Kenya's government accidentally sterilizes 500,000 with vaccine

lol they even shut down the company producing it.

thefreethoughtproject.com/pharma-co-vaccine-license-sterilization/

businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/Licence-of-industrial-lab-Agriq-Quest-suspended/539550-3515280-j78flcz/

Was the nigger working with Jews, do you think? Agri-Quest LTD is the name of the company. Fredrick Muthuri is the CEO. He's a black dude, so you would assume that this silly nigger thinks he can run a lab, fucks up so bad he prevents literally millions of births of his people, and yeah, makes sense. But at the forced sterilization angle makes me think there might be a Jew somewhere in the mix.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

zorgen.nl/bedrijven/agriq/
archive.is/psBXr
ctwkenya.com/
archive.is/psBXr,
my.mixtape.moe/ahfekw.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When an african government recognizes the problem and takes steps towards fixing it
>But they get in trouble for it

> Jews want to flood the West with black people and change the demographics!
> Jews want to sterilize black people!

Don't you get it? (((They))) field tested the vaccines in Kenya. Next stop - every single white majority country.

Well they could depopulate Paris in that way.

Fucking kikes

Nice try OP. Fucking Kike. Agri Quest is owned by AgriQ. A Jewish company based in the De Nederlandse. The fucking Bilderberg group. I'm sure if I spent another ten minutes on this I would end up in Seattle and Bill Gates.

zorgen.nl/bedrijven/agriq/
archive.is/psBXr

I'd like verified proof that this happened.
Its an unfortunate blessing if true. One way or another Africa's population has to be stopped from exploding. We don't have the capacity to feed them all, and they aren't going to become self sufficient when millions of people spend their entire lives getting food by standing in line waiting for some NGO to hand them a packet of chicken flavored rice. We're going to end up cultivating entirely new families of disease by allowing billions of people to be born into this shithole.

boy. what a shame

Reminds me of those reptile things from Mass Effect

I'd suspend their license too. Not pushing on for an even million shows a clear lack of ambition, they deserve to fail.

Please let this be a test run for a large scale depopulation of Africa.

When do they get their nobel peace prize?

Thanks for the anxiety.

thanks for sharing how much of a bitch you are

>accidentally

>leaf
Your opinions are as irrelevant as your country.

Nigger-hate memes aside, could this happen in Europe?

I think it was our guy.

But most probably the whole story is 10000% bullshit " a woman cant get a child" DA WHITE DIVILS STERILIZED ME WITH VACCINE!

I dont think it is even possible to sterilize a person with one injection of anything.

Excellent news! This should be policy in Africa.

Wtf I love Jews now

Kenya doesn't even have that big of a population
Ethiopia and Nigeria are the ones having all the kids and both have over 100 million people. Nigeria is pushing 200 million (the average woman has 7 kids there).

We should be spending ALL of our money funding this company. 500,000 sterilization is a good start but we need billions

Take a deep breath, take your lithium, take your xanax, put some tea on, wrap yourself in a blanket and put some soul music on. You'll be alright sweet pea

Europe, actually.

Oh shit dude I bow to your research skills. I just googled the CEO, and stopped there. How do you efficiently go about looking up shit like that?

Also I'm not a Jew. I fully said that this could be the work of Jews, because it stinks of them.

#Genophage4Africa? We could cover it up as a vaccine program against aids

>Africa
It ain't gonna be Africa, user.

Fake for sure, but it does need to happen. Over population is a real thing and Africa is knee deep in it. AIDS and Ebola-chan aren't keeping their numbers down fast enough.

And an obviously female leaf at that.

Quality post
>Bill 'Walbachia' Gates

Yep. It was Bill Gates.

Part if why he has been banned from Africa.

Other reasons.... Searching for a nastier for of Ebola.

Crippling more than 50 boys in one town with vaccines.

Putting abortion drugs in vaccines.

Gates has also been banned from India for fucking up 30,000 girls with a vaccine.

The HPV one I think, the one they are forcing on boys and girls in western nations.

>leaf
>wasted digits
Checks out.

In that order, yes

as long as we both agree the jews are behind this lets not worry to much about trying to understand their master plan and lets do something about it

Why would a jew want blacks sterilized?

"Accidentally"

the hero we deserve and the one we need right now

/ourguy ?

>lol whoops

I thought Bill Gates had something to do with this if I remember correctly.

because the jews know very well that they too will be eaten if niggers keep reproducing unchecked.

