How well would the majority of you do in a street fight?

How well would the majority of you do in a street fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHpadYr-XQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't be knocked out.
So, usually pretty well.

my steel base ball bat says other wise.

no way that's real. a guy like that walking in the street with swastika?

Good luck bringing a bat to a gun fight, neighbor

> wear a NatSoc armband

> don't realize that around blacks you can never relax.

what a poser.

Leafs...never had your street weapon taken away from you before eh? Or have you just never been in a street fight?

I'm pretty tall and heavy so maybe I could tackle somebody 1v1 and win.

Otherwise I would get rekt

It is real. People were tracking him through Social Media which led to this confrontation. Leave it up to niggers to just swing instead of talking it out.

I've probably been in well over 100.

But I'm not a polteen, I grew up before the internet when we used to go around fighting each other for fun.
Now I am old and I don't want to fight at all so if somebody makes me, I will do shit to them that will never fully heal.
I'll latch onto somebody and suck their eyeball if I have to, I will win. But I have learned the lesson that winning hurts too.
I'd try to get away at first. But I'm not about to run from anybody either.

2.5 years of muay thai. I took it very seriously for the first year and a half. I'm talking autist obsessive seriously, not normie serious. Plus I was already in good shape before that.

Why? What does it prove to punch somebody in the face that is trying to talk to you? Why can't these people have a discussion?

I've actually been hit twice with an aluminum baseball bat.
First hit was in the back of the head.

I don't play fair. If someone attacks me I shoot them.

Low IQ and low impulse control

Probably bad

I'm pretty big, 6'3 225. But haven't been in a fight since middle school and haven't thrown a punch since high school.

But I never go outside and very non-confrontational so my chances of being in one are nil.

fairly well thanks for asking.

I have an IQ that isn't room temperature so I don't want to get in fights with random faggots.

Pretty bad to be honest, same as most people. But the thing is you have to make some poor decisions to end up in a street fight most of the time. Like that guy in the webm fucked up half a dozen ways: didn't avoid the groid, didn't walk away when the groid got chimpy, engaged the groid in conversation instead of just stonewalling him, put saving face above saving his own hide, didn't hide his power level and he's a fat doughboy that groids see as an easy target.

I'm gunna call bullshit on that.

Idc how tough you are, taking a metal bat to the back of the head will down you. Unless a sick vegan cancer patient with one arm hit swung it

user is a special boy. He uses a helmet at all times.

stop larping you disgusting permavirgin
you're either good at streetfights or you get crippled

Im not gonna larp like the rest of these autists, I'd be in the 40-30th percentile.

How can i download shit off fb I have the cctv footage of me 1 vs 5 a couple of gypos

Thats illegal

I don’t use fists I let my blade hit

Seriously though I’m a 5’6 latino twink
I will stab you if you fuck with me

What's there to talk about?

real well, i was a sprinter in high school.

I've won many and lost a few.
Don't give warnings or tells, don't negotiate.
If your losing make sure the prick remembers every morning when he looks in the mirror that he made a bad life choice fucking with you.

Idk what to tell you, senpai, I'm not normal. I don't go into shock when stabbed, or shot at, or any other situations normies do. I've been hypervigilant ever since that bat incident, so I've never been in a situation quite like that one since. Won't allow it to happen.

I would summon the autist within and reveal my bitch slapping style!

>youtube.com/watch?v=oHpadYr-XQQ

>believing that blacks even pretended to respect "freedom of expression"
Africa, the home of blacks, is nothing but absolute monarchies and theocracies. This classical liberal never saw it coming.

I'm 6'0 and 250lbs, a bit fat but I also started lifting again. Never been in a actual fist fight so I'd probably lose against someone who knew what their doing. I did get some marine corps combative training from a 5' tall female colonel tho, so I at least know that you always have to protect your face.

fuck off todd

I avoid fights.
And I have a pistol just in case they come to me.

KEK this is amazing

I can run 50 meters pretty fast, which is all you really need.

the only time id had to throw a punch i accidentally hit the dude in the side of the neck (i wanted to hit him in the ear, but missed by liek 6 inches wtf),

He started crying and doing weird throat stretches and gulping. felt bad man.

So your saying that if I got a metal bat, and you let me just get a full on wind up and swing like I'm swinging for the fences at the back of your unprotected head you can just shake it off?

Ok, and my dick is 15 inches btw, and I can make women cum by looking at them.

I learnt everything I know about fighting from Naruto characters. So I reckon pretty good man.

Great punch!

Somebody wearing a nazi armband, and being in the news, to make whites look bad? Guess what that's the federal government carrying out a psychological operation. The entire focus of the federal government seems to be, to make the alt-right look bad.

here you go user. spend it well.

oh look, a kike enjoying inter racial fighting...

99% of the time, it's not a real goy, a federal provocateur.

>antifa one day
>swastica man the next day...

His job will always be to make whites filled with guilt and shame, and to demonize the alt-right.

Fight like your life depends on it. Don't expect fairness in a streetfight even if it starts as a 1vs1. If you get jumped at least do your best to take one out with you. It could break their morale and cause them to scatter. At the very least you can run away while they're monetarily stunned after you hurt one badly.
If you're cornered, cover up as best as you can...protect your head.

>security guard = eagles
>loudmouth lanklet manlet = patriots

have you done military service?

