What would be your reaction to this today?

What would be your reaction to this today?

He probably waited to have actual sex with her at age 16-18.

>Sneedville

It still happens.

That's not too surprising. Considering my parents have a 17 year difference. They married very late though.

OP, you forget to say how many kids she got!

That girl has thousands of descendants, and why?
Because she was wed and committed young!

She didnt wait till she was 35yo and got fucked by 100+ guys until she became sterile from STDs.

9 is a bit young. I will only allow my children to begin courting/being courted and attending marriage meetings when they reach puberty.

The only thing I really deeply desire is a loyal woman who will have my children. Money is not a problem for me because I was blessed to inherit a large sum. I just hope that I will find a loyal woman who will not want me just for my money.

>when they reach puberty.
fair enough.
make sure she doesnt fall for the "hurr fuck 200 Chads first and get mental illness from the bukake" feminst memes.

>I'm only going to bond my daughters after it's too fucking late
Yep. Total fucking idiot right here.

I'm ok with it,

What is the spoon for

Do tell, what difference will it make for me to allow my daughters to begin marriage meetings at 8-9 rather than 10-11? They probably won't marry until around 13-14, and they can't begin safely breeding until around 16. What is "too fucking late? What changes? Should I get them to marry at 9? Should I begin their marriage meetings at age 5? Who is going to court a 5 year old? Another 5 year old? How do we tell if they are compatible? An adult? Why would he be interested in my 5 year old and not a girl his own age?

absolutely illegal

Majority of women are dumb fucksluts, she clearly thought the cockmeat sandwich was a real meal and brought her spoon to eat it

He asked for your personal reaction, not a statement of legality, which depends on the state or consent of a judge or the parents.

>Just imagine being her father...... raising her from birth, loving her, cherishing her, and then she degrades herself like that.

No matter how good of a parent you are, your daughters will all become whores in this society. They will probably hang around with degenerate people in school which will shape them when they're a teen.

Only option to raise non whorish daughters is to move to a village in a developing country and never give them access to a smart phone.

As a shit father, he probably feels nothing.

Women should be wed off shortly after puberty so they don't become sluts

A female virgin over the age of 16 is a rarity

I'm sure they stuck to intercrural until age 12

That's fine. Although I would be more comfortable if she was 14-15.

It's ideal for the female to be at least 14, as that is the childbearing age. And around 14-15 she has the absolutely healthiest egg cells she can possibly get. (it's downhill for the genes after year 17)

The male should be in his mid 20's. Have a stable income, or learned how to be a good hunter, depending on which society you are talking about.
That way you get a strong family unit with a strong patriarchy who sets the rules, no feminist bullshit.

The guy's got the right characteristics to start his own psychotic religion!

formerly chuckville

They should have at least consummated the marriage to establish the pair bond, and maybe even had sex after that for further bonding, but they certainly didn't breed until they were married for a couple years.

that's basically the story of my great grandparents too.

Tfw you will never have a young wife..

...Davido-kun types into his laptop, as he sits on the island nation, one of the few places in the developed world where women largely enter adulthood as virgins

Absolutely Halal

I can't even imagine how happy they were together...

STYX????

I'd high-five him and then encourage him to be mindful of community standards so some jealous faggot doesn't ruin the little girl's life by snitching on them.

the same.

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

The look on those ladies' faces

>Why would he be interested in my 5 year old and not a girl his own age?
>a girl his own age?
Men and women are not the same, you should know that, but you selectively forget when it's useful to you. You are a faggot, a shitposting nigger, and a kike shill.

their faces are priceless
also sauce ? this may be a fake

I like how you dodged all my questions, kike. Run away and dare not attempt to explain yourself, Pedophile.

I pretty much agreed with you, until you went full retard with
>girl his own age
That just leads to divorce and weakened family unit, and weak societies in general.

Men generally don't have their brains sorted out until they are 17. That's the age where they brain will excel at higher Academics.
And you will want a male in his mid 20's with a stable income with his own house.

