MORDRED IS SEX

MORDRED IS SEX

it's a boy

This is also a boy

Tomboys are for oyakodon!

I see

You too are a man of culture

She identifies as a man. And she is dumb. She gets tricked into wearing this.

Typical British girl

Lost my shit at this. The overly dramatic delivery for such a stupid fucking line was too much.

Fuck she's so hot

Who knew all you had to do to make Saber not shit was make her a tomboy, and give her a ponytail?

Thats the point

I don't see a burka.

Can someone explain to my why there are fanarts of Mordred and Jekyll/Hyde together? Did something happen between them in GO?

Saber did have a ponytail in Fate/Zero and Saber Alter has one in F/GO Epic of Remnant.

None of them pull it off as well as Mordred

She tames him and hides his evil side, he's her toy.

don't lie to me user

Just at a glance it's pretty obvious: mordred basically thinks they live a battle shonen manga but are living in a dark urban fantasy.

Apocrypha is best Fate story.

i wish

i mean it is, its just a boy (female)
same way astolfo is a girl (male)

Isn't she's literally correct?

Due to the problem of being able to produce an heir, Merlin used magecraft to turn her into a pseudo-male capable of producing sperm for an unknown duration of time.[10] During this period, she was enchanted by her sister, Morgan le Fay, who took some of Artoria's sperm, developed it within her own ovaries, and gave birth to the homunculus and complete clone of Artoria, Mordred. '

and this is her sister

Why did they come up with such a convoluted method instead of just futa arthur impregnating his sister?

either way its disgustig and shit

Or they could have just made a bullshit reason for Saber to lose the sheathe for a day so they could get blood and use the blood to make a clone.

But clearly giving Saber a dick for a bit was the only logical way of doing it.

Disgusting

This is Guinevere.

fag

>this is a japanese king and his son

yes you are

whatever you say fag

In London, the Servants use Jekyll's apartment/manor as the base of operations. Jekyll is alive here, so he's providing for everyone a place, food, and also an intelligence network. Mordred and Jekyll get the typical tsundere-couple rapport, nothing 'official' but Sakurai is obviously into them as couple. Jekyll is mild mannered and a gentleman, also a genius, and Mordred is Mordred. Mordred calls him beansprout affectionately. She's pretty annoyed and upset when he goes Hyde. In time temple, there's a scene she snaps him out only by calling his name (the biggest flag) and later assigns him to be behind the frontlines with a tsundere excuse she won't expose her troops (she wants to protect him and doesn't want him to Hyde out). FGO balances shipping with self insert waifushit, so Mordred has another version (Summer, beach) who is into (you), but regular one isn't at all.

It's also worth to say, Jekyll is also a hero of justice type, completely and utterly obsessed with JUSTICE. He made his formula in an attempt to split evil from good after meeting Moriarty. He was one of Holmes' helpers and made an underground network to fight organized crime worldline. He used himself as guinea pig and killed himself when he took control from Hyde who was created in his quest of justice (his Fragments Master was a plot armored-dark haired Shirou clone who he felt kinship with). So is an edgier version of Shirou/Artoria if you think about it.

Rape Whoredred!

*plot armorless.