Which country will become an ethnostate first/soonest?

If we take out countries that are already defacto ethnostates like Poland, which western country would be the first to become an ethnostate?

I'd say with the way things are going Italy might be a good bet, or maybe austria.

In America the headline would have been "White man held after driving through city shooting at black people". They know not to call Italians white.

Denmark or Norway after Sweden collapses and the sudden redpill makes them close their borders

hungary already is

>nordicism
Italians are white, more so than us 37% percent faces

Appalachia

Well yeah, excluding countries that are already defacto ethnostates

Wasn't Norway already drafting plans for securing the border?

Probably a Nordic country, even Sweden, as they still have the highest Whiteness level, despite mass immigration. In another 20 years it may look different, but my bet is still on the Nordic countries.

>hungary already is
There is still one small problem, pic related

Yes if you look at actual attitudes to immigrants hungary is not so far off from say Germany

In America people would be saluting the bravery David Draiman

It makes sense that the UK is the most pro-nigger country in Europe, but it surprises me that Serbia is even more

Disturbingly funny

that's attitudes towards dark skin not the concept of immigration. Someone doesn't necessarily have to hate niggers to be anti immigration.

It's lost on me really, I'd like to see the methodology of this test.

Yeah, but they're still pretty lefty. I think actually having to put those into action, and watch their neighbors burn because they allowed the biggest trojan horse in history through their gates they might have a national discussion about it.
I think people are far more right wing than most people think. Whenever I'm talking to some new normie friend or acquaintance I like to understand their political beliefs so I'll have a discussion with them from a centrist perspective. They all seem to hate conservatives over gay marriage, weed and corporate interests (and often admit that the liberals are in the same pockets the conservatives are). When it comes to race and immigration, it's like they're fighting it in their heads because they don't want to accept it. They will sort of mention something about Asians only hiring other Asians, or affirmative action, in a way that they're almost embarrassed about it or scared. Eventually they'll admit the bell curve, crime demographics, they even mention bagel people.

Trump has been a bit of a let down from a n actual president perspective, but I think he's made people way more open about talking about this kind of shit. Trump has been pretty average, and sometimes does or say something stupid. Whether or not it's intentional the lefties screaming about it is making people so fucking annoyed that they actually open up and talk to other people about their views.

If Sweden actually collapses, there is no way these countries can silence people from talking about it and there is no way the right wing would be silenced in that scenario. They will speak and people will see their own hidden beliefs aren't as uncommon as they thought.

Trump is much more popular in America than anyone will ever admit to you. Even here in the same county as Seattle (liberal as it gets) I know many normie friends of mine that have admitted everyones freaking out too much, and that he's done some good things (lower taxes come to mind, which kick in this month ;).

America will collapse before Sweden.

What's strange is that all these people I speak of genuinely hate Trump. People who have made nigger jokes to me and talked about how immigration is too high, or joke that women are stupid whores that should obey men seem to bitch on facebook about stupid racist orange Hitler.

I think their only exposure to him is what the news show, and that he does kind of talk like a retard, though I assume it's an act.

Based Czech.

wat, serbs are just as racist as we are. how are they green