Why so triggered Sup Forums? Why don't just ignore things you don't like?

Why so triggered Sup Forums? Why don't just ignore things you don't like?

it's not as fun

When was the last time moralfags could ignore lolis being sexualized, anywhere?

Never because normies have taken over Sup Forums

>picked up the manga out of a whim
>actually ends up finishing it until the latest chapter

Wouldn't say it's good but goddamn the loli is really fucking cute. Total improvement from Kirino.

What am I supposed to be mad at now, have I missed something?

>normies
You're one of the normalfags, champ.

It doesn't have a huge titted mature girl as the most glorified one, but a 12 year old cutie, also the competition is pretty youthful too.
That's literally the only reason normalfags are angry about.

Americans are the ones that get triggered the most by this show. Guess sjw traits run in their blood whether they like it or not.

Sup Forums is the most libtard friendly board

We aren't. Normalfags are though, as usual.

based oldfag teaching summershits the correct terminology

>Normie cuck who belongs on reddit attacking site culture

This board is like 50% female

Is the author self-inserting himself? His imouto story is going to be his "big thing" that will get an anime.

How old is she again? Twelve?

Stop trying so hard to belong faggot
>female
Trannies are not girls

Was this show just a poor man's Maid Dragon?

Yes

Fuck off Kyoanusfag

Sup Forums is just salty they're an irrelevant board

It was unironically a lot of fun. Hope we get a second season.

This show sold twice or thrice as much as flopdragon

>wahh you're just offended by incest!!
Nigger, Eromanga-sensei is normal as fuck. Also, it's shit.
Now, stuff like Yosuga no Sora and Aki Sora are the real deal.

I can't help comparing her to other shows with a loli heroine around her age.

I love how this author triggers faggots like you. It's glorious.

No, this board is 100% loli.

It could just be that the writing is internally inconsistent.

>Sup Forums
>hating eromanga
Try MAL, Sup Forums loved eromanga.

Fuck off tripcuck

>mal
Don't mention that shit.

Because not blood related.

2007 when they didn't know about anime.

Kanna might have had the superior and more lolitastic design, but then again KyoAni, in their rabid anti-lolicon faggotry denied us the chance to see as much as a bare navel, a defined butt shot, butt cheeks or anything.
Not to mention the two has little to nothing in common, so please go back to your youtube memes, summer.

You know tripshitter, the fact that you think Maid Dragon even remotely fits Sup Forums's official and objective AOTS for Winter really shows how ignorant of a cancer you are.

This place changed a whole lot in the last decade, as well as anime industry itself.

I just don't get people getting triggered by imoutos or lolis. Where the fuck do they think they are?

Because Sup Forums is spreading

>yuri crap
Fuck off gay

What are you talking about, Sup Forums has more lolicons than Sup Forums.

>doesnt remember when people called you pedo if you liked Lucky Star

Even MaL loved Lucky Star

Not really. Same thing happend with oreimo

Since when? Oreimo threads were the same back in 2010

Thats the thing. Newfags think that Sup Forums was always moe board and only people who like manime is from Sup Forums

A 12 year old saying she likes penis is what triggered americans the most. Moralfags from mal are hilarious.

That triggered me too.

Good

I seriously thought that was an edit.

That didn't trigger me. The part that triggered me is when it turns out she's a phony. Pussy author is too afraid to make a real slutty 12 year old.

I just don't know how shows like these attract a huge amount of normalfags and "Otaku" wannabefags.

My friend is as normal as it fucking gets, in winter he couldn't stop messaging me memes about Maid Dragon and in spring he bombarded me with memes about this shitfest of a show. He's now marathoning New Game! and GabDrop because he noticed there's a lot of memes involved with these shows.

You used the wrong word there. It's not "attract" it's "disgust".

Little girls talking about dicks is already a huge step for anime

I hate myself for actually getting triggered by that pic.

Normalfags are the ones getting triggered by it.

The West's reaction to Eromanga-sensei is honestly depressing. According to them, anyone who enjoys this lighthearted show is the scum of the earth and probably a potential child molester. To them, this show is proof that God doesn't exist. This over the top reaction perplexes me. Why is Japan one of the few countries that understands the difference between fantasy and reality? Why do people get so morally outraged over the sexualization of stylized drawings that don't exist and "degenerate" fantasies and then conflate it with a desire for the real thing?

Excuse the blogshit, but I have a sister. I couldn't think of her sexually even if I tried. And as far as 3D goes I'm only ever attracted to adults and can't stand kids or teenagers really, much less have a desire to pursue them sexually, but if these people had their way I'd be put away from society and forced on a list because I enjoyed a cartoon and fapped to drawings.

