More like N

WE

More like S

>Sup Forums defended this
Fucking cucks

Fuck off shitposter

Hi L, I'm Sup Forums.

WUZ

Who cares? The show will probably be better than that fucking shit entry-level animu.

DETEKTIVZ

Fuck off cuck

KANGS

L?

>
>159289855
More like N

YOU DON'T GET TUH BRING HOMIES

more like GIBS ME DAT NOTE

THEY AIN'T MY HOMIES MAYNE

I hope Kira protects us from L and his gang. He looks ready to either raid the place or drop the hottest mixtape of the year.

HOOOOL UP

*smacks lips*

Hello nigger, i am human.

SO YOU BE SAYIN

It's not a big deal. None of these characters were white to begin with.

I don't really care that he's black, but that he just looks like a perfectly normal person wearing a bandana

>Ligger

*eats watermelon candy*

No need to cover his face, the Death Note can't kill animals.

WE

>americans

JUSTICE

TELL ME ABOUT L, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!?!?

>We wuz out smartn dem whiteys sheet
Seriously though im even seeing female fans reacting to this negatively even they know this is a stupid unrealistic casting choice.

If Misa had the eyes she could just kill him outright since his eyes are in full view

But he didn't cover his face in the anime?
How come he is stupid enough to do it in the series?

What if its good?

YOU BE SAYIN

Does this movie confirm once again that black people are simply smarter than white ones?

>stripes flag
Truly the face of USA

>Netflix shit
>good

Yeah, what if it's good.

EYY YO HOL UP

Is you killa or not cause I'm 'bout to get my gat and pop one off on yo ass.

What if Light was a villain?

You are literally racist if you dont pay to see this as an anime fan.

why would he reveal to Kira that he is black?

>what if its good

WE

It's hard to tell one from the other. L is a master genius after all.

he dies, so no
inb4 they change it so L beats Kira instead of Near, just because it would be racist to kill the coon

>paying to watch 3dpd

I wonder if the studio that is doing this is hoping to pull a western retcon.
>take an existing ip
>turn a well established character negro
>from then on make all new material have the character as a negro
They wont get away with doing it to the japanese material but what if they try to kickstart western comic and cartoon series from this with the changes

Lionel Richie?

>nigger
>good

I see two possibilities
>it's bad
Shitposting galore, Jews get BTFO, the industry learns some more about anime adaptation, new memes arise. It's a win.
>it's good
Now we have a legit good live action anime movie to watch, Sup Forumstv/pol/ gets BTFO and a new era of good anime adaptations begins. It's a win.

So it's a win-win for Sup Forums's entertainment. However, there's a third, terrifying option
>it's meh
No one talks about it. It's not worth praising it nor bashing it, there's nothing new to discuss. People forget it in a couple weeks. Everybody loses.

>Hello Sup Forums, I am L
It would be amazing if Light can't kill L because he thinks all black guys look the same, as such he is unable to think of L while writing the name down.

netflix makes animeverse

How is it a win to have """good"""" live action garbage being forced on us, there was no first era so why would there be a new one and why does anime need live action adaptations at all

Its going to be cuckcore isnt it. Thats the only reason its like this

Why some people are so racist? I mean, if the movie will be bad it's not because of L's skin color.

>cast a nigger to play L
>don't use the opportunity to cast Samuel L Jackson
It's not like anyone but normalfags seriously expect anything from this, they might have as well gone full Ghost Stories dub and have L rant about the motherfucking Kiras in the motherfucking plane.

SAVAGE

AYO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
HOL UP HOL UP NIGGA
*collects welfare check*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*commits 50 % of violent crime while only being 10% of the population*
YALL NIGGAS BE SAYIN
*shoots a cop*
DAT WE WUZ DETECTIVES N SHEEEEIT?!

Don't worry, it won't be. No need to trouble yourself with those thoughts.

Maybe blacks are the good guys despite all their bad qualities.

"I'm gettin real tired a dese mothafuckin deaths from dis mothafuckin note!"

It's the fall guy, don't fall for L's tricks

Well, there's still the Sup Forumspol/tv/ gets BTFO part so it's still a win for the rest of us. It'll be fucking hilarious to read those threads.

As for the "being forced on us" part, I suppose you're the kind of guy who would get a free blowjob from a hot chick and then claim she raped you, aren't you?

And here I was hoping that Nig-L would have a name so full of ebonics and other bullshit that no man would have an idea on how to spell it.

The problem is that he doesn't look like an autistic hobo.

>Light is a bullied emo bitch dumb ass
>Misa is a love interest from the start then a useless groupie later
>L somehow 100% knows Light is Kira

Where did everything (minus Dafoe cast as Ryuk) go so wrong?

>netflix
>hot chick
>netflix
>free
>netflix
>blowjob

It's Netflix.
Even if it's total garbage it'd be 90+ percent on Rotten Tomatoes.

It's cool making fun of blacks and all, but this isn't anime or manga related, and it's also clearly gonna be a shit series. Who cares?

RT gives anything with a nigger in it 100%

rollen

Rolling for Lasharterious Jones

So Satan really is a nigger. Who'd a thought?

You gots tha devils luck sheet

>live action adaption
>good
No such thing

I'm more annoyed at the fact that he's holding a press conference in person for the general public, which is something L wouldn't do in a million years. It would be amazing if this was actually just Lind L. Taylor, and the actual L was a more accurate casting choice, but I don't put much stock in the idea.

Are we getting raided by Sup Forums again? There's also shit like on the front page.

> La Satan

Shit you're right, I forgot the fact that you probably will pay for it instead of torrenting it or watching it on somebody else's account. You cuck.
While still within the (completely hypothetical) possibility of it being a good movie, I'll correct myself
>I suppose you're the kind of guy who would PAY for a legit good blowjob from the slut he chose and then claim she raped you, aren't you?

Why don't they make light a smart chad who acts dumb to gain appeal from his peers and does things he doesn't really enjoy

Fuck Obama and fuck black people

THEY WORK FO DA HOOD.

The first 2 Spiderman movies? The Cap movies? The Daredevil series?

>Laquoondo Jackson
Be wary of this name