Hello, i caught my son browsing this internet website

hello, i caught my son browsing this internet website.

can you please sum up this forum for me in 10 words?

My son is leaving for Guangzhou tomorrow (a city in china).

Take care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZW4GcdcHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its the asshole of the Internet and your son is a faggot 4chankoro.

What's your daughter's number

We love to talk about gassing the jews, and wondering if traps are gay. Your son is a faggot, and will likely be raped in highschool.

your son said he hated going to guangzhou like 2 months ago what did he do this time why are you sending him back

Fpbp

>asdfasdf
fucking kek classic iriwin

t. newfags

this dad sent his son to guangzhou before because his son disgraced him

racism, culturism, radicalization, satirize, shills, oh and there's free speech

Sup Forums is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In Sup Forums you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Sup Forums motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

10 words?

fuck you stupid chink it's the jews niggers shitskins shieeet

We are the new illuminati, your son is an acolyte show him respect you kike loving boomer.

it's a truth sift, information goes in, truth trickles out. If you are philosophically minded.

sharpiepooper timestamp nãow plox

my son is live on this internet tube youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZW4GcdcHU

the world is controlled by filthy jews your whole life is a lie now take this fuckin redpill down your throat, your son will be a junkie and you can do nothing about that, we know him very well, your son is secretely dressing as a women when you go to work
your wife is cheating you with a nigger from melbourne
Q predicted this

I know what the fuck this is dumb ass, Sup Forums fuckery. Just play along sometimes and don't be a sperg. I just wanted to say chankoro.

>Illuminati
Old : international jewish diaspora
New : international weeaboo diaspora

hitler is alive and lives in antarctica

ching chong ping pong

You can never leave this place.

This is a Tibetan throat singing fan club for those who believe in the power of frogs. Leave and never return, rice nigger.

This board is about evenly divided between homosexual coprophiliacs and beekeepers. Does your son keep bees?

Its sort of like hitler but its a website.

Nigger.

welcome, you and your son will be pic related...lurk more faggot

We are a homosexual classified service. Your son was one of the most popular bottoms around.

psh

its a ecuadorian bird spider arachnology forum you stupid arthropod.

We dont like chinks. We hope your son gets brutally murdered in guanchung. SAGE.