>literally wants to Make New Vegas Great Again
>everyone is happy and prosperous
>space travel, leaving shitty nuked earth behind

remeber sweetie the House always wins

Unless you brutalize it with a tire iron

Mr House is /ourguy/
he will take us to the stars
legion will collapse because they don't believe in science and medicine

Putting half of population into the barracks, and the other into the labor camp isn't the best way to rebuild civilization.
Certainly is lesser of two evils, but still he was living off degeneracy. I guess the most reasonable factions in the fallout universe were the Vault City and Midwest BoS.

Brotherhood of steel and the institute working together are the only chance humanity had

Depends.
Do you like forced racemixing?

>not killing everyone and making a white ethnostate

This game and its writing is dogshit

>not using a golfclub
Noob

No he literally fucked up every tribe in his way, removed their tribalism and mixed them for the greater good and to remove any kind of loyalty. So no, he was an idealist retard who read too many books and started larping. Classic american behaviour

well of course he is

>he literally fucked up every tribe in his way, removed their tribalism and mixed them for the greater good

You mean like Rome? That was the whole point.

stop being barbaric

>get enslaved by a dying old fuck
>50% chance you get thrown into slave labor or 50% chance you get to be cannon fodder running with a machete against the guns of the ncr
>be forced to race mix with a sheboon
The enclave is literally the only option Sup Forums would take.

Rome didnt force to racemix though

I wish a fallout was taking place in Europe just so the modders can create the 4th Reich mod

its not racemixing if they're huwhite which most tribes are

do you think it would be great if all europeans were mixed into one mongrel white race? Europe is great because of the great ethnic diversities. Ofc it wouldn't be as bad as mixing with negros but still bad and a huge genepool loss.

>America
>white

Hes not wrong, the US that gets nuked in Fallout is the 50s US which was mostly white. So yeah the australian user is correct

Give it about another 5 years and the civil war will start.

I dunno man fallout new Vegas graphics makes them all yellow

yes actually, there's nothing wrong with whites racemixing with one another
freshening up the genepool isn't a bad thing as long as you stick to your same race

dirt/dust/radiation
the chem users are the most yellow however, even the few asian characters are mixed white

Playing Far Harbour literally all night, it's 10am now. Got nowhere, some missions I wanted to do timed out, and it's on survival mode so I have to go way back to the last time I slept.
It's a pity because I got scragged by a glowing deathclaw but survived with concussion and a broken arm, old Longfellow rushed it with a meathook while it had me pinned down and saved my life - shit like that is golden but I'm still going to have to rewind to be able to do those time sensitive quests. It didn't warn me they would time out.
I'm joining the children of atom and fuck the BOS. COA explains my abilities (radiation like in comics) so I don't wonder if I'm a synth.
Synths are fags and trannies so they get the radium rounds and the mini nukes asap.
BOS are nicely genocidal but a bit restrictive so fuck them if they complain about me being a radioactive superman, I'll do them to.

the Anglo sphere needs to be rehabilitated

>he plays fallout 4

This is why the white race thing is a problematic thing, people from Anglo countries are fixated on it, but race is not everything, ethnicity is super important. We need Italians to stay Italians, scandis to stay scandis etc. Mixing them all would basically kill most of our cultures. Ofc it wouldnt be the worst and its a good thing compared to the browning of Europe but id still like to avoid such a mongrelization

BASED BLACK DECANUS

It's not the 50's, it's 2077 when the nukes hit but it's a different time line where the world has retained 50's culture.
I'm sure you knew that really.

Yeah i just got lazy, you got what i meant anyway. It was a 50s style US which means 85%+ white

The whole game and background is so well written that it provides a real world story. The whole point is that there is no real good faction, just that it forces the player to choose the lesser of the four evils.

Caesars Legion is dependent upon one thing: Caesar (alluded to in the game). They follow him, not his ideals because he represents strength. When Caesar dies, in the long run the whole legion will descend into chaos as various centurions begin squabbling with each other over who becomes the next Caesar. The over the top brutality of Lanius means that he is going to fucking die to someone or something not long after Caesars death. The whole legion will collapse.

Mr. House is roughly the same. His entire plan (Soak up money from NCR tourists, rebuild industry, rebuild the high tech sector and eventually send people to space) is based upon a reliance on the leadership of Mr. House. And he doesn't address the moral vaccuum that brought the world to nuclear fires in the first place and given enough time, he's just laying the groundwork for another Great War, except maybe on another planet.

