When did you realize all radical Islamists are actually rabbis in disguise trying to make Islam look bad?

When did you realize all radical Islamists are actually rabbis in disguise trying to make Islam look bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.ba/2011/11/turkeys-donmeh-are-illuminati-prototype.html
unz.com/jman/terrorism-quotient/
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is always right.

from that img

The fact that some poor sack of shit Muslim made that image to try to make his death cult look innocent is just hilarious

goat fucker sage

And how are we supposed to believe they are the same guy?

Islam does a good job making itself look bad.

Intelligence agencies sure are a waste.

The top guys is all the same, the bottom guys nose is hooked but the top guys nose is flat

OP is right. ISIS, taliban, the masterminds behind 9/11 are all rabbis from various Jewish temples working to make Islam look bad. It’s the religion of peace trust me infi- I mean brother

snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.ba/2011/11/turkeys-donmeh-are-illuminati-prototype.html

Read this article it is very interesting. There is part II there as well. Although I am a bit sceptical about Erdogan and some stuff, but there is a kernel of truth here. There is also a link about origins and spread of Wahabbism.

it's probably not a muslim who bothered making it. Actual muslims don't see Jihad as something bad and therefore see no reason in excusing it.

It is however probably a shill on Sup Forums who made a bait thread on Sup Forums and wants Sup Forumstards to respond to it and look stupid

as if there was any need

Ahh Islam is ok now I guess

the ones that live in the west actually are deeply ashamed of jihadism and blame it on white people, Illuminati, the jews, etc.
anything so they don’t have to face the reality that their religion is shit

unz.com/jman/terrorism-quotient/

good point. But the format of this image just screams reaction bait

>1 billion person jewish conspiracy
Kill both of them

OY VEY
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

I agree with death for adultery. But that picture is fascinating if those stats really are true. I wonder how what the ratio of women to men that disagree with "Wife should obey husband"

the term (((radcial islam))) is jewish. with that being said, i don't think your statement is true. jews exploit the bad image of muslims, but aren't the cause

Semites of a feather

Jews are of the most frequent victims of the ghettoisation of muslims in Europe. Haven't you heard they are all leaving for Israel and the US?

Serves them right. They are bringing nonwhites to Europe.

It's not the Jews, its the rich.
Focus.

I still don't like mudslimes and i definitely don't like brown people, so what makes you think I give a shit? sage

> Not the Jews fault
w e w

Could be that a thousand years of cousin fucking produces millions of identical looking cousin fuckers.

Islam = rabbinical Talmudism.
Therefore, by definition, all Muslims are Jews.

It doesn't matter. In this case the enemy of my enemy is also my enemy

t. Shlomo

Not the fault of the Jews who can't afford to live in the heavily protected parts of the city

I will give you that.
I'm just briefly venting I guess, I'm pretty black-pilled.

that is hate speech, get out my country you racist piece of shit.

It's Sup Forums, vent away

that's like 8 different dudes lmao