I haven't been in that many fights but managed to fight my way out of being ambushed by a group of three afghanis who were trying to rob me. Two had baseball bats which were wooden which broke over my head after a few hits of impact and the other was throwing punches at me. I managed to knock one of them down and pinned him down until my mates caught up with me. The other two left their friend and bailed after their bats broke. fucking sand niggers

Well enough to destroy all those niggers.

Probably not well. I have -12 myopia so my lenses costs $500 alone. It'll probably be the first thing that breaks in a fight.

>no gun
Idiot

Such a small statement .

nigger telegraphed the hell out of that punch. doughy white boy deserved to be knocked up by that twig.

Yes. But not combat.

I've been in a couple street fights. I think I did alright. Kind of helps when you grow up with a sibling who was also your bully and abusive parent. Just black out and let out the anger and frustration.

ive watched cell games over 15 times, you dont even know what damage i could do

it was an antifa setup video to garner support for them. all it did was make better nazis.

He's got it on the wrong arm. Anyone that believes Nazi ideology enough to walk around like that would be aware of that.

Sure, I can't guarantee that I won't tear open your carotid afterwards though.
I think a maple bat would do more damage to me.

>2.5 years of muay thai
Which will be completely useless after you get taken down by a blue belt in jiu jitsu within 5 seconds.

I'm about 5'10, pretty lean with a decent amount of muscle and very powerful legs. 235 lbs. A pretty bad temper to boot. But it doesn't make me want to fight because I know it's just not worth it. If I have to though, I think I'd be able to defend myself well if I fight conservatively and conserve/harness my adrenaline.

But if it's someone attacking my family on the other hand, I'll fucking kill them or die trying.

1. He who connects hardest first wins.

2. Don't go to the ground. You can get kicked in the head.

3. Punches, not grappling.

4. Be situationally aware. Make sure there are no other assailants.

I'd just jam my thumbs into someone's eyes, so I'd probably be okay.

I always carry, so it's really a non-issue

chicago game convention is coming in a few months Im printing this off and handing it out and seriously go fuck with Bethseda if they are there,

testosterone my Φαμ
it is a hell of a hormone

that picture of him with the punched mouth and not giving a shit made so many nazzies it is beautiful

he gave a warning flinch.. this fag has never fought in his life. not using that dudes swing to smash his head off the wall. SAD.

>all this interest in global penis

you kikes are laughable. let us know whic bull you choose for your wife this week

I love that a fucking leaf is asking this question.

"The first lesson in fighting is running. Run at least a mile, maybe two. If they're still chasing you after that, it's worth fighting about, so you turn around and beat them up."
-Walter Slovotsky

>5'10
>235lbs
>lean

> How well would the majority of you do in a street fight?

Pic related is Sup Forums in real life.

/thread

you know what i do? I ram may hand down their open mouth as far as possible and grab the jaw and swing them like a fucking tether balls. helps im 6-5 320

The majority of you are self deluded “strong” fat faggots who think they’re big and tough but in reality there is little to no muscle underneath all of that adipose tissue

Those 2 sideburns guys look nothing alike, left guy is has way more body fat, you can tell by his fat jaw

maybe my definition of lean is different... i should clarify. i am definitely lean for my height/weight it's impressive. i look like i'm 180 lbs at first glance

THESE COWARDS HERE ON POL WILL RATHER SHOT YOU THAN FIST FIGHT YOU LIKE A MAN

No wonder you have such high sucide rate. your poor women are fucking miserable.

Been doing Muay Thai for 16 years now. I would hope I would do better than this guy. To be fair he should have known better. Wearing a swazzi arm band and being surrounded by niggers can only end in him getting sucker punched by one of them.

This ain’t middle school bro.
We are all adults here. Go join a fight club or something

COWARD

Fucking shit, probably.

I'm 6'2 and fat, but I have titanium where some of my bones should be, and my foot got smashed to pieces as well, and had to be reconstructed or something. It's not quite the same as it used to be.

I'd have to tackle the cunt or something for sure.

Luckily for me, I don't go out drinking at all, so no fights.

I can talk my way out of anything.

>Fucked that nigga up.

Like a bear vs squirrel in a cage

I prefer using my words like a white person, not my fists.

NOICE

>I look like I'm 180 lbs at first glance
No, you don't.

Be careful
I had someone who bit my finger while I was putting my fingers in his eyes

He was doing some ground choking thing

>tfw 5'9 140lb
How do I not get fucked up if someone attacks me? I don't swing on people or anything but I talk shit back to people who talk shit at me, they get mad but never swing.

whoa now buddy

I'd do ok I reckon, 6'0 190 builtfat. I'd just power them to the ground and then pummel them. Also I'm fucking crazy, in an actual street fight I would probably go straight for the eyes, throat, and testicles

Eh, didn't see the boxer get any shots in.

Add in a dash of proper foot placement during one of those rushes by either moving along the triangle, or stepping inside, and the western boxer would be tripped and on the ground. Not knocked out, but being on the ground is the single worst place to be in a 'street fight'. In my escrima classes some instructors have told us a rule of thumb is that for every second you are on the ground you can expect to get stabbed or stomped at least 4 times.

Although, proper western boxing against untrained opponents would work just as well if you keep your guard up, and dish out plenty of straight lefts and rights when your opponents attempt their one shot knockout haymakers that you can see from a mile away, especially when they drop they lead hand on the step in.

Street fights are really about having greater numbers, and not falling down especially if you think your life is legitimately in danger.

Who's this?

dont really wanna be charged with assault lol

To be honest probably not too good. Especially not against a pavement ape with a speed build.

zyzz

learn judo faggot, webm related

like webm related

I would fucking dodge, for one.