AUS/POL/ ASX CRISIS EDITION

G'day cunts. Its Aus/pol/ time

>ASX: $27 billion wiped off Australian share market
archive.is/KZhLm#selection-253.0-256.0

>Super Bowl 2018: Margot Robbie, Chris Hemsworth’s Dundee trailer is actually a Tourism Australia ad
archive.is/llXl0#selection-233.0-236.0

>Newspoll: PM surges as pressure increases on Shorten
archive.is/1YA0O#selection-1717.0-1728.0

>Australian house prices are still falling
archive.is/JDTGj#selection-1275.0-1282.0

>Dutton and Turnbull need to be deported, says African leader
archive.is/T4vNf#selection-1717.0-1728.0

>Stories like The Cabinet Files could land Australian journalists in jail if espionage laws are changed
archive.is/3ssTu#selection-253.0-256.0

>Anti-Adani campaign demands Labor promise
archive.is/DwppM#selection-321.0-332.0

>Greens lead early attack on donations bill
archive.is/rKpdN#selection-321.0-332.0

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-02-02/aflw-crowds-flock-to-season-opener-carlton-and-collingwood/9392202
archive.fo/CNToG
archive.is/DcZfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi lads, australian expat here

Prove you're not a chink OP.

No can do.

Raise the rates Jews.

Cunt's fucked.

>Dutton and Turnbull need to be deported

I approve of this

Deport the entire Australian government and the past ones.

We need Aussie patriots, not UN whores and pedo's.

*farts*

what happened to our footy lads, they're all wearing wigs and are wearing stuffed bras?

Trump

How the fuck does AFLW get so many people? I mean, more than 10 is a lot for a womans game of AFL

cucktorians

>$24b wiped out

Where did it go?

Fuck this uppity nog... they come here as refugees then want to start calling the he shots? Helicopter rides when?

Beaumont kids when?

Dunno ay

>

Even the SA game got >1000 people though. Like 5000 at least

>Any doubts crowd support for the AFLW might drop in its second season are likely to be dispelled after a bumper turnout for the opening match between Carlton and Collingwood at Princes Park on Friday night.
>The official crowd figure was 19,852, below last year's historic season opener at Princes Park also played between the Blues and Magpies, but a number that will still encourage the AFLW as it heads into its second edition.
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-02/aflw-crowds-flock-to-season-opener-carlton-and-collingwood/9392202

>5000
>good

joj

Who here listening to xyz podcast tonight? Does it have the potential to overtake the dingoes in popularity?

Dont forget this story matey
archive.fo/CNToG
General Molan in the news already:
New senator Jim Molan has 'no regrets' about posting far-right videos on Facebook

I just a full bottle of robotussen, what do?

maybe they didn't notice women were playing since AFL mens have become such sissies

Hello!

No

go nigger hunting

>Over $37 billion in Budget savings since the election
>On track for a balanced budget in 2020-21.
>Landmark trade agreements with China, Japan and South Korea.
>ABCC restored to protect small businesses and economy from CFMEU lawlessness.
>Secret payments banned between businesses and unions.
>No boats in three years. 17 detention centres closed, saving the Budget billions.
>Cancelled visas of 3,000 serious criminals – including murderers, rapists, child sex offenders, armed robbers and drug dealers.
>Undertaking the largest regeneration of our Navy since WW2, with 54 new ships (Labor commissioned none).
>Banned registered sex offenders from holding an Australian passport.
>Introduced legislation that means paedophiles would spend longer in jail, be less like to get bail or parole and face mandatory sentences.
>86% of GP visits bulk billed last year – 21 million more than Labor’s last year.
>Hospital funding at record levels and new reforms introduced to improve private health insurance.

Young Labor BTFO. Turnbull is the greatest PM since Menzies.

What does Sudanese semen taste like?

woudlnt know i dont live in melbourne

Go for a drive

coconut vag

Ask someone who has feltched a member of Antifa

and Joyce the sheepfucker

Which dingo are you? The fat one?

Hey boss, cheked. As an australian interested in moving to the USA, I have this fear of not having enough money over there, girl i knew moved over, got sick and her family went broke paying for her.

What do you do for a living cunt? And would you recommend an aussie move to the great land of Trump?

Someone explain to me the upshot of the ASX crash.

There has to be some /econ/fags in here who know.

much ado about nothing

stockbrokers need to pay off christmas credit card debts

This is such a bad joke.

I grew up in Texas and Australians seemed to really like it, maybe it reminded them of home. Check out the Mesquite Rodeo if you get a chance.

Probably whatever that compost slop they eat tastes like

Her family is retarded and should have flown her back to use medicare.

how much money would it take for you to assassinate turnbull?

you don't get caught either

Remember, we're talking womens afl here lmao. I was expecting like family and friends only, and 5k is just a guess, the stadium was kinda packed (although they did block off like half of it).

>The Fremantle Dockers play Collingwood at 4.10pm in round two of the 2018 AFLW season.
>The AFLW game could be historic. It’s likely to become the most attended standalone women’s sporting event in Australian history.
>Up to 50,000 people could attend the game, with limited capacity due to tickets being sold without specific seat allocation.
Yeah AFL now is really lame. I much prefer going down to my local footy club and watching their games.

