Why are marines so abusive to their spouses?

Why are marines so abusive to their spouse? They are so highly regarded as vets we should adore and respect but literally most of them come home to beat and rape their wives or children. Why is the USMC so fucked up and don't come at me with the PTSD bullshit thats a joke, and mostly it's the newfags that go into the military, not older vets. I guess millennials are just feeble.

Wow I literally feel dumber just from having read that shit. Haven't you ever wanted to be an hero fagnon?

Marines aren't heroes when they are home. There's so many statistics that show they come home and commit murders, rape, and abuse their spouses.A marnies job is to die imo.

>newfag detected
(an) hero shithead
How much do they pay you for this shit?
Answer: too much

Just face it newfag. Marnies are scummy fucking twigs just like half of the us military. Lmao literally women can be infantry in the Marnies that's saying something.

>doesn't understand Sup Forums lingo
>makes retarded post with no sauce
>gets corrected
>still says stupid shit
Give them back the shekels

Having fun nigger?
>I am...

OP...
>All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD All your thread all are belong to me, faggot XD

Fug user...why do you have that shit saved?

For reasons as such. And I have an entire 128gig flash...full.

Think about it like this user. When you see, what you saw...how did it make you feel? What did it do to you? I mean, you won't sleep right, and you will think about it. That is unavoidable, it's already subconsciously set in.

Now...realize that what you experience, isn't just you. It's most of the rest of the un-initiated world as well. They are weak. After it clicks...the images become nothing more than a weapon against the weak ie; shills that are women...LGBT, kikes, niggers, and young-fags.

The question they need to ask themselves is, is it worth it? Dealing with all of this... Are they strong enough? And if the day comes where they are...then we already won. In that amount of time, they've absorbed a vast amount of redpills...and have become us. Im watching it happen with the shills...right now.

And do me a favor, make sure you have sage typed in the options field...you bumped the thread.

Military are mostly conservative and conservatives don't believe women have rights. [spoiler]not saying they're wrong[/spoiler]

Just a flesh wound, walk it off son.

Im on it

could you imagine what it would feel like to put that on over your own head...

Well, I don't care if you post or save this stuff man, and if its for a red pill, cool. But, it won't keep me up I've seen it first hand. As far as bumping and mods I've been banned for sageing shit in the past, really the system is broke. I've decided to fucking stand and fight any shit thread I find, unless its cp then I report.

Good morning user hope you have a nice day.

that's a real man

:3

GI Chola is hot

Care to share some of those statistics with us then?

What makes you think I haven't?

>But, it won't keep me up I've seen it first hand
Thanks for doing what you do, Im guessing LEO or higher. And good, it means you are mentally stronger than most. You 'should' be, or you wouldn't be fit for the job.
>As far as bumping and mods I've been banned for sageing shit in the past
There is '1 MOD' who has a problem with posting 'sage' in the text field. 'Sage's' technically aren't supposed to be announced when you are doing it. But making sure others are taught how to properly to it, or for the right reasons isn't. Just don't go around like a retard typing sage in the text field when saging. Good morning to you, and I hope you have a good day as well.

>implying they are abusive just to their spouse
They can go to places where there is no hair to police.

>They can go to places where there is no hair to police
t. angry mudslime bacha bazzi faggot

Yea the one time I got the sage ban I announced it in my post. It's going to be a good day user, I can feel it.

Also, I kinda of like arguing with dumb fucking shills. IDK why, but if we are gonna have shill threads might as well fight them. But, I will give sageing another shot, because of you.

This is one of my better pepes.

Your not the only one user

Not as if any service member from other branches are smarter than the average marine, but marines are generally dumber. Also, to get to live off base and out of the barracks, they often marry the first woman they come across, the "dependapotamus". Often strippers, who take their money, and fuck other men during deployments.
MARINE: Muscles Are Required, Intelligence Not Essential.