What do you think of Dark Elves?

What do you think of Dark Elves?
In fact what is the difference between white elves and dark elves?

"Dark elves" were originally elves that never travelled to Aman in Tolkien's works. Modern shit tier fantasy took it literally and turned "dark elves" to "nigger elves".

What you posted is no elf, though.
>What do you think of Dark Elves?
>western
Often stupid evil and overly fetishized.
>anime
Just completely normal elves with a tan.
>In fact what is the difference between white elves and dark elves?
See above.

I've faped to muramasa more than any other 2d girl

and

kuroinu ep1 is the magnum opus of h-anime

Both are not Sup Forums, though.

But both are required knowledge for any non-new Sup Forumsnon.

Oh, have you read Muramasa? Tell me, how important is he being an elf for the story? Does it takes place in a fantasy world, or does she get isekaid in our? How extended is her lifespan? Can she use magic?

I've been fapping to dark elves lately. I don't know why but I find them sexier than regular elves.

Dark elves are for love
Regular elves are for dicks in every hole

Good Sup Forums topic so far, many anime and manga.

Totally. Dark elves are very anime related.

So far not a single anime has been posted, though.

>Muramasa
>calling her a dark elf
FUCK OFF NEWFAG

hotter than white elves

Dark Elves:
>rapists
>criminals (commit more than 50% of crime despite only being 13% of elf population)
>dumb
>iq of sub 89
>race mixing with them only creates dumb ugly monstrers that have idenity cirsis
>live mostly on welfare
White elves:
>smart
>beautfiul
>mixing with them creates beautfilu blue eyed blonde haired half-elfs
>peacful but will shot you if you threaten them
>responsible for 90% of scientific break throguhs despite being only 13% of world population

This is not Sup Forums related this is off topic

MODS

/pol anime plz

well I tend to see these "brownies" elves in diffferent camp that dark elves. to me dark elves are drow, beautiful, smart, sensual and dangerous.

the cuter, more demure, lighter skinned peaceful surface elves are Moon elves, are a little more prude than other elves, but easy to dominate.

Last is these "brownie" elves. maybe a union before drow and moon elves make them, maybe they are bred by human to make new slave race, they have the sex drive of drow, but the submissiveness of moon elves.

then there is this breed of elf I made my own lore for.

Reminder that this is how the first anime dark elf looked like.

That's not a real elf OP; its ok though that form is basically the epitome of the Dark Elf form though. Dark Elves are always best and there can never be enough media with them. Elves are great, but Dark Elves are best. Brown == Best but only in terms of 2D

>That's not a real elf OP; its ok though that form is basically the epitome of the Dark Elf form though

about time some one fucking said it. fine she is not and elf, but take about her back story and stay with her design, she is a fucking elf

She is just a human with pointy ears then.

That's a disgusting "dark" elf. Some mutant creature.

What about hybrid dark/white elf?

I'm just going to leave this here.

who want's to write some elf lore?

Elves spend massive amounts of time outside with nature, so it would only make sense that they are at least a little tan.

>about time some one fucking said it.
The user you quoted wasn't even the first in this thread to point out that Muramasa is not an elf.

humans don't have that.

Fuck off race mixing cuck

That picture is unbelievably accurate.

Needs a dick bulge on the right.

Sup Forums is full of degenerates

But white elves are pure and innocent, which makes them even sexier.

so say brownie elves were allowed to attend human schools, what stories could come out of that?

Hi newfag

Hello degenerate

MC, a pathetic loser beta, somehow ends up confessing to the brownie elf. Hilarity ensues.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

>corruption of the innocent

Disgusting. Purification is the mark of a true patrician.

yeah, because degenerates like you come here.

I guess this is a dark elf then.

okay, but mind you, brownies are not human, thus odd ones out, and because they are hotter than human girls, maybe they are bullied...

That's a genie.

>Modern god tier fantasy improved the old hack's idea and turned "dark elves" to "delicious brown elves".
ftfy

Not on blacked that's for sure, but these degenerates always shove their degenerate fetishes in everyone's faces

>true patrician.
no, a true patrician owns 7 collecting houses and 30 ships

No, according to this thread brown skin + pointy ears = dark elf.

Dark Elves are for paizuri.

red or gold eyes and WHITE hair too.

>Dark elves are for cucks
FTFY

>Post about Dark elf
>Post a pic of Spider mecha.

That's not universal.

t. Proud cuck

>Racing mixing causes identity crisis
Explain

white hair is though.

>Dark Elves:
>rapists
True
>criminals
True
>dumb
>iq of sub 89
They are actually somewhat smarter than normal Elves because freedom.
>race mixing with them only creates dumb ugly monstrers that have idenity cirsis
Dark Elves don't give a shit
>live mostly on welfare
That was White Elves. Dark Elves is Libertarian as fuck. They don't have concept of welfare. Violate their NAP and you will get shredded by Splinter Rifle

i would a dark elf slave

wud u?

Hang yourself race mixing cuck, you're the cancer killing Sup Forums along with normies

of course, though I would pick on a little more filled out.

How about you actually post an elf that is from anime and manga to prove your point? You do watch anime and read manga, right? I mean you are not one of these fake elf-fans that just masturbate to some random pic but can't name five characters from the race you are supposed to like.

The amount of cum they squeeze out of your dick.

so among one of the elf breeds, which one has the highest sex drive?

There is no excuse for race mixing with ugly shitskins, Sup Forums needs to be purged of this degeneracy.

But this user already has
Or are you saying Deedlit and Record of Lodoss War never got animated?

>race mixing cuck
I would tell you to hang yourself but that wouldn't be painful enough. Hang yourself from the balls until you die of starvation or something.

Stay mad degenerate, Sup Forums is getting uncucked.

The only cuck here is you, so if you want Sup Forums to get uncucked you should stop projecting and kill yourself.

That's not a dark elf, she's an Ainu who's actually a mechanical spider who can be worn as a power armor.

You do realize dark erufus are fictional, yes? Hard to get cucked from a 2d drawing, unlike 3dpd.

Listen here goldberg, you might have cucked Sup Forums, but it won't remain cucked forever. It will wake up eventually.

but isn't it hotter to fuck a more naive sexier race?
like the guy in the comic, when this elves medicine woman is probably way hotter than his wife?

>What do you think of Dark Elves?
Well in anime the Dark Elves are Elves who are a bit more perverted, a bit more violent, and a bit more willing to break rules. They are for those who aren't interested in regular>red or gold eyes and WHITE hair too.
>white hair is though.

In anime hair colour basically is part of the fashion design. And that meant dark skinned characters tend to get blond or white hair. It is just aesthetics, that it looks good on them. Even the West knows this with Storm of X-men.

>brown skin
>white hair

Can we all agree this is an absolutely shitty combination?

Stop shilling this degenerate fetish

>Can we all agree this is an absolutely shitty combination?
Dark on dark is realistic, but realism is shit. You want the hair to complement the skin.

That's why he's such a cuck. He can't even imagine himself having sex with a 2D girl without being cucked afterwards. He's cucked himself even in his own imagination.

That's an alien.

its pretty fucking awesome.

elves are cute

Why didn't you post one?

t. DJ race mixer contributing to white genocide with race mixing