Should drugs be legalised or decriminalised and why?

Should drugs be legalised or decriminalised and why?

Furthermore are there any drug addicts here?
>what are you hooked on?
>how has it fucked up your life?
>any interesting drug stories?

pic unrelated

>pic

>Should drugs be legalised or decriminalised and why?
Yes, they should despite the fact they are fucking degenerate, here is my reasoning:
>current drug trade is fueled by prohibition, allowing cartels south of the border to effectively run the country
>drug crime supplies the larges criminal groups in the US, legalization would neuter them
>the current cost of prosecuting and housing drug offenders if fucking astronomical and supports our for profit prison system (which is similarly awful)
>prohibition DOES NOT WORK despite the enormous amount of money put into it
>taxation on drugs could be done proportional to what ever damage is done
>decriminalization means we can actually treat the drug addicted homeless and dregs rather than just let them wallow which is often what is done now

Really I think drugs are fucking degenerate. Prosecuting them however causes way too many fucking problems.

what a bell end. :DDDDD

Butthurt yurocucks with ant eater dicks. Fuck off

>prohibition DOES NOT WORK despite the enormous amount of money put into it
>Prosecuting them however causes way too many fucking problems.

Your best points

you have to keep playing with your dick you can't relax ever.

>Should drugs be legalised or decriminalised and why?
I honestly don't care, I'll do it regardless since that's literally my right no matter what law says, but would legalize it since it would take away 'forbidden fruit' feeling so kids would be far less interested

>what are you hooked on?
weed, but I wouldn't call it addiction since you can function perfectly fine even without it, unlike meth and other shit
>how has it fucked up your life?
nah, it only costs money if you don't grow
>any interesting drug stories?
actually no, I smoke alone and avoid junkies, 'drug friends' are only friends as long as you get them high, the second you stop or expect something back they just vanish

you may not like it but this is the ideal human body

I'm hooked on benzos. I have unironic debilitating anxiety and benzos have been the only things that have ever helped so I'm RX'd 8mg Klonopin daily + 4mg Xanax (PRN/as needed) daily but as time goes on it's just not enough anymore and I run out way too early and can't leave the house and oh fuck just kill me already

judging by the flag I'm assuming you were mutilated at birth?

how's the drug scene in your country? What's popular among kids, rich, homeless etc?

Hooked on prescription benzos, prescribed 8mg klonopin and 40mg valium daiy
Prescribed 24mg suboxone but still use IV H occasionaly
And use coke semi-frequently, sometimes turn it into hard.
IV shard maybe once a month, fun but could never see myself doing it daily, i enjoy my sleep lol

no drugs,no addicts,kill pushers and smugglers until they stop trying EZ

> ib4 BUT MAH HUMAN RIGHTS YOU CAN JUST KILL THEM FROM TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING

Alcohol, Weed, Meth are our main exports
rich kids probably drown in coke but not regular people because it's literally 10x times more expensive and last fraction of time
occasional LSD, Shrooms and fake MDMAs on parties

Thankfully no

>Should drugs be legalised or decriminalised
No.

Prohibition must be enforced.

>Prohibition must be enforced
but not immigration eh hans

>butthurt about not being cucked by jews at birth
At no point in your rambling, incoherent shitpost were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having seen it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

kill all druggies.

their sperm is useless. the girls ovums and eggs are infected and useless. they do nothing but produce garbage people. this is what they want.

no girl who has ever done drugs of any kind is worthy of making a baby with.

Yes, drugs should be decriminalized.
It's a fucking waste of time pursuing weed heads while we barely have enough cops to catch the murderers and rapists as it is.