Hunter x Hunter

Viz soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.zippyshare.com/v/IxJKYCWH/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know, the English dub of 2011 is actually pretty good.

Realistically he could have just called the current manga a spin off, but then the manga's title never explicitly referred to Gon as the main character so it's more versatile.

>Tse thinks he's hot shit when he learns the basics of nen
>fully confident tries to oppose Kurapika
>gets slayed in the most embarassing way

Probably not. He's probably going to end up with some obscenely powerful ability just to make him the main antagonist of this arc.

Nobunaga is next.

Nobunaga or Bono next onscreen, but who will have been offscreened when we see Hisoka next?

I'm betting Franklin.

I like to dissect girls. Did you know i'm utterly insane?

Remember a few years ago, when Togashi said that a shocking development was going to happen, one of the worst 3 ever?

That's still coming right? Kurapika's gonna die.

The Spider has legs of ten,
A jester comes for those men
If the Spider wishes to steal,
First it must accept a deal
For he is a fickle clown,
All will end with a blood stained frown

Threadly reminder Nobu will actually be competent and probably will kill Hisoka after Feitan jobs hard.

That was Togashi's editor and he was referring to O

Hisoka is a magician. He does sleight of hand.

Hisoka has the properties of both magician and clown

What do you think Nobu's ability is?

We know that:
He's an enhancer
His ability is considered easily replaceable by the troupe
It's specialized for duels

I'm guessing it's something like "For each successive hit Nobu deals against the same enemy with his sword, his attacks get progressively stronger"

Why is HxH so fun? It's fun to read, watch, discuss and meme about.

because it is both fun and well written

Reminder that we still have:

>"chrollo" using a fishing line (which is machi's ability, who was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>someone who looks suspiciously like the meteor elder in the crowd (which would also be a much more plausible explanation for why S&M behaved the way it did)
>chrollo making an absurd amount of puppets (the real user of GF was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>chrollo talking to someone on the phone in the middle of the fight (black voice was always controlled via buttons when Shalnark used it, the only time it was spoke into was when it was functioning as a regular cell phone)

If you really don't think Chrollo cheated you're just deluded.

About showing/telling, it's not just nen exposition where it happens. But for example, Hisoka was using cards to slice since his first appearance. We don't need a whole explanation and name for the technique ("shu" IIRC.) Other series do the same thing (imbuing ki into objects) without saying anything.

That particular training was pointless mostly because it didn't really introduce anything new. The fights/results weren't necessarily pointless.
You could make the argument that those characters ended up accomplishing nothing either, but that's not really important.

HxH just reads like a diary more than anything. It's about things that happen to the characters. If the story points out that Kurapika's revenge is hollow, or that Gon is selfish, it doesn't change that fact. There's rarely another side to the story.

What makes something "not shallow"? I don't really feel like HxH is attempting to defend itself on that front. Characters like Wing and Biscuit exist because the plot required them, and that's fine with Togashi. Those characters don't have a stake in anything else going on, and the actual development only happens to a very small group

I dunno, I don't think it's worth the time digging into details for this. The best I can give is impressions. Though, I do feel like One Piece makes an effort to have its characters feel like they would still exist without the plot.

Probably the good ol' "within my range I can seathe faster than the speed of light" samurai trick. Like the guy from Katanagatari.

(You)

> Nobu will actually be competent and probably will kill Hisoka

I like you.

he has to stay stil in one point to use his hatsu, he can't use it if he makes even one step, in the en range he is overpowered

Could Theta/Sarkov and Kurapika team up? I mean it would be useful for both parties but they're supposed to be guarding different princes so I'm not sure how that could work out.

Isn't that already how his 4m En work minus the speed of light part?

I have this strange feeling Viz''s translation of the party prince scene will not involve choking on genitalia

Some people would probably would sex that.

Killua is cute!