>Dutton and Turnbull need to be deported, says African leader

Well, that chimp was at least 50% correct.

its fucked how ican drive like this legally but they can take your licence for having cones within 48 hours

Lad if you can successfully drive after a full bottle of robitussin more power to you.
Try not to vomit halfway down your driveway.
Oh sorry, did mentioning vomit make you sick?
Big meaty chunks of red thick spit sliding up your throat
Mmmmm smells like berry and bad choices

I'm all g now, had some chunks earlier, only doing this because no bud and bored of beer
Nowhere to drive to, living in the NT is suffering

It goes down great with my vyvanse

Apparently it's impossible to get socialized lab mice addicted to coke, you can only do it if they're completely alone for a prolonged period of time.

If this soulless cunt leads the coalition to the next election and wins I hope this country sinks into the ocean

Hope you kept it down long enough for it to take hold.
I haven't used that shit in nearly a decade but it is pretty fun.
Enjoy shuffling around for the next six hours mate.

Pretty much, my choices are to be up here and have a job and no social life or Adelaide with a social life and no job

I just want to have a balance

The Perth round will be an anomaly, the new stadium opened and given that NOTHING happens in Perth, people are going to see the new place for cheap.
A round was played at Subi last year and less than 2k people turned up. It's the stadium gimmick drawing people in. They could have had niche shit like Crusty Demons there and the draw would be similar.

Over the ridge now man, idk if I want to do something or just keep shitposting

Fuck off he's a traitor and so are you for supporting him

Turn off the lights, put on some beats and shitpost until you can't type properly.

It's absurd that I can buy this otc how the fuck do {[(they)]}decide what is legal

True, but that opening round still saw nearly 20k people at Princes Park. They'll just use smaller stadiums so that they don't lose as much money on rent and stuff.

tfw car industry ded

Still got a few hours, before it's dark

Rip sa

Is qanda on 2nite?

What is the real (((reason))) for the stock market shitting itself?

This is why it will take >15 years before Aus decriminalize/legalizes weed.

Its to easy for the boys in blue to make money of potheads driving

Yes.

Probably those gay stock investor starter packs offered by the banks because they're desperate for cash flow

>66 replies
>nobody has asked "what's for dinner lads"
What's for dinner lads?

Fuck I hope it's less than that, but (((politicians))) gonna use it to their end like that gay marriage shit

I had a bottle of robotussen, a red bull 3 winfield crush blue and a slice of bread

any tasmania man in?
hows life there

Tasmania a shit

Rates were too low.

Steak and garlic mushrooms.

Boys, what are we going to do when all the baby boomers all retire in the same decade and start demanding the entitlements they've been waiting their whole lives to receive?

No matter who wins they are going to be a cunt. Everything good about this country has been sold so now it's about who gets fucked over to keep it going.

I would find it amusing if she won actually, in a Trump/Brexit way. Seeing the left shit themselves.

Abbott could win, he keeps mentioning immigration.

Turnbull better cut your dole poorfag...
Or by the power of Gina Rhinehart I will become the top liberal politician and wipe all welfare from existence...

what's everyone complaining about today?

Don't look at EU markets :D

You will still be in school when that happens so you dont need to worry

Your grammar is shit

only soup, I've got a sore throat

>tfw your side is in charge and things are pretty good :^)

feels good doesn't it friends :^)

Bahahhaha Malcolm truly is retarded.

>Companies risk being banned from federal building work if employees display the Eureka flag or union slogans on employer-supplied clothing and equipment, including mobiles and hard hats, under Turnbull government restrictions on workers showing support for the CFMEU.
>In a new directive, the Australian Building and Construction Commission has warned that employers will be in breach of the national construction code, and face being ineligible to tender for commonwealth building work, if they do not abide by “more stringent” limits on the display of union logos and mottos.
>Unlike the previous code which said the display of union mottos or logos had to be significant for a breach to occur, the new code says the presence of a single union logo suggesting an employee must be a union member to work on site would be a breach.
>The guidance material issued on January 30 says offending material includes “images generally attributed to, or associated with an organisation, such as the iconic symbol of the five white stars and white cross on the Eureka Stockade flag”.
archive.is/DcZfI

fuck off lavender mafia scum

homemade bacon mushroom bluevein pizza with a salad

DAX and FTSE are down only a percent. It's nothing.

Reheated chicken and broccoli. Such is the life of a professional with no gf

getting a naked massage by a 50 year old from craigslist on wednesday, wish me luck

why.....

>Eureka flag or union slogans
fair enough, bikies cant ride around in their colors because muh criminal gangs

what do you think the cfmeu is?

$0.

If I could get away with it I would walk into parliament and execute every single sitting member in cold blood. The only people I would leave alive are Katter and Lambie.

Being a Member of Parliament is enough to make you the enemy. Good people don't end up as MPs.

only time ive been touched was by a girl in bali and im 23 and dont give a fuck anymore

how much is he paying you?

It's not that good.

Sex without emotional content is really just more complicated masturbation.

Bro if you're seriously resorting to something like that, go to a brothel instead.

gday you cunts hope your having a good monday

Any Aussie youtuber recommendations, political or otherwise?

A 50 year old what?

cheers matey its a pretty bloody nice day isnt it