The NCR is literally the old world government carbon copied, so in that sense they're even worse than Mr. House. The whole process of
>Population Expands>Need more Resources>NCR annexes more territory for their resources>population expands from the new resources
...is what got this issue in the first place. Eventually the NCR is going to run out of room and will end up contesting the lands of other countries (what happened in the decade prior to the Great War), which leaves the world back where they started.

And the Courier is just anarchic less intelligent version of the Mr. House ending which is worse.

There are no good options.
>t. probably have autism

whites are going to be extinct if we don't unify and push back

if you were born in Australia and you were white, you'd be Australian... if I was born in Italy and I am white, I'd be an Italian...
in the 1980/1990s there was a stereotype of dads grumbling about not liking white ethnicities mixing amongst their daughters but at least its not a nigger or a gook.
right now, we don't have a choice... two white people meeting and breeding is almost such a rarity thanks to Zog, its necessary.

>The NCR is literally the old world government carbon copied
that is thanks to absorbing The Enclave after they defeated them, caesars legion also represents the NCR before The Enclave influence.
implying that even if Caesar managed to defeat the NCR and absorb them, the new legion would just become bloated on the corpse of the NCR

its really smart writing.

Yes ofc id be australian and you would be Italian, but I am talking in big numbers which would screw up the "ecosystem"

Are the older fallout games worth playing?
You know the ones that play like a board game.

only if you are a lorefag

I am not sure, I have never played them, they look kind of antiquated but have the deepest lore

Its 2077 in a timeline where Nuclear tech advanced far ahead of ours. But where microchip and computer tech did not. So super advanced nukes but 1970's computers with 1950s culture.

i find the game really boring
empty, stupid fight music and no good ol green filter
f2 is best

i mean f3

if you want (you)s just ask, no need to make such shitty bait

>i mean f3
How can anyone be so stupid?

>everyone is happy and prosperous

Everyone is a gambling alcoholic hookers.

>not Brotherhood of Steel
fag.

>FO4
fag

NCR was the only real choice.

As a right libertarian, Mr House certain appeals to my tastes. He is a good businessman first and foremost. I would happily work for him.

The only things House made great again was degeneracy and Jewish subversion.

SPBP

this

Yes, if you don’t mind the old graphics. It aged worse than Baldurs Gate but provides a much better RPG experience.

This desu.

Name a couple things the NCR did right that no one else did better. They're big, and they have lots of people. That's it. It won't last.

I played the first game a little bit,I liked it,but my save game got deleted immediately after closing the game...

Only played FO2.
Turn based combat is something to get used to but the features and depth are amazing for a game that's 20 years old.

I always just put it on God mode and killed everybody.

Anyone who didn't go with House is either a LARPing faggot or someone with half a brain.

Anyone who chose yes-man deserves to be shot in the head.

Yeah,those people knew how to make a good game.
Bethesda can't do it properly,even Skyrim is only good with mods.

Mr. House is probably the most Serbian looking man to ever exist

>Maxson's BOS
>muh Neo-classical knighthood
>muh R bad
>Doesn't rule over the populace with an iron fist policy
>Doesn't even have concentration camps for mutants
pleb

>Yeah,those people knew how to make a good game.
Stop the BS. Fallout 3 is missing endings for saving Benny and gave all the side quests to NCR and no one else ffs. It was literally rushed and half the team quit or were fired trying to make NV.

a lot of the people who worked on FO1 + FO2 ended up at Obsidian and made FONV too using the FO3 engine and the original FO3 storyline.

I wish Bethesda would let Obsidian develop New Vegas 2
They'll probably shit out Fallout 5 and it will be bad like FO4

>>Doesn't even have concentration camps for mutants
Why would you need camps for something you're going to exterminate on sight?

>>muh Neo-classical knighthood

This is what makes me prefer the BoS to the Legion desu.

*not fallout 3 fallout NV

>Fallout 3
>Benny
>NCR

True but still far better than 3 and probably 4 but I didn't play that one

But I was talking about fallout 2,and how Bethesda can't make a proper game.
Its true that they rush their employees ,just like they did with fallout new vegas.
You misunderstand the situation.