A number of people here would claim to and then run away horrified, start vomiting profusely or both

>implying he missed my heart

So togashit is still using that "new" draw-with-a-bunch-of-lines art?
Is horrid as fuck

This thing could give you a rimjob and a colonoscopy at the same time

It has improved in recent chapters

Mind his back pains, I can't do it better

>implying you have a heart

>hisoka will trap shizuku in a dark room and break the vacuum cleaner then toy with her until she mind breaks and flashbacks about the past and finally lets out her emotions
>I WANT TO LIVE
>hisoka then gums her

I don't know, he can pull it off sometimes.

>new
???
>everyone draws with a binch of lines fampai

>only one vowel in his last name

>"new" draw-with-a-bunch-of-lines art

Wat

>dub
>good

Exactly what it sounds like retard

I don't want her to die, please kill Kalluto and then fuck off to fight with Illumi.

Togashi used to draw with only one continuous line per volume

Wow! How'd he pull that off?

Is Killua canonically good looking?

Yes, but not as cute as Pitou-kun!

rubber nen into pencil

It would suit his character as the cool kid

He is canonically slant-eyed, so no.

hisoka is not a pervert

he just uses enhancement on his sword so that it can cut steel.
If someone enters is EN circle after he has warned them, or some other condition has been met, they cannot avoid his blade.

No, since he is still a virgin while Gon isn't

Viz user when!

But can it cut rubber plus gum?

5 (five) minutes.

Those headphones seem horribly uncomfortable.

Unfortunately viz user died earlier today in a car crash.

Well yeah, because that's his ability. I don't expect him to have a hidden hatsu, he just cuts fast.

He's so ugly even Nobunaga called him a slant.

>no /ss/ doujins

Do you guys have a viz user ?

What's wrong with slanted eyes? Aren't they sort of cute, like cat eyes?

>no straight doujins ever again
get used to it

Isn't Killua a virgin because he's a closeted ass faggot?

>chink eyes
>cute

Kurapika has to either team up with Halkenburg or Theta
It's going to happen

Yu Yu Hakusho says hello?

>More Kurapika shit
Wake me up in 12 years when this mary sue extravaganza is done.

Twitter art dumper reporting in

Gon's future wife right here.

finally more art of the prince

We want viz user! fuck u

>dub
>good

Killua fags on suicide watch!

- Despite being the protagonist, Gon has placed 3rd in every popularity poll, being beaten soundly by Kurapika and Killua each time.

- Enhancer abilities result in less interesting fights.

- Gon has completed his role. Gon's character arc is over.

What if I have the viz chapter?

It's like people who complain about Gon's ability haven't read Knuckle's fight, or just don't realize that it's a finisher move instead of something he can just simply use like any regular ability.
Just look at the Genthru fight or the ones against the ants, they are both far more interesting and intricate than we have seen Killua do with his ability.

>www12.zippyshare.com/v/IxJKYCWH/file.html

Gon only fucks older women.

If I told people I had once dated a woman named palm they'd think I was having a giggle.

Good stuff man keep it up

Everyone in this thread likes the YYH dub.

people are overthinking it, he's just gonna be something cliche, like unbeatable with his sword but useless without it, which would explain why he ranked so low in the arm wrestling

I'm here and clearly don't like it so obviously it's not everyone.

That would be retarded. If Kurapica, Gon, Killua, and the prince are all one in a billion nen geniuses who learn its basics and develop it so quickly

Wrong.

Gon and co took months to learn it.

You haven't seen it!

That happens in literally every shounen series, in fact it happened in Yu Yu Hakusho and HxH multiple times.

If Tse is being set up as the big bad of this arc, which it looks like he is due to Togashi showing him being a Hisoka grade edge lord, then it isn't outside of the realm of reason. There is also nen beasts to factor in as a previously unknown element. His nen beast for all we know could have a hand in him learning faster.

That's just plain dumb. That's like saying Knuckle should have been a fighting type Hatsu because he looks like a delinquent brawler

looks too good. rip

But he doesn't.
He likes to make art out of girls.

He's a fucking samurai called Nobunaga.

By cliché alone he has to have a samurai related ability, and before you tell me Togashi wouldn't give him an archetypal Japanese ability, fucking Monkey has an ability based on the three wise monkeys.

Reminder that Leorio is best man and the only one who can save Kurapika.