Bunch of cute girls of all sizes and ages

>Bunch of cute girls of all sizes and ages
>The teacher is voiced by Sugita

This has the potential to be really good, I hope they don't mess it up

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/justanotherguy-731992221/deep-connect
mediafire.com/file/ccv8gfo83vamu7t/BGHS.rar
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_RJn7ccViemBv7SxV6ZQtUlr3CZGOusickjZl2Emcxo/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They should have an idol concert every fight.

soundcloud.com/justanotherguy-731992221/deep-connect

Here's the full song from ep1

Asuha will always be the cutest girl. I do enjoy how Itsuki is correct in her assessment, with how the girls just aren't taking their job that seriously anymore.

Does this mean Itsuki likes it rough (and ready)?

100%. As a teen she had some interesting expressions. Mostly rage.

I thought the raging one was Misaki

The album art is pretty good too

The animation is a little bad at times, but overall it's good aside for the subs.

>That art
>Deep Connect
What do they mean by this?

They like it when sensei goes deep inside them

Do I have to be retarded to enjoy this?

I thought the animation was pretty nice

They definitely paid a lot of attention to detail and the first ep alone was a lot better than other game adaptations.

Not even at 4x I could finish the episode. Manchildren bait surpasses its shittyness every year

I couldn't even get past 5 minutes because the bit rate was absolutely atrocious. Is this what crunchyroll shitters actually pay for? I haven't watched HS releases in a long while, what the fuck happened to the video quality?

It's actually sentai and their retarded hidive shit this time around.

I feel like they're hoping to have splashover fans from Symphogeah

What this show really needs is showering. Showering, every episode, sometimes multiple times per episode.

If enough people actually care then the subs could be ripped and slapped on a BS11 raw for higher quality

>showering
Baths would be better.

It was nice and the girls were cute but this particular mobage adaptation really felt like it was specifically made to pander to its existing userbase more so than any other mobage adaptation I've watched. I can respect that even if I have no fucking clue what the fuck is going on or who the fuck is who in that first episode.

is already had good content of yuri
is really ange vierge/kancole of the season

Nah, they don't have enough songs to compete with Symphogear

The only song worthy of mention is really deep connect and they already played it on Ep1. Most if not all of the other songs in this game are part of an AU setting that wont be covered or touched in the anime.

For bathing, here's cute hinata taking a bath after a rough and ready dicking from sensei.

>The teacher is voiced by Sugita
Not gonna lie, pretty much the only reason I'll probably watch this until the end.

how am I supposed to keep track of all these girls?
I can barely even tell what's going on and it's hard to stay focused
I feel like I'm watching several shows simultaneously

>It was nice and the girls were cute but this particular mobage adaptation really felt like it was specifically made to pander to its existing userbase more so than any other mobage adaptation I've watched.

Yeah, they really went full on with the pandering to its existing userbase or people that have played the game. The anime story pretty much picks up where the last arc ended (current ongoing arc is a prequel arc) and has pretty much everything you wanted to see.

I like Sugita fairly well, even if he's one-role-VA, but I really fucking abhor any and all harem series and tropes.
Are there more than two girls in love/depicted as interested in Sugita's character?

The biggest issue most likely is just that there are too many characters for people to remember and not much to help them remember the characters. Like the scenes helped introduce everyone's basic quirks and relationships, but it was the bare minimum.

If they really are targeting the existing playerbase who most likely already know the characters, they probably don't care.

What happens in the game?
It seems like I missed something important.

Also those idols are hella gay

>The anime story pretty much picks up where the last arc ended

Give me a gist of the game's story from beginning to end, user. Is it just generic sci-fi/magical academy training girls to fight off monster of the week shit?

I take it you aren't familiar with the game and what sensei is going to do with the girls.

The thing that made the game stand out was the action gameplay and having lewd commus with your students as their teacher. Especially headpats. The students melt into your lap with the kind of headpats that you give them.

nothing because the mc is a girl
and there is more teachers

Even the two yuribait idols and the lesbian character appreciate and are slaves to the headpat. Nobody escapes the sensuous grasp of sensei.

1st half is basically that, where they're fighting off the Irohasu from earth. Later, they meet Sadone who appears to be a human Irohasu hybrid. Sadone fights against them due to misunderstandings and also goading from another human irohasu hybrid, Evina, until she is later betrayed by Evina. The Hoshimoris pull through and push Evina back and rescue Sadone, but also they are able to clear part of the Earth enough that they can retake a part of it, letting them operate on the ground again.

The beginning story of the game is typical introducing characters one by one slowly. It's not like the setting is super deep or complex. It's not hard to keep track of who's who for those already familiar with the game anyway.
It's fine with the way it's done rather than trying to adapt the game's story 1:1 like what gbf tried and turning into a fucking snorefest.

Stick to one name so you can stay filtered you fuck.

