the first people get ahead?

Side #2: "First Come, First Serve" is WRONG!
- People who put in the effort to show up prompt don't necessarily show up first.
- The rule is very savage, barbaric, and animalistic - it's basically natural selection and explains that people who aren't as fast as others don't deserve choices.
- Compromise and Compassion are necessary for human existence. Giving the best spots only to the fastest people makes people scramble like savages!
- If you are too slow or weak, due to old age or disabilities, then this rule says you don't deserve to get ahead! However, don't we normally give priority to these types of people? That's what everyone does!

there must be fifty fucking people sitting on this train car why the fuck does everybody want my seat? Fuck the fuck off and glare at somebody else weakniggers

C sits down, man helps B hold baby (if she needs it). D stands on his own because he can walk on his own. E

>>Without memes and show your work special Sup Forums edition!

The zombie should get the seat, because everyone else should be fleeing the zombie Apocalypse.

I say the guy in the background deserves it

Crutches dude has a fash haircut confirmed /ourguy/

I deserve my seat. I was here first, and fuck you.

A. because fuck everyone why isn't a young white male.

I wouldn't even be sitting because I'm not a little bitch who can't stand for the forty five minutes it takes to get to my fucking stop.
However the only one who wouldn't get my seat assuming I was occupying is E.
Also fuck all you faggots ITT assuming that the woman is a single mother, the baby isn't black you shitheels.

E. The person that would feel most grateful.

correct answer. fuck these inbred illegals.

D.
Because B and C should avoid the crowded hours since they cannot be working. D could and has less stability than the others. Also, kick the zombie out of the bus ASAP

D > C > B > A > E

D is injured and likely shouldn't be on his leg.

C is elderly. Have some respect for old people and don't be a cunt.

B is next. I mean, you can hate women all you want, but a fucking baby is more important that you.

A because he's human.

E because fuck zombies.

None of them, me giving up my seat is something I do out of the kindness of my heart and not because you glared angrily at me.

What political alignment do B thru D identify with? Does the zombie prefer liberal brains?

Nobody DESERVES my seat if I am A.
I may or may not CHOOSE to give it up to C.

Is E a fuckin zombie?

Owned by A, B should be at home, C should be at home or with another person, D deserves it, E is dead.

They'd have handicapped areas so d can get fucked too man

nobody, because it's my seat the one taken away

I don't get it, there's loads of seats on the buss, not just the one occupied by A.

I'd give it to the zombie desu, he seems like a reasonable chap.

B, any woman with a white baby is a friend of mine.

Cripple would have a harder time getting back up than the benefits of sitting down
Fuck old people
Why is there a zombie
AaaaAAAGH a woman with a child doesn't need to sit down unless she's pregnant
Fuck you and fuck this thread

A because he can pay for it.

No, that's a victim of the "opiate epidemic", probably fresh off a hit of police administered narcan.

E. Everyone else hates A but E just eats everyone....its nothing personal..lol

let's make it more fun. Also, someone should replace zombie with hot girl with big tits

C/D
Unless B is preggo she stands

Homeless E can go fuck himself.

This is true equality

nobody "deserves" my seat. but i would gladly give it to the elderly lady. but if i'm tired, i may also choose to keep it for myself and all of them can fuck off.

A is paying for all these faggots' gibsmedats so he deserves 10 minutes of relaxation on his commute to/from work.

Breeder.
Others can stay.

A, because the other four are looking pissed off for no reason. Fuck 'em.

There should be no standing on buses, it is unsafe.
Would you let people stand in a car at 30mph+

A) if the mother falls the baby could die. The old lady has had her time, the cripple probably deserved it and wtf is the homeless guy