Zimbabwe Tries to Lure Whites Back, Admits New Black Farms a Disaster

newobserveronline.com/zimbabwe-tries-to-lure-whites-back-admits-black-farms-a-disaster/

>The new government of Zimbabwe has offered white farmers inside and outside the country a 99-year lease on their properties confiscated during the 2000-2002 anti-white attacks in an effort to restart the agricultural sector, which it now admits has collapsed...

>According to an article in New Zimbabwe news service, the “government’s message to exiled farmers is clear. Come home.”

>Government spokesman Basil Nyabadza from the Agricultural and Rural and Development Authority told that news service that “Zimbabwean farmers in Australia should return to home soil.

>“We have a lot of capital resource dotted around the world, including Australia,” Nyabadza said.

>“We are saying, if you are Zimbabwean, there is now a real opportunity to come back home with your skills and be part of the building team.”

>The Government is now offering 99-year leases to white farmers, a deal previously reserved for black Zimbabweans.

>Government officials now admit the campaign of farm invasions that began in 2000 was a mistake, the report continued.

>“Clearly, the formulas deployed then, left a lot of bad feeling. And more importantly, the intellectual property, left our borders,” Nyabadza said...

>Thousands of white farmers were forced off the land during the invasions, and several were murdered...

>“Agricultural production dropped dramatically and the nation once regarded as the bread basket of Africa struggled to feed itself,” the New Zimbawe continued, adding that the “farm invasions have continued over the last 18 years and [new president] Mnangagwa was part of the government which allowed the seizures to continue.

>“Now farmers who lost everything are being asked to take the latest announcement in good faith,” the report added.

>According to Zimbabwe’s Daily News, at most there are some 300 white farmers left in Zimbabwe, down from over 5,000 the attacks...

The saga continues..

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/07/new-regime-zimbabwe-hands-back-land-evicted-white-farmer/
allafrica.com/stories/201802040037.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/31/emmerson-mnangagwa-offers-zimbabwes-white-farmers-99-year-leases/
dailynews.co.zw/articles/2018/02/03/new-land-deal-for-white-farmers-hailed-but
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>99-year lease
Well, isn't that nice. A lease.

nice fake news, whites should fuck off already, africa belongs to africans

This is a Joke right? If not... FUCK THEM, Niggers are used to starving.. They have no money to rebuild the farms and why in Gods name would the Whites want to invest in that shithole??

Fucking A!

You can have it!! By the way, we got a couple monkeys still left here in the USA. They are on Sale! 100% off!! Shit, we'll even pay shipping too!

Hahahhaa, africans starve because they kicked out the whites.... starve man. Good to know you want blacks to die slow deaths though all for "africa for blacks only!"

Is cool, you can have it. Nobody likes your ebola ridden shit hole anyways.

>there is nothing to steal anymore
Those poor people.... I feel so sorry for them

Love of the country of your birth I suppose, along with enjoying life off the grid. Doesn't get more "off the grid" than rural Zimbabwe. Maybe they are genuine about wanting them back (Zambia and other nations kicked out whitey once and welcomed them when Mugabe oogad and boogad) but it comes down to just how fucking keen any diaspora are. A case can be made for the ones that fled to neighbours like Zambia and South Africa taking a chance, not so much the ones in Australia and New Zealand.

>2020 china buys out the continent.
>2021 ww3 begins.

CALLING IT NOW LADS, EMPEROR TRUMP GOT US.

The main problem is that he's so corrupt that he didn't even give that fucking land to farmers, just political allies and members of the military who had been waiting for his empty promises to be fulfilled for many years.

As soon as things are back up and running, there will be blacks demanding the farms be turned over to them. And there will be black politicians wanting to win an election who will promise to do so. As long as blacks have political power in Zimbabwe, it would be foolish to return. Let them starve until they agree to restore Rhodesia, along with the accompanying white power structure.

The leases are not able to be sold, pledged as collateral or bequeathed and so have zero commercial value. You can't borrow against them so cash for improvements becomes problematic.

When you want to retire you can't sell your lease and when you die your kids can't inherit. The leases are bogus bullshit.

Freehold title is the basis for any agricultural success. Transferable leasehold is a poor second best and these stupid 99 year leases are just useless.

>fake news

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/07/new-regime-zimbabwe-hands-back-land-evicted-white-farmer/
Zimbabwe:
>Was the largest food exporter in Africa when whites were in charge
>Mugabe expels the whites
>Zimbabwe can't even feed itself now
>government is begging white farmers to come back.

South Africa:
>Most prosperous nation in all of Africa under "evil Apartheid"
>Niggers would travel thousands of miles over war-torn terrain just to live there and they wanted a better life, even when Apartheid was in place
>Apartheid ends, niggers are put in charge
>The entire country's infrastructure is falling apart now
>they're literally running out of water now

Haiti:
>Most prosperous colony in the New World when whites were in charge
>Niggers chimp out and kill whitey
>Country is a complete shithole despite huge amounts of foreign gibs, and the people are literally eating mud cakes to survive.

