Is Jazz degenerate...

Is Jazz degenerate? Should I give up my years of hard work and sacrifice on it to play some type of music that is more wholesome and European?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1v8wpScKNI
youtube.com/watch?v=liPgvhwZmfI&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=L_IsDvAR63M
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q9qxHCFLg0
youtube.com/watch?v=XnZubrLryn8
youtube.com/watch?v=__OSyznVDOY
youtube.com/watch?v=VpmOTGungnA
youtube.com/watch?v=UfrsOawogdY
youtube.com/watch?v=ED6RMiPxqs4
youtube.com/watch?v=4CPvn0DWWUk
youtube.com/watch?v=ypsgE85SaH0
youtube.com/watch?v=nHNbXfbjI2k
youtube.com/watch?v=aXCM0lZxh4U
youtube.com/watch?v=3HSRIDtwsfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea, if you have played an instrument for years and can only play one style give it up.

T. Professional musician
I'll play death metal Celine Dion if you pay me to.

Jazz is perfectly fine. It predates the degeneracy of rap/hip-hop.

I've played plenty of other styles but put the most work into jazz. You'd have to pay me a lot to play death metal Celine Dion.

Some might say it's degenerate but I'd rather play it than this which would drive me nuts.
youtube.com/watch?v=R1v8wpScKNI

Nothing wrong with jazz, django is god, two fucking fingers.

Just imagine if the Germans had won the war

I had to play in a Polka band every new years for about 5 years in a row. Shit gets stuck in your head for months after. Someone came up with that as a way to torture musicians.

There are shittons of variations to Jazz that doesnt include niggers and you know it.

True. I was just thinking that actually. And niggers or not it's not always degenerate. So called free jazz is for sure though. The jackson pollock of music. Hate that shit.

I dont like that either , there isn’t enough taste in it. Jazz Fusion on the other hand...

I hate that shit too. That and free jazz is where it all got post modern, pretentious and nihilistic. Ornette Coleman and Bitches brew were the death of Jazz. This is more like it. youtube.com/watch?v=liPgvhwZmfI&t=4s

I love to take this stuff and play it on guitar and add some drums, it becomes alot more lively and fullfilling from my point of view. Although I suck a little.

All the instruments were created by Europeans and even the music itself was created by Europeans. Blacks usually take something like Jazz or Rock 'n Roll and make it popular with their showmanship. They are better entertainers, but White people are more talented and creative musicians.

Why are you asking Right-Wing tumblr if your wholesome skill is degenerate?

I FUCKING LOVE JAZZ

youtube.com/watch?v=L_IsDvAR63M

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q9qxHCFLg0

Good point. All of the melodic and harmonic content of Jazz too is more influenced by classical music. Without that it would basically sound like banging on bongos in the jungle.

Nice. Jazz guitar fag myself. Here's another one.
youtube.com/watch?v=XnZubrLryn8

Guess what people promoted Jazz (Negermusik) in Weimar Germany?
Guess what people promote Rap (Negermusik) in Weimar America?

Yup no argument or surprise there. Even still though it's hard to think of good jazz being degenerate on the level that something like Jay Z is.

Yes, from now on you're only allowed to play the Erika march and other military evergreens.

That's it I'm getting a job shovelling shit.

It's not that Jazz is degenerate - It's the opposite. It's that Jews love to promote the rare examples of black talent, especially in music and sports, to convince the white man that we are all equal.

They have been very successful with this, as most people think blacks are naturally born with superior musical abilities than whites. For example most people believe blacks have a superior sense of rhythm. This isn't actually true, and I would wager that it is more likely that they are less capable than whites on average, but this illusion can be sustained by constantly promoting the best of the best in the black community.

Jews have been at this for a long time.

This. The entire harmonic language used in Jazz comes directly out of the European tradition. There are no chords in Jazz that weren't first used in Western art music.

youtube.com/watch?v=__OSyznVDOY

Bitches brew was a terrible record, they tried t one take each instrument individually and then just cram them together as "art" or something, kind of blue much better, or any of his with Coltrane

Yup. Miles was also a bit of a wanker. Kind of overrated really.

Ya what a shit nigger kek

For the rest of you:
youtube.com/watch?v=VpmOTGungnA

youtube.com/watch?v=UfrsOawogdY

I can play the shit of of some of Djangos tunes

Jazz is the second least "entartete" music out there, first being classical. H.S. Ziegler is a ficking scheißkopf

I'll go with that. Now I can keep working on it and not have to play something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ED6RMiPxqs4

You can see this playout today in the real world. All the most popular musical artists are Black. Yet classical music is full of savant type talent that nobody pays any attention to.

youtube.com/watch?v=4CPvn0DWWUk

If I could hop in a time machine I would tell my younger self to focus on classical music as a first priority but what can you do?

Jazz is the single most important cultural advance in modern history

Bare in mind that the nazis would ban "degenerate" Coltrane and Miles in favor of this.

But can you burn off two fingers on your fretting hand and still do it?

Even literal cultural-marxists think jazz is degenerate

>Is jazz degenerate

It has degenerate origins, and I'd argue that the harmonics are akin to an over-spiced dish.

It's kind of degenerate. Compared to today's music it certainly isn't, but compared to Romantic or Classical it is.

>"Should I give up my years of hard work and sacrifice on it "

Do you like being chained by your past? You can only build upon what is built, but that doesn't mean you're headed in the right direction.

Ask yourself where you want to be in five years. Also, it's not like any of your talents in jazz won't be applicable to other genres. Beethoven changed his style from Classical to Romantic, John Williams used to play Jazz before he wrote Wagnerian film scores. Changing styles isn't uncommon, I'd argue that it's natural, as a matter of fact. Allows you to grow as a person.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypsgE85SaH0
youtube.com/watch?v=nHNbXfbjI2k
youtube.com/watch?v=aXCM0lZxh4U
youtube.com/watch?v=3HSRIDtwsfM

Da Jooooos

Although, in all honesty, I would be very surprised if Blacks outperformed Whites on aural tests and rhythm recognition.