Doing God's work, Bill

Lol

>Kenya's government accidentally sterilizes 500,000 with vaccine

A good start.

Shit. I never realized how dangerous vaccines could be like that. No wonder the Jews have been demonizing anti-vaxxers non-stop in the media.

My first thought.

Also this:Hormones or something, pills work tho

Can we get sources on these claims?

Wow. What a terrible "accident".

what if they already did to a shitload of millenials and they just don't realize it cause they dont have casual sex/are careful with birth control?

/biz/ should make that an ICO..

What’s wrong with letting them kill each other or starve to death? Trying to help them backfired, why wouldn’t this?

>(((accidentally)))

My first thought was, "I wonder if this is Gates related?"

>> Jews want to sterilize black people!

I think we can just blame this on horrible corporations. They might have took their cue from the jew originally, but we've made every moral so relative now, nothing surprises me.

they're just testing it for future use in europe

Nigger

Tell them to open it back up

This is how China colonizes, no-soul chinks going to do it the right way.

no way this is real

PHEW! OH THANK GOD

>forgot link
ctwkenya.com/

As of now we can't.

Such a drug has been explored for rapist injections. The only ones we have REQUIRE multiple doses. And about 9/10 return to virility after the injections stop

You have to get regular injection of hormones in order to get permanently sterilized.
The best way is surgery, but even vasectomy can be reversed in some circumstances.

Why bother? Europeans have already given up on having kids. Their birth rates have been dropping for decades. Jews don't need a new sterilization campaign. All they have to do is wait.

"Safely" is the word you're missing there. If you want to wreck someone's fertilty there are one of a hundred one-shot injectables to choose from, just don't expect the recipient to be fit afterwards.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO PEOPLE OF AFRICA

now fucking 200k or so people wont be born to consume their deficit

>Kenya

More than likely probably a Chinese scheme than a Jewish one.

Kikes love niggers, but their Chinese neo-colonists hate them. Makes more sense.

Finally some Jewish tricks I can get on board with.

Why would the jews want to lower nigger birth rates? They are their biggest tool in destroying white civilization.

Smallpox used to, but then the west vaccinated them against it! Not that nogs are grateful!

Italy just passed a law that forces families to inject 10 (ten) vaccines to their children, if they don't you will get fined and your child cannot go to school.
Really makes me think.

>italy
>laws
>no corruption
somethin´s wrong in this picture

what do you mean?

many are angered at this law, not just antivaxxers but also normies that start to connect the dots with mass migration from african shitholes' diseased niggers.

Theres plenty of chemicals that will do it.
Fuel Systems Ice Inhibitor (FSII) is just one I know off the top of my head. I think it sterilizes through skin contact, not even injection.

And yet their population will still go up.

"""Accidentally"""®©

Based Kenya Government

>Accidently
The depopulation plan begins.

I am a medical doctor. After reviewing the articles, especially this one, archive.is/psBXr, the hormone claimed to contaiminate the vaccines is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. This is not a hormone that can cause infertility, infact it is used to treat some of the causes of infertility. I believe this is a case of niggers not understanding science and thinking that women will be sterilized if they ovulate a few days earlier than otherwise.

you anti-vaccineaight

If the goal is to sterilize white people why didn’t they test it on whites you moron

Most likely US of A//Japs/EU
It was big field test on open population.
>500milion people NWO plan is coming

>we can use vaccines to instantly sterilize millions at once
Holy shit

Niggers breed like rabbits 500k sterilised is a blip in the ocean

yes, (((accidentally)))

oops

kek

>haha those vaccines aren't dangerous, goy. Get your shots!
>oh no how horrible, those poor starving doctors and engineers got hurt from being vaccinated! Quick, let them in and give them free healthcare

were these donated by bill and linda gates?

The average Leftist, much like the average Frenchman, has no culture.

this. i've been to kenya several times. the chinks are trying hard to make inroads but it's difficult to do with so many goddamn blacks all over the place.

Remind's me of Google's mosquito release in Fresno

my.mixtape.moe/ahfekw.webm

Epic win. Slows down population growth of niggers.

gotta thank (((Them))) this time around

They should use this vaccine on 99% of Africans.

Because in Africa they test it on the ape niggers, once they are sure it works, they will shot it into the few white children that are born, and vaccines are mandatory in western countries.

>vaccines are mandatory in western countries
I never had mine