There's no full on romance, Sugita is the teacher and they're his students. But the girls are straight and this has been explicitly stated several times on many many many stories.

There are two lesbians but its pretty one sided. Like Renge loves Asuha and cute girls, she's a full on raging lesbian but the other girls will have none of that shit. Especially her crush, Asuha who happens to stick really hard to Japanese traditions and is straighter than a Japanese Katana.

Shiho is the other lesbian but she's only really lesbian when it comes to Kanon. On Kanon's side, she only sees Shiho as her best friend and their relationship doesn't go further than that but they're probably the closest you'll get to a yuri couple in this.
Shiho isnt a raging lesbian like Renge though, her yuri interests are limited to only Kanon and she's very interested in getting married and mentions in her wedding card story that she'd love to marry sensei and have many children with her. With Kanon added to this family of course, because Shiho and Kanon are always together for everything.

And have many children with him*

My bad

>It's fine with the way it's done rather than trying to adapt the game's story 1:1 like what gbf tried and turning into a fucking snorefest.

Pretty much. It might be rough to remember everyone at the start with such a huge cast but if they take forever to introduce everyone and start from the very beginning then you just get a huge snorefest that only sells because of the whale shit they attached to the BDs.

Ok, not my cup of tea, then. Too bad. Hopefully Symphogear will fulfil my doze of "Girls&Action" this season.

They even start blushing and get heart eyes from headpats

>Everyone's basic quirks

Miki is the cheerful team leader. She wants to be a baker in the future but she really sucks at cooking and you even use her cooking in some cards to kill monsters.

Haruka wants to be a doctor and is the endless pit type of character. She can eat anything and any amount of it without ever getting full.

Asuha is the traditional Japanese lady that follows the way of the sword.

Subaru is the tomboy that loves soccer and gets loveletters from other girls because she looks like a boy.

Michelle is always called mumi by nearly everyone because she uses this word a lot. She wears a bunnyhood and acts all cute at all times to be praised and spoiled because she LOVES getting praised more than anything.

Kaede is the rich girl desuwa

Nozomi is the trendy fashion girl

Renge is the token lesbian

Yuri is flatter than anyone in this series and is obsessed with heroes and being an ally of justice.

Kokomi is a scaredy cat with big titties

Urara is the little devil type of character that is always teasing sensei and dreams of being an Idol.

Kurumi only has flowers in her head and is the titty airhead

Hinata is the youngest kid in the series and very hyperactive

Sakura is the lolibaba that is in middleschool but behaves like a grandma

Anko is a NEET that spends all her times playing stuff online

Sadone was part-irosu with Irosu ears. She's your enemy at first but then she joins your team and calls you Oniichan. Her ears were replaced with normal human ears recently in the story thanks to Kaede desuwa.

Kanon & Shiho are the idol pair that form f*f (Fortissimo).

I think I got everyone there.

I want to rip and apply the subs to the BS11 raw but I'm hindered by being a retard. What do? Wait for someone to cater for me?

Download MKV cleaver
Download MKV ToolNix
Extract the subs using cleaver
Use Toolnix to apply the subs to the raw, probably adding in a small delay to account for the grand sponser stuff that gets cut out. If this occurs anywhere other than the opening then you'd have to either deal with it or re-order all the timing. There could be other differences that throw off the sub timing as well, so you'd have to account for that as well.

>Subaru is the tomboy that loves soccer and gets loveletters from other girls because she looks like a boy.
>Renge is the token lesbian
>Yuri is flatter than anyone in this series and is obsessed with heroes and being an ally of justice.

Pretty much. If you wanted to go deeper, there are the actual profiles. I would make a few corrections on Asuha, where she isn't actually the one who follows the way of the sword, she's just an utter straight edge.

JUSTICE

Yeah I accidentally must have mixed her with another blue hair in my mind. My mistake.

My only wish is that more doujins will be made. Especially of Shiho

Bland as fuck. Felt like I was watching Schoolgirl Strikers again except with idolshit thrown in.

You gonna be so bfto when the anime going full yuri because the mc is Miki

Is there any hope none of this will be true for the anime and the girls will be okay with the gay and possibly be part of it?

The anime literally picks up from the game, its a direct continuation so likely zero.

How do you add a delay in the middle? with ToolNix or some other shit?

Dunno if there's a better way but I'd load up the video and sub in aegisub and add the delay there or manually tweak it.

Find a favorite. There was just enough character introduction of everyone to understand the basis/stereotype of their personality. Then you can look forward to more being revealed about them later.

>Shiho is the other lesbian but she's only really lesbian when it comes to Kanon.
This is still kinda wrong. Shiho is a bit of a hikkikomori in the sense of being shy and not having many friends. Shiho had the opportunity to console Kanon once, so Kanon was the only one to open up to her so she ended up becoming Kanon's number one fan and best friends. So despite being idol partners, she's an obsessive fangirl of Kanon.

