Ask a Jew anything

I am one of god's chosen. What do you want to know, my children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage

why did you post a spanish dude model instead of a normal jewish person

Sephardic Jews are Spanish.

whats, your routine heretic?

Points 1 and 5 for white people are both wrong

Child trafficking is the Jew way to get rich.

Just cutting winter fat right now, getting prepped for the spring bulk.

nice, get ripped or die mirin brah

You too bud.

look like normal jews

>ask a liar anything
yeah whatever faggot
go and get rekt

and your white guy looks like what most jews look like

Do Jews really hate goyim? How would your family react if for example you married a non Jew? How would they react if most of your friends were non Jews? Do you shit talk us all the time?

Sage

No one that I know hates goys. My family would be accepting of anybody that I choose to love.

why are you such a faggot op?

I'm not. Jewish women are so fucking hot.

exactly what makes the jews 'god's chosen' considering if you are dense enough to believe the story of noah's ark we would all come from the same bloodline

I mean just look at everything we have accomplished. While whites jerk off to their own reflection, we have practically taken control of the whole world despite being a small portion of the global population.

>No culture or identify
Piss off - blatantly wrong
>only relevant past 400 years
Pic related

i sincerely hope during my lifetime that the state of israel is nuked off the face of the planet,

>white
>is clearly hispanic

That is the gayest picture I have ever seen.

this man is a kike, my bruddas... SPIT ON HIM!!!

get that stick out of your ass. If it werent for greeks and romans you would still be monkey tier people.

the only reason people dont throw you out now is because they pity you

Chosen to be hanged

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ

>Jewish women are so fucking hot.
posts woman with 90% European genes

>we
what have you personnaly done, nigger ?

I can ask the same thing about you whites.

Proof or gtfo. Besides, nobody is 100% Jewish.

>I am one of god's chosen. What do you want to know, my children?

Did your parents mutilate your dick?

sage

doesn't even capitalize GOD

irreverant bastard

mods dlt

Catholics

Whites have no culture. Whiteness isn’t relatable across continents.
Source: am white. Have travelled.

Nope. I am part of the uncut master race.

please quote my post where i say
>we did this we wuz kangz and i'm totally part of it
also you're a nigger

>Nope. I am part of the uncut master race.

You got lucky given the fact that your people have a fetish for mutilating infants.

Hardly a master race.

Well you are on Sup Forums trying to discredit a jew so I can't help but assume...

Yeah circumcision is terrible and should end immediately.

but why mass immigration?
is it to make the host nations so terrible that all jews eventually emigrate to israel?

you still haven't answered :
you claim you're part of a people who have done great things
how can you be part of it ? what have you done ?
is that kind of question discredit ?

I have no clue. I am against mass immigration so I couldn't tell you.

>Yeah circumcision is terrible and should end immediately.

Pissing in the wind.

Mutilating a boys penis is a core part of Judaism.

And you're proud of this "culture"?

>I am one of god's chosen
no your ancestors just rode the short bus to school. the bible is written by jews and was nothing but wall to wall jews are bad mmmkay

only faggots who dont read it think jews are gods chosen people. its funny how many christian evangelicals dont know jews are condemned in the bible for being incapable of following basic instructions and that at 1 point god almost killed all of the jews and another he walks off after saying it was the end of the age of miracles after he was asked when the jews get to have a savior

kek ,i can confirm

what is a jew user?

A master race.

The only people who unironically loathe Jews to the degree of Sup Forums, are full blown skinhead Nazis, and Pussy 17 year old kids who believe the alt-right false flag memes on Sup Forums

the premarital sex of jewish race

I’ve been having premarital sex since I was 17. I’ve fucked around 50 women. I’ve had threesomes. I’m white. What’s your point?

and final output

There is literally nothing wrong with premarital sex.

im speaking about the inception of the jewish race retards ,you fucking mutts and low iq too.....

jewish women are whores, and they're proud of it
no wonder their offspring can't express coherent thoughts

>hates jews
>sees nothing wrong with premarital sex which was propagated by the jews during the sexual revolution

Now I see why goyims really are stupid.

Jesus said you're cursed

He was God

Why do you lie about everything? Like your pic for example, is it because the truth is like a disinfectant on your skin?

What is it with Yids thinking they are a separate race? You're majority European with some lurking Semite genes.

What's your source for master race? White inventions and accomplishments are the only reason you make over 4,000 USD per year

That thing is not a direct descendant of the Germanic tribes or anything in particular and that other thing isn't even a real Jew.

Jews are 100% European.

When Israel is nuked, and every single one of your people dies screaming and pleading for their little Jewish mommies in green hellfire, do you actually believe that you will not slide face-first into hell for rejecting Jesus Christ?

i am purejew. where does my semitic nose and hair come from? arabs tell me i look like i have roots in the middle east. are you trying to tell me that i am just an italian. at least tell me we wuz romans or something.

Where do babies come from?.. Seriously...

>I am one of god's chosen
To burn.

are you having fun getting a taste of your own medicine?

am i doing the right thing?

Jews ar African. Palestine lies in Africa.

Your jew is probably a descendant of some Greek or Roman Judaizer

do you really think cutting a bit of your dick of and owning up to being the oldest problem kicking makes any jew different from just another person ?

How did you dodge the oven shlomo?

Can confirm, I am a handsome devil, though, due to complications brought about from rough horseplay, i have been unable to put on weight or do exercise

then why do they have such shit art and culture? Europeans pioneered real art

I am not behind a proxy.

Which goyim are allowed to survive as nations?

You are mizrahi.

All Europeans came from Africa.