Mirio is going to die in this arc, right?

Mirio is going to die in this arc, right?

He won't.

cmon man, wait for page 10. Don't split the thread

These shipping wars are fucking cancer.

It doesn't matter who sticks their dick in Ochako for money, both Katsuki and Izuku don't care that much.

This shit needs to end.

please no, I'm a sucker for his tintin/mickey mouse eyes
fujo false flag aside, I do like the design choice in giving him cartoon eyes and his noclip/glitch Quirk

What makes you think that?

Second best boy!

Tell us why your favorite character is a hellbound sinner and let other anons guess who it is

very nice

Her mannerism excite me too much, I wouldn't be able to hold myself back from loving her

Who cares?

Invisitits

wrong

Im sure, hes free drama.
Deku holding him while diying...

>no hero academia in the OP
delete this thread

>already monday in Nipland
>still no fanart of /fit/gum

>Bakogou tries to be a cold badass but can't help but fall for Fem-Deku's klutzy moe charm
>Deku think FemBakogou is being a bitch to him because she hates him when she secretly harbours a crush and doesn't know how to deal with her feelings

Which one is cuter?

Cause he keeps getting hard when thinking about a man.

While the food guy blame All Might desition of giving the power to a powerless normal kid instead of him.

Shoujo-shit vs Harem-shit. I'll pick the former.

I hope this drawfag keeps doing what he is doing

That's just the quirk

pt 2

Food guy? Do you mean fatgum? I don't think he knows about OfA

boo

sure

Why do you think he's going to die when deku still needs to prove himself? It doesn't make any narrative sense to

Mina if it's not Invisitits

Doesn't have to prove himself if the best candidate is dead/maimed

Correct!

>talks a big game
>is actually deku-level spaghetti
wew laddy

I think deku needs to lose something to grow up. Losing bakugou made him regretful and act childish, something needs to happen which leaves him with no hope. He needs to understand, that heroes can't save everyone, he needs to become a man. Probably will be edgy kaneki 2.0 then.

this desu

However, this latest arc throws a wrench in that theory: Overhaul knew they were coming, which means that the traitor has to be someone involved in the meeting. Invisitits is the only person you can make an argument for because, well, she's invisible. Also, it could be frog since she tried really hard to stop Deku and the rest from saving Bakugo.

I binge read vigilantes yesterday and it's pretty good. I hope we see a small cameo of the characters during the main manga (not in this arc clearly), it'd be nice to see they're still around when the main series happens.

What's the point of making it het? They should BOTH be girls.

>Mirio OVERHAULED
>Ochako SHIGGY'D
>Eri AFO'D
Make it happen Hori

Lesbians are disgusting

You won't see it because it's not canon.

Torino WILL die at the end of this arc desu.

Correct.

because het is funnier and cuter

Girl Bakugou and Girl Deku would be cute together.

I think he's talking about Sir Nighteye

Vigilante gets its own threads. If you want to talk about it, wait until a new chapter is released and there is a thread.

Deku winning by default would seem hollow, which could be interesting but its not something I think Hori would do.

Froppy is going to fight in this arc?

3 months later lesbian bed death kicks in. 2 years later they start to pack on weight. Aboubt 6 months after that Bakugou will begin battering Deku. In another 6 months they'll blame men for all the failings in their relationship and become feminists

Himeko Toga will win the Dekubowl. He's already seen her naked. And based on Japanese convention, once a girl has been seen naked by a man, the man has to marry her, because no one else can.

They didn't know in advance, just right before it happened. Probably an alarm system. Overhaul himself says he knew they would come eventually but didn't expect it to be so soon.