I agree though, whites should let them deal with the consequences after everything that happened. All blacks go back to Africa, all whites outside of SA go back to Yurope, Australia and America, see how things shape up with the chinks who don't care about "muh racism" in charge.

White people really need to organise.

Imagine if white Zimbabwean/rhodesians we’re organised as one voice, they could actually negotiate. Zimbabwe clearly is desperate to the whites could make demands if they actually were smart.

Whites need to learn from the Jews. Whites strength through history has been their ability to adapt and pick up great ideas whether they invented them or not. They need to learn the organisational and unitity abilities of jews

Any white dumb enough to go back deserves to be tortured and raped to death by virtue of feeding niggers.

>going back to a place where you will be home invaded by 2 dozen niggers in the middle of the night and your wife and daughters will be raped while you watch and then murdered in front of you then you will be executed likely painfully while niggers whooop and twerk on your corpses.

yeah no.

>wants Whitey back
Reconquista Rhodesia or let them all die. Fuck those dumb nogs, they deserve it for what they are.

Any Rhodesian that takes this is an idiot. Let the niggers starve.

Not even Africa will take African Americans...
They don't Work
(even though we force companies to hire them and we pay MORE to those monkeys than we do to more qualified Whites.)
We give them free housing
We give them free healthcare
We give them free Money

The monkeys pay us back by defrauding welfare to get more gibsmedats, while they sell drugs, steal everything that isn't welded in place, commit over 50% of the most violent crime while representing less than 8% of the population, are consistently over represented in Race on Race crime (Against Whites and Asians), arrested 99% of the time for Rape against another race (against White women. **Where White on Black Rape is "Statistically insignificant") And they are worthless pieces of shit in general.. (I consider the Blacks to be the "Pitbulls" of the "Higher" primates. They're not smart but you don't want to turn your back on them because one day, they will show their true nature and attack.)
If you bring up any of these facts to a Nigger, they will say Muh Racism or Muh Poverty or just Shoot you.
Most of these facts can be found on the
FBI Uniform crime report (make sure to look up the racial breakdown and not just the USA in general.

This is an obvious problem. But I can see why a Rhodie living in exile in Johannesburg might be tempted. Staying put means being subject to the same shit as they were when Zimbabwe collapsed, everything is whiteys fault, run out of water, food and money before killing whitey. or they take the 1 in a million chance that the niggers in Zimbabwe are genuine about giving farm land back, and (with all the luck in the world) creating a semi successful country. While a Rhodie in Perth or Wellington is most likely going to go "fuck that, Im comfy here"

I don't know how you would keep the fanatics in line if Zimbabwe managed to pull it off and we all know the odds are a billion to one, but I honestly think the white diaspora still on the continent might take the punt despite the shortcomings, on account of having nothing left to lose.

We shouldn't colonize them anymore and SURE as Hell shouldn't feed them..
They can't sustain themselves, never could. they'd eat each other keeping the population bearable. We show up with medicine and food but no birth control.
Who wants to babysit a worthless race while they reproduce their world into starvation? Not ME and their paws ain't touching MY food. These people are so fucking stupid that most of them can't be trusted with a bottle of penicillin. They figure if they eat the 30 day dose all at once, they'll get better real fast! These things are supposed to run modern country's?? We should have walled that continent off and let them fend for themselves.

It's too late though. I bet most of the white farmers who left already have new lives for themselves, why would they want to uproot to return to a country that persecuted them and took their property by force? They're not even being offered anything worthwhile.

Even if they were offered...... It wouldn't likely come to anything positive for the White farmers.

Do they get THEIR land back or do they have to buy a new lease? Any Rhodesians in SA won't be buying shit because white can't send money out of the country.

"I am become DEATH, The Destroyer of THREADS!"

Isn't it great how a White person can be Robbed, Raped or Killed, simply because of their race but somehow it's not a Racist act. (You know... LOL, Because they're WHITE?)

Guess I was right then?

As a descendent of white Rhodesians, Africa can fuck right off.

Enjoy your souless Chink colonizers who will treat you like literal slaves and give you absolutely nothing in return.

I do give Zimbabwe credit though, they see the writing on the wall that in the future they know Africa will either fall to the white man or the Chinaman and they have clearly observed and made up their minds that they do NOT want to be ruled by the Chinks. They know who built their country up and literally buttered their bread, and they see from other countries that Chinks wont even be half as kind as their Anglo superiors.

I would only consider going back if they offered me enough guns and ammo to prevent my family being murdered

Written fiction from white supremacists.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet folks.

>let's deny actual statements made by government officials and reported by all local sources
>just bury your head in the sand and keep listening to CNN, MSNC, Buzzfeed and HuffPo, they won't bother you with those pesky "fact" things

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/31/emmerson-mnangagwa-offers-zimbabwes-white-farmers-99-year-leases/

dailynews.co.zw/articles/2018/02/03/new-land-deal-for-white-farmers-hailed-but

Good, go home...