crunchyroll.com/lineup
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7yWoKV1_VY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Horrible subs are horrible anyways

>Meanwhile the spic subbing community is actually reaching a golden age
The irony

It is a good thing we all saw this coming and started learning Japanese years ago right?

>he's still reliant on other people for his Japanese entertainment 10 years later
learn jap now

>learn Japanese
>not living in japan yet
Step it up, oniichantachi

And who do you depend on to get your raws big boy? I'm not moving to Japan to watch TV anime.

>spent years insulting spics for simply being subhuman; laughed at their language and poorly written fanfictions
>call everyone who disagrees with me "Paco, Hose, or my favorite, Javier"
>now THEY are laughing at ME

Yet another shit bait thread for the love of God just ban me from Sup Forums so I stop coming here

>tfw newfags will be forced to become fluent in mexican
¡Ay, caramba!

I'm still learning...

Spic subs are pretty fucking shit lad. On average they're all as garbage as Hadena.

And yes, unfortunately this is coming from an actual spicmonkey that learned nip instead.

HS has to wait for simulcasts to actually be announced, you know. This happens every season.

>And who do you depend on to get your raws big boy?
you can't be serious

How long does it take for Amazon to upload their shit?

>buying anime
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHHAAHHAHAHHA

Sure, but tell me where to get raws.

>10
Fuck off newfag.

If you lazy cunts actually put effort into learning japanese then you wouldn't have to rely on translations for everything.
Fucking plebs.

Buy the blurays

Leopard

Reminder that you can't learn japanese.

This cutie says otherwise

lurk more faggot, there are some good groups, also puya rip from latin CR

You do realize that the business model between Japan and the West is extremely different?

Anime are essentially lengthy late-night commercials for merchandise and original works. Viewers are not expected to buy the fucking discs. And there is little incentive to, since everyone fucking records the TV broadcast anyway.
That's why disc prices are that high. It's a pledge to the production committee to produce more stuff like this in the future.

Are they still around? What about Zero?
I have moved from torrents to IRC bots-only, so I don't scroll through TT anymore.
It's only for shit that doesn't get licensed for simulcast in my territory anyway.

>UTW literally came back from 2 years of being retired to do Apocrypha
>other shows still receiving the 3 month bungshow treatment since Netflix and no dedicated fanbase
>the one off subs are mistimed, have basic spelling errors, incorrect translations, etc.

I'm actually shocked no one took the time to trollsub Apocrypha before UTW got to it due to the captive audience you have waiting. Unless that did happen.

Perfect Dark.

Seriously starting to consider it. It would leave me with the stain though. I would always be the weeb who learned nip just to watch cartoons.
Even if no one else knew, I'd know. Subs was my last port of detachment. If I learn jap I'm so embroiled in it there's no going back.

I like how all the actual official subs are in a race of who can be shittier.

Shit's hilarious.

You should, user. It's great. We also have strong zero.

Then why is she talking in english and not in japanese?

It's not like someone cares about you.

>he cares about what others think about him
Stop being such a bitch and just accept your fate. The moment you stepped on this path you should've known there was no turning back. You either deny your hobby or you fully embrace it, there's no half-assing it.

>he's proud he posted on this something-awful-lite during it's imagedump years

Tell me more about this little girl.

This poster is lying.
Do not believe his lies.

RIP Horriblesubs

>implying that HS was a TL group
The second that CR somehow croaks dead because Netflix/Amazon killed them is the second that HS dissolves or moves onto Amazon rips while trying to avoid Amazon's billion dollar dick.

Is this true?

Wait, you are actually stopping yourself from doing something you enjoy because you erroneously think it'll make you a weeb? And not only that, you care enough what other people might think even if you don't act like those retards who like anime? user, not only you are a huge retard, you are also a huge faggot.

yeah

I-I'm scared Sup Forums

Aren't they already releasing Amazon rips?

Not a chance in hell

They are but it's gonna take time

>crunchy dying
We're finally free, friend. People will learn jap and some of those will whore for those sweet, sweet (you)s and makes subs. You fear the unknown but what you don't know, is that fan subbing rises again.

Sometimes. They ripped Zero and Shingeki no Trains which were Amazon. But then they didn't rip Onihei.

They do but the problem is Netflix. They don't translate on what they picked. Therefore leaving the fansubbers to do the dirty work. Which lead us to another problem. Most fansubbers are dead and if one group is still alive, it will take 1-2 weeks fansub release after the official release.

All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.

The only recourse is to work on our backlogs.

wow, they killed CR within 1 cour

user, this is not 2003 where fansubbers are active. Most fansubbers are dead.

Nah, they didn't. user is lying crunchyroll.com/lineup

Really? Please tell me how to into the spic scene, I haven't watched shit subbed in Spanish in 3 years.

Meh, just learn japanese

I mean we've got subs for the most important shows so far but I thought they would have sorted shit by now.

There's frozenlayer, shit is ancient as fuck. And streaming sites, but fuck them.

More like scaring people who can't read and/or don't understand the meaning of "continuing".

>Meanwhile the spic subbing community is actually reaching a golden age
This is what americans actually believe. The golden age of spics subs died over 5 years ago when streaming became a thing.
At least they have Puya so they don't have to eat the worst shit possible. But first they have to go through malicious ads to get to the .torrent or the DDL.

>New Catalog Titles
>NOTHING

>New Simulcast Titles
>To Be Announced (June 27)
>It's already July
>TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA

We're so fucked!

>frozenlayer
Yeah I thought about that, I always see my little brother browsing it. And yes, fuck streaming sites, they are fucking awful. I guess FL is like the spic version of nyaa?

Learn Japanese

Hard times make hard men. Necessity will make a new breed of fansubbers. Not all of them will look down and whisper "いう" when the raws flood around the lazy and selfish anime viewers in their time of need. Heroes will rise, even if it's for a little bit of e-peen and selfelattion.

>FL is like the spic version of nyaa?

Similar, but with way less content.

>But first they have to go through malicious ads to get to the .torrent

You are full of bullshit.

>

Sounds just like the excuse i'm using. Stop being a fag.

>3 years
Casual as fuck

Where will I get season 2 of my favorite anime now?

Honestly, it's time to learn Japanese so we could be free of this bullshit and eternal Daiz.

And nothing of value was lost.

Good, Puya doesn't use link shorteners. I remember downloading subs in spanish and the links were full of them.

FINDS

>To Be Announced
>June 27
>It's July
>Rest are TBD

How fucked are we Sup Forums?

Don't they always do this?

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>implying fansubs haven't been dead for years

Eh, I liked Door Punch better.

I'm too busy failing to learn how to draw to pretend that I'm learning Japanese.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

>Implying Amazon isn't going to get the BAC (Big Antitrust Cock) soon

>why don't people just learn Japanese?

Is anime dead?

one is shi the other is tsu, not that hard man.

I hope so, my backlog is becoming unruly.

fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7yWoKV1_VY

Do we know if HS will be ripping Abyss?

If you are not a fucking newfag you should be able to watch raws by now. If you have been watching for about 5 years you should be fine for a raw if you are not retarded.

Just wait, you made the same post yesterday

I just finished learning hiragana and katakana. How long will learning kanji take?

You know they do this literally every season right? They don't announce their acquisitions usually until the day of or before it's premiered. If anything you should be worried when there aren't any TBA

The voice of reason

10 years. 6 if you're going to study every day

2 lifetimes. I hope you believe in reincarnation

Good thing I stopped giving a fuck about anime about 5 years ago.