>the impurity

Night Eye would make more sense but I don't get how he could be food guy

I think he's talking about Sun Eater

>their kid has plant tentacles for hair that act like mini engines
>detachable mini engines
>anything becomes a projectile
>literally the flash and spiderman on crack

Just how do parental quirks combine into a child like with Todoroki? Seems that most of the time kids just randomly get a quirk, but some kids get a combi from their parents.

you either get a quirk that one of your parents has, a combination of the two, or a brand new quirk (i.e. you are a first generation quirk holder), but the third one is very rare

Really? Well damn, its not like they conflict with the actual series or anything. Still, was a pretty good read while waiting for the next chapter.

If you don't like All Might there is something very wrong with you.

No. He'll fail.
If he does die, though, I want to see it be from taking Eri rounds to an exposed part while phasing.

>Deku uses his analysis powers to beat Kacchan
>Hori uses his analysis powers to beat Kishi
Sounds right

>who's the Hinata/Orihime analog here? Not yet introduced I'm guessing.

Ochako obviously.
No obvious pairing other than between them for any of them, and then of course there's the fact that with that comparison the one who had feelings for the protagonist all along is the who won. Even if another pretender appears she is still going to win.

The big question its if Hori is going to do it as an epilogue thing, the most pointless way to do it

Then there is something very wrong with me, but I don't find him, or actually any of the pro heros that interesting.

Ochako is the romantic false flag

Still wouldn't make sense, he also doesn't know about OfA

>faggots think ochako won't birth 10 kids of deku
Anons are baka.

She's dying from complications from childbirth after giving birth to twins after Deku turns villain

>anyone dying in BNH
kek

If Deku cum inside Uraraka he's going to transfer the OfA

>hori is a star wars fan
>hori is also a spiderman fan
fucking hell I'm scared for Ochako, bros

It's yuri, not /clg/.

only if he wants it to you muppet

Rip dekus dick.

probably, as far as I'm aware she's with the raid crew

Be afraid user

not in 2d

>female kirishima
>impure
Delet

>hori is also a spiderman fan

That doesnt need to be a bad thing

Will we ever catch up to "present time" deku? Because he is already the greatest hero in the episode beginnings, and I don't want it to stop there.

Is traslator-kun still around? I'd like him to do this for me if he could.G W E N S T A C Y

2 things will happen for certain this arc:

>Tin Tin has his final adventure
>Deku destroys his arms again BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT A HERO IS ALL ABOUT!!!

Patriotic taste.

Superior Deku (Toga) soon

he had boobs pressed on his chest once

>OfA made Deku's semen poisonous and it's gonna kill Ochako

I'm fucking sick of this fucking faggot starting threads just right away the threads reach the bumping limit and the worse part is that it's a fucking general only to waifufagging and be cancerous with tripfags
Fucking mods should axe all threads that are started when the other one hasn't reached page 10 at least and ban the fuckers
So i want you OP to know that you should kill yourself for starting fucking pointless threads for just some selfjerking reason of "look mom, i'm an OP of a thread on Sup Forums!"

But he didn't destroy them last time. He actually did not since the training camp arc against muscle. That waa chapter 80. we are at 143 now, grow up shitter.

(You)

Tailman

>gunhead got one of his female assistants to teach Ochako sex moves as well as martial arts after the 'heart thumping? is it love?' bit
nice

who hurt you, user?

He held hands with another boy for two chapters

>female assistants to teach Ochako sex moves
how?

So what actually happened to this chick?

You think she's dead and somewhere in a gutter?

I know, he killed his girlfriend, my point still stands, its not like Hori made the obvious quote from spiderman any reference, and Deku never had a Mary Jane
Honestly My hero academia feels more like Harry Potter with a super hero coating

How could she be superior when she can't even mimic powers. She'd basically be quirkless.

chopped up into little pieces and probably eaten by one of the other unsavoury chaps who hang around the VA

The same way that one girl taught Daenerys in GoT

>sex moves
Thats obviously a personal defence move user

I cant wait for the day captcha ask me to resolve ecuations

>she can't even mimic powers
Speedreader. She can copy powers from blood, which is why she used Camie's slime quirk in the license exam, and even if she couldn't OfA is transmitted by blood, which is her quirk.

nope