Also, aside from vanilla stuff between the two like baths and bust envy that any red-blooded male would want to be witness to, Shiho only gets wet for Sensei and takes every opportunity to tease him and ask for dates. This happens time and again with every other card of hers.

Even Renge enjoys teasing Sensei and making him squirm in discomfort. She's also the most honest with him about staring or peeping on her.

Excellent, got that working. Only question now is: what do you do if it's still off by a fraction? Is there an easy way of determining exactly how far off it is?

Just time it in aegisub. I tried looking for the old WhyNot guide but it seems dead but I'm sure there are other good ones.

Yeah but when two girls are together or best friends, most of the /u/fags label them as lesbians that want to shlick to each other forever.

So she's a "Lesbian" in the /u/ way except not really because of the rest of everything else you said.

>better quality video never
Welp.Anyone tried the fuck hueg 4.2 GB raw and see if its better?

Some user is timing the BS11 raw literally 3 posts above you
If you suck his dick then he might share the finished subfile with you

Yeah, saw that post after posting mine. So BS11 raw is whole lot better quality then?

oh my god
can someone like write a script or something that shows every character's name and basic attributes every time they come on screen?
this is just too much

why are you even watching anime

mediafire.com/file/ccv8gfo83vamu7t/BGHS.rar

what is this

It was too fast. For someone who has no experience with the franchise, it was just hectic and bad. Still don't know the name of any girls for example.

Re-timed subs.

you weren't paying attention then

I never learn the names of everyone on the first episode but if not even one stuck then its 100% your fault

To the BS11 raw right?

Perfect

Probably won't need to worry much about names. Only characters you probably need to recognize on a consistent basis are Miki, Misaki and Asuha, Meekee because she's the mc, Misaki because she is the main focus, and Asuha mostly because she's the boss.

I really wasn't, but then again there was no time or reason to focus attention on any of the characters.
And I'm great at memorizing names, this is actually a first like this.
Shallow and ridiculously quick introductions, they are either horrible at this, or really don't give a single shit about people not familiar with the franchise.

This is going all out with the otakubait.

Should pay more attention next time then

I have never once memorized the names of the entire cast in one episode but the name of the character I liked the most always sticks and by episode 6 I can name everyone easily

>characters I liked the most
That's exactly it.
There was no character focus to like anyone or memorize what they did.
Whatever, it's probably not meant for secondary scum to begin with.

18+ characters to memorize. In 20 minutes, that's literally around a minute for each character. The real issue is that there are too many characters, but they're all technically important parts of the team. Though there's only a few characters who you could say are important.

Am I seeing things or are there a dozen or two girls in this? I get it cute girls doing cute things but in this case it's a bloody army of them. It's just too much.

Anyways as I'm making it out, none of the important girls are the cute type, and probably the series isn't going to be enjoyable as a stand-alone watch, so that's it.

And why would you expect a character's entire lifestory on ep1?

On the first episode you pick characters based on looks then you start picking favorites based on story or what they've done so far after the show has aired for a while. Its what i've always done and it has never failed me.

It's not like anything else I've ever seen.
You would probably understand it if you were unfamiliar with the game too.
It's as if they tried presenting, say GuP's entire cast in one episode.

Yeah its not really the first time I watch something like this

I just take everything for what it is and wait for other episodes for the show to explain itself

That's all well and good but from a story telling stand point I don't see how many of these characters are going to get legit screen time and the ones that do are going to have their's constantly interrupted so we can get some 15 seconds of whatever banal crap just to remind us the other girls exist

>Asuha who happens to stick really hard to Japanese traditions and is straighter than a Japanese Katana.

You're the only female sword for me, Tsubasa.

Asuha's other schticks is that she tends to be comically serious, in which her sense of humor is completely off point. She's serious and does have the image of that perfect student council president, but she has a lot of weird interests overall and has a tendency to be dense. She eats soba for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

So you're basically saying she's best girl

Picked up

Not gonna lie, that's a pretty juicy character design.

>Anko is a NEET that spends all her times playing stuff online
Idiot. She's not a NEET.

What kind of game is this anyway? Is it as accessible as rhythm games? Especially if your Japanese is very poor.

cute fake neets are all the rage in anime lately

Yeah its pretty easy to get into

The designs are so great that they make me wanna play the game, but I heard it's shit.

Only people who even say "fake neets" are idiots like you who don't know what the word means. It's really not that hard to understand.

>Not liking cute fake neets like Anzu or Gab-chan

wow

If you're going to play then do it this month

They're holding a free shit campaign for the anime so you can read the story while you're at it

Choose your favorite girl.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_RJn7ccViemBv7SxV6ZQtUlr3CZGOusickjZl2Emcxo/edit?usp=sharing

Fluffy twintails a best.