Also this shit wasn't even the worst show of its season (Clockwork Planet, Kado). To its credit it has done many things better than a lot of romcoms and harem anime I've seen and Sagiri's animator was particularly impressive. There's a LOT worse anime than this, some even trashier like this 1992 OVA I watched recently about a perverted dog with human level intelligence, yet tons of people are acting like it's the worst anime ever made simply because they're triggered by a 12 year old talking about dicks.

Anime needs to become unpopular again. Japan should just stop dealing with crunchyroll, amazon, netflix, or whatever and keep anime to themselves. If being forced to learn moon is the price to pay to enjoy anime without having to deal with this bullshit anymore then so be it.

The worst part is that digibro fans hate it for being lolicon, even though digi is a huge lolicon himself.

Actually good post

Eromanga Sensei is bad for reasons that have nothing to do with the (not) incest or (not) lolicon.

>Why don't just ignore things you don't like?
Certain schools of thought foster certain ways of thinking. Your shit taste perpetuates shit taste. So stop it, you scrub.

Yeah, fucking K-On fag.

>but I have a sister. I couldn't think of her sexually even if I tried.

Same here.

She's too similar to me in temperament so I can't waifu her at all.

We can all agree that normalfag cockslut is the worst girl in the show, right?

>If being forced to learn moon is the price to pay to enjoy anime without having to deal with this bullshit anymore then so be it.

Then why are you still an EOP?

>draws perverted shit
>does perverted shit for research
>gets triggered whenever her brother shows any signs of perversion

What is this shit?

Why is every girl in this show a tsundere? Does the author enjoy writing Kirino that much?

Cockteasing
But thats wrong. Elf is the only tsundere

>normalfags compared this to SAO for the worst anime reason
>contains the same "muh incest" reason

I want normalfags to leave. SAO is a dead meme yet anime Youtubers kept reviving it for easy views.

I just read the manga desu. I have no patience to sit through half an hour of harem antics and shenanigans.

I blame CR. That shit is infesting anime with moralfags/normalfags.

This desu. CR was a mistake.

Author dragging it out. The level of writing and the contrived plot would make Eromanga Sensei way better as a 3-part hentai OVA than a fucking TV series.

This, Eromanga sensei is the chemo the anime fanbase needs, whenever someone hears someone likes anime I want them to automatically connect them to this sister fucking anime.

Meh, this is basically Bakuman only with harem. You very well know they won't get together until the very end.

I mean, that whole thing at the start with the 300 page love letter short story and the brother not catching that Sagiri likes him.

>implying Reddit/CR/MAL faggots aren't eating this shit up

>that scene where the brother describes how to make a lewd loli imouto

His taste is the same as mine.

Doubt it, skimmed over the top comments, overall negative consensus on it.

They're okay with harem ecchi shit as long as it's not incest, it seems.

But they do dislike this show. CR/mal/reddit are all infested with moralfags.

It's not even incest though, they're not related by blood and only knew each other for a year.
The Brady Bunch did the exact same thing but that didn't piss anyone off.

Normalfags like Eromanga Sensei because LOL XD MEMES 9ANIME IS TRASH. Sup Forums patricians realize that it's a poor anime not because of the incest or "lolicon" (Sagiri is barely a loli) but for the awful, contrived writing and uninspired characters. Watch a gentleman's intellectual harem like GJ-bu.

>Gj-bu

No one fucking cares.

>Sup Forums patricians
Stop trying to fit in faggot

I agree with your post, but harem is anything but intellectual.

Also: the animation, visual direction, and editing are shit. Do the Sup Forumsnons praising this show just not care?

I dont get this meme
The visuals are top tier for a SoL

They are actually really good.

MC-kun isn't allowed to acknowledge sexuality because nip """"humor""""

isn't he just a Keion fag?

Maybe shes embarrassed talking about those things with her brother

That was one of my favourite things about it. Sagiri is actually the lewdest and most degenerate character out of all of them.

Isn't this just Oreimo but the girl has silver hair and the guy have dark green hair? I've gotta send the formula to the next LN Satou and Reki are gonna collab on.

Requesting a ban for this person

You sound mad. Why are you so triggered by this author?

I started learning not too long ago. Right now I know my kana cold, a few kanji, and some basic grammar and that's about it.

I'm trying to get there user but these things take a while.

But I love eromanga-sensei.

they can't stand the suggestion that they might be wrong

And what do moralfags and normal people have to do with this thread? I thought OP meant that certain goers of Sup Forums were triggered by this show.

There's normal fags on this board too, but they generally stay in the generic shonen generals.

People that are triggered by incest and lolis are moralfags/normalfags. And Sup Forums is full of them. Sadly.

Yeah, because normalfags don't touch harem shows and threads AT ALL.