Age difference of 10 years is preferable.
Hell, even age difference of 25 is preferable to the same age bull crap.

I’ll suck your dick every day if you marry me and let me live that lavish lifestyle.
I’ll be loyal.
I kind of look like Bruce Willis, but with a John Candy figure, like in Uncle Buck.

You know thats the norm in some special parts of the world

She wanted to hurt her father.
Wonder why.
Life is crazy.

As long as the man isn't over 30, it's fine. I'd prefer my daughters marry men in their teens. They don't need to be independent as soon as they marry, they have families to help them get started.

Fucking retard.
Do you comprehend English, faggot?

Honestly, I don’t know what to say

>As long as the woman isn't over 30, it's fine.
there fixed that

A man over 30 and unmarried is an irreparable failure.

If he is over 30 and haven't found a wife yet, I would be suspicious as hell too, so I get what you mean. It's a genuine concern.

Although I would say "same age" is so fucking cancerous, I prefer it below a huband 35 / wife 15 situation.

As for
>They don't need to be independent as soon as they marry, they have families to help them get started.
No. It's ideal if the husband is a fully experience hunter, you will want to minimize the probability of your daughter starving.

>A man over 30 and unmarried is an irreparable failure.
t. mongrellic feminist

Same age was a poor choice of words, but it fits so much in that I don't want anyone over 30 marrying my children, be they male or female, that is the absolute cutoff. It would have been better for me to ask why he is interested in my prepubescent daughter and not an adult that has entered puberty.

I’m no pedo, but I’d love to raise a wife from puberty before matrimony and consumation, with her fathers permission.

t. mad incel

I think it's up to the individuals to sort that situation out.

I certainly wouldn't moralist against others going for that.

Doesn't seem right and should remain illegal. Of course it's Judeo-Christian values that enable such degeneracy, emphasis on the (((Judeo))) part. Even then, I think the Amish have a better, non-degenerate system.

>Hidden camera show to see normies reactions to shit.

I would disown my children if they made such a destructive choice for the bloodline against my wishes. Maybe there is some guy that is 30 and would be a fine husband and father, but I will keep my general rule and judge them case by case.

i can’t even tell if I am woefully jaded by whores or if this is natural, it would just be nice to catch a virgin and treat her better than her father then consummate when she felt ready.

A lot of good genes on the left picture whole family is good looking that's pretty rare

>treat her better than her father
What does this mean? You want a girl with daddy issues?

To be fair, she couldn’t make the choice at all without your blessing, do you think no man could convince you it was an earnest desire to raise a pure Christian family in a world of whores?

Wouldn’t it be nice to have a daughter who is well taken care of and not a whore?

She’s a pubescent girl sold off by her father, she has father issues by definition. Wholesome and fixable issues.

back to plebbit retard noone wants you here

>she couldn’t make the choice at all without your blessing
She absolutely could. I don't understand the rest of your post, I plan to have my daughters courted and married in their early teens.
>sold off
So you don't know what you're talking about. I understand.

>that jawline
Chad even gets the lolies

The woman are probably jealous.

So you would let your 11 year old marry [currently famous rap star]? Or do you make the final call there?

I don’t want a teenager, we just live in a world where waiting till 20 leave irreprebale damage. No desire to sex your young daughter up, just take care of her and teach her to love me as her new “father” figure.

you're confused. a woman unmarried at 30 is a failure. a man at that age still has a few years before it becomes a problem.

Point at
Am I out of the question being 32, even if I met all your other criteria?
High school sweethearts are an extinct breed.

Why is a man 30 years old and unmarried? He has been of age to marry for almost two decades, what is his problem? What is wrong with his family? What is wrong with his genes?
No, I wouldn't let my daughter marry a nigger or anyone as clearly mentally damaged as yourself. This is how we weed out the undesirable genes.

>The woman are probably jealous.
Look at the faces of those THOTs in the background!
So much jealousy!
>wtf this rich guy is marrying a 10yo
>he isnt marrying a 35yo
>fucking patriarchy!!!! REEEEEEE!
Get rekt whore! I bet that man treats that girl like a goddess because she actually is one!