The enclave is unironically /oursaviourofhumanity/

Awe, true to Caesar,
degeneretur; ita ut morte

Legion is a meme -- they feel unmotivated, sort of basic and a bit too simple. They needed to be fleshed out a lot more to ever be considered a viable option for the Mojave.

Enclave was the real deal though, too bad they're gone and never coming back.

Are we talking about NV or one of the actual ceasars?

The game was rushed because Bethesda wanted money fast.
The game developers wanted to make the Legion more than slaver's and barbarians.
And rapists.

enclave aren't gone, they're in the NCR

See:
>You misunderstand the situation.
What did I misunderstand?Fallout 4 is hollow because it doesn't make use of skills, relying on a perk system instead for immersion and the quests feel empty. The cash register sound for every level up and headshot is clearly designed to be dopamine hit so it *is* a shitty game from certain design standpoints, all they really need to do is focus on deep immersive story telling and cut the brain coffee crap.

If you have to ask, you are not worthy of this thread.

>they feel unmotivated
They run around in boots wielding machetes taking on well armed and allegedly drilled soldiers. Putting up with the shit they have to, they have to have some motivation.

>They needed to be fleshed out a lot more to ever be considered a viable option for the Mojave.

No joke. They gave all the love to the NCR and failed to put many relatable NPCs in the Legion. It has cool NPCs like Lanius, but no sweeties or cool guys, or anything.

>Enclave was the real deal though, too bad they're gone and never coming back.

Yeah they got boned hard. They should have a massive derelict Enclave compound in the next game. Not a vault-a city that went wrong. They could do a whole mystery based quest on it, what happened and who they were. It would really highlight the resources the Enclave would've had, even pre-war. Maybe even a station to monitor all of the other vaults, so we could get a glimpse of the ones we know and the ones we don't.

Can't it be both?

I haven't spoken a word for fallout 4 ,I was talking to some German about fallout 2.
FUCK!

If you're willing to sit through alot of side character dialogue then they kinda are, atleast you get a better understanding of why they are the way they are.

Its kinda lame that both legion and BOS are in most ways /ourguys/ but also fall short. Legion have alot of good principles and goals but "muh machete" bs kinda kills it, like they aim for higher things but stick to subhuman standards. Where as the BOS aim for higher things an greater standards but "muh tech" and just get blinded by their lust for gadgets over principles. F04 had IMO one of the best BOS, maxim had no care to save what was left but rather to exterminate the trash and force everyone else under their banner.

All of those Legions or factions,whatever you want to call them.
Seem to me like they are all imperfect but combining the best qualities of all would make a puzzle of their pieces.
I actually like fallout 1 a lot but I couldn't find a way to save the game when I exit.

>on sight
>wasting precious bullets, when you can make them Arbeit for uncle Barnaky till they drop
user, you are not very good at economics.

>Legion have alot of good principles and goals but "muh machete" bs kinda kills it, like they aim for higher things but stick to subhuman standards. Where as the BOS aim for higher things an greater standards but "muh tech" and just get blinded by their lust for gadgets over principles.

Well, I mean the BoS was very focused on wiping out threats to humanity, so it wasn't idle in that regard. The Legion got boned so hard it irritates me. At least they got to use field cannons. That puts them above the mortars the Minutemen were using.

>user, you are not very good at economics.

You want to put supermutants to work? That seems like the sort of thing that would backfire. And it's retarded. Fallout is a world with advanced robotics, they could just spam machines that only need electricity and have 0% chance of eating humans.

>make a series about a 1950s atompunk future
>muh peak oil

it was also nothing like the BoS
the brotherhood is supposed to be isolationist, the whole Elijah subplot throughout NV was about a former head of a chapter going rogue and insane for weaponry tech after a lifetime of being an oddball who wanted to recover useful pre-war technologies

There's a SAVE option in the menu!

Whoops,I messed up,I meant that my save files weren't saved,every time I left the game,I had to start a new one.
Derp.

Tried that in Tactics and yes the robots were devastating.

Dont think ceasar had pylons or dollars

Except that it was not Rome that historically did this but the Zulus

Don't you mean House?

>bos
>ever
lol get the fuck out

No he did not even build an empire he just crushed settlements, he was a horde.

awe true to caesar

>onefashman.jpg

KEK

>remeber sweetie
i fell like its always the same faggot saying "sweetie"

>racemixing?
doesnt say race mixing dumbass its getting rid of tribes they can be the same race