ECONOMIC COLLAPSE 2018

>IT'S HAPPENING
>DOW JONES down over 1500 points in a day!

infowars.com/stock-markets-hacked/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-04/asia-stocks-brace-for-selloff-bond-rout-deepens-markets-wrap

reuters.com/article/us-global-markets/stocks-punished-as-inflation-shadow-spooks-bonds-idUSKBN1FO0VB

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUY THE DOW JONES DIP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PANIC SELL EVERYTHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

based magapededs checkem!

Buy rgr, aobc, bpt, and Chesapeake bay

A correction has been a long time coming, but still this is not nearly as bad as alarmists have feared. This is a good day for short-sellers and day traders.

Protip , any time the market crashes, that means the dollar is stronger in relation, any time the dollar seems strong, it's an illusion and you should be buying cheap assets while you can. The dollar is fucking doomed, that's the one thing you can safely bet on.

This, it has to correct at some point. What matters is how the correction goes, not that its happening.

INVEST IN BULLETS, BATTERIES, AND TOILET PAPER

SHIT IS GOING DOWN FAMALAMADINGDONG

second.
First day of correction and doomsday callers are already in full prep mode..

Guns, gold, and groceries

MOMMY STOP, STOOOOPPP!!

If interest rates are hiked, you put money into bonds. This sell off is just to make cash available for the infrastructure plan.

Maybe you should panic though and get into Bitcoin. The world is ending and you should definitely have fake money if you want to survive the stock market collapse.

desu doomsday callers have been full prep mode ever since a Trump/Clinton heads up match was in the books.

>bitcoin is fake
>dollars are not
This requires elaboration.

Liquor and cigarettes.

JONES IS ON THE GROUND!

It's about fucking time we had a correction from the QE under Obama.

>Dollar
Backed my military power.

>Bitcoin
(((muh paradigm)))

SAY IT WITH ME
BUY HIGH

Don't forget lighters and gas faggots.

only jews care about money charts

>brainlets thinking this kind of thing is a happening

Are you telling me I should absolutely not buy gold at this point in time?

Don't look at EU markets. Don't do it to yourself.