Im MGTOW and med student, I will save every cent to marry a young girl in either North Africa or E-Europe and live happily ever after on our own farm land. (yes, I was enspired by Varg Vikerness)

Then how? How do you ensure she will marry in her teens with s9meone willing to care for her?

I’m not mentally damaged, and don’t want to fandangle you underaged daughter; I just want to care for her and grow a meaningful relationship that I hope leads to marriage and a series of white kids.
I don’t know what the scientific lit says on it, but I can wait as long as it takes for healthy babies.

>That albino ghoul
>Good looking
Wew m8

He is saying there are probably better men out there than what you describe. Don't forget it's still a competition.

>Then how? How do you ensure she will marry in her teens with s9meone willing to care for her?
I have prearranged potential husbands for when she reaches puberty and can be courted for marriage meetings. The most likely options are the sons of friends of mine.

Pedos are still shilling pol i see.

You will never have what you want, until one day you're stupid enough to act on your impulse. Then you will slip, get caught, and off yourself.

Eat shit and die, I feel happy knowing your aims will likely end in suicide.

I did give him the caveat that 8 met all his other expectations besides my age; one would guess it is an extreme age Hangup.

Good point.

How could you meet all my requirements if I haven't told you them? You've done nothing but display that you're a mentally ill shitposter.

That seems pretty based, but men chan change, and especially Boys.
I wish you luck, since you care enough about your daughter to do this objectively creepy recconisance.
Most dads don’t really do that until, the moment thrusts itself upon them, and regret it.

Just saying, and not even me, but some bro could hang out with you for 5 years and charm/raise your daughter in your own home. Build a real connection in a non-sexual way.
It’s like I’m the third wheel on being a dad more than you being the third wheel on a date.

But enough of my idea, let me know more about yours. Do you want her with someone her age?

You really think that's gonna fly in the US?

It's legal for women under the AoC(16) to get married with parental consent in my state.

Well, better is a spectrum. Doubtful I would build a powerful empire, but I would like to be involved in partial homeschooling so my kids may have a chance,
Economically and experentially I’m automatically superior to her classmates. My desire to raise children is off the charts by comparison.
Wealth is nothing to brag about. I do well, but I would take much time off for education.

Don’t get me wrong, when I was 16 they were fine, I’m not 16 by quite a lot; they wouldn’t be fuckholes to me but future mothers.

Well, I agree with you that nearly everything is better than same age.

Same-age brings nothing but catastrophe and destroys the family unit.

They are nothing to you. You are nothing but a degenerate for us decent folk to avoid and hope dies alone soon.

>What is wrong with his family? What is wrong with his genes?
What's wrong with society should be your question. What if he's divorced?

They are future mothers to me, regardless if the children are mine. I’d prefer them be good mothers.

Take a step back from the super creepy vibe it is just a thought experiment.
What about your current candidates makes them prized for your?

young women easily get influenced by others. I'd rather bond my daughter with a mature 25 year old than a 14 year old playboy.

>What if he's divorced?
Why did he divorce? Why did he marry a shit female? Why would I let a man with such poor judgement marry my daughter?

>marriage meetings
Is that a thing? How can I get an 18 year old wife who's father would want to marry her off? Where does this happen?

Ma man!
I understand the horror of discovering your daughter dating someone of such an age, but if you meet them first and introduce them? Different dynamic, you are in control from the start and the daughter won’t hate you when you pull the plug unless you are making a real bad decision for her happiness.

It happens in the US. It is the only way to save the white race, arrange marriages with friends children and so on.

Bruh youre acting like it's still the 1400's, in today's society being unmarried in your 30's is common, and women leaving for no good reason is common too

I’m just hoping. It is the purest and cutest fantasy my mind has ever had; to find someone pure and teach them not how to become a twerking slut but how to be a proud matriarch in her home. To desire children without end and to love them to death,

Why didn't you answer any of my questions? Why did he choose to marry a woman that filed for divorce for no reason?