Israel moves to expel African asylum seekers

CNN BTFO ISRAEL

youtube.com/watch?v=qS5Tyg7V5-Y

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/jewish-arab-fertility-rates-in-israel-on-par-for-first-time/
middleeastmonitor.com/20180131-poll-majority-of-israelis-back-deportation-of-african-migrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its about time. They can go to europe.

No way shlomo #openborders4israel

We're not dumb as you. We'll keep this country majority jewish.

WTF I LIKE CNN NOW
OPEN BORDER FOR ISRAEL

Smfh.

IS Cnn /our/ news network

Looks like you are already fucked. Should have stolen land farther from Africa you dumb kikes

Good. They should remove the niggers.

What if Israel ends up liking the Alt-Right for being so racist?

How we are fucked you idiot. We have highest birth rate in OECD Countries. Were doing just fine unlike you faggots going to be a minority in you own country.

"Jewish, Arab fertility rates in Israel on par for first time"
timesofisrael.com/jewish-arab-fertility-rates-in-israel-on-par-for-first-time/

Fucking based!
They sure BTFO'd those Jews by not accepting migrants

haha, this is gold. pure GOLD. we got to make this work to our advantage somehow.

Your time will come, kike

You're fucked because you've pushed lefty degeneracy for so long, your own people are asking to take niggers in.

What the fuck are you talking about. Most isrealis cant wait to get them out.
As i said, We're not dumbfucks as you.

"Poll: Majority of Israelis back deportation of African migrants"
middleeastmonitor.com/20180131-poll-majority-of-israelis-back-deportation-of-african-migrants/

>What if Israel ends up liking the Alt-Right for being so racist?
In typical Jew fashion Jews in Israel do exactly by the Jews outside of Israel claim "white supremacist/nationalist" can only dream of doing.

Trump can speak of only slowing the flood of 3rd worlders into the US and everyone on the left label him literally Hitler. Jews in Israel tell black African to get out or go to jail and begin to actually enforce the plan and 99% of the world is silent on the issue.

Israel does the things everyone else gets blamed for wanting to do.

>Ethnostate for me, not you goy

It just seems like everyone is going to Europe except me.

>that one slag that IMMEDIATLEY goes "OY VEY, my grandparents where in the holocaust. Isreal is for jews only!"

they need other first world countries to turn to shit, so non-zionist jews are either punished, or eventually move to israel

i truly hope you get shat on by the U.N. you fucking kikes with your uppity moral high ground.
this is only a taste of whats to come. open your borders. its fine goy, you will love the new foods.

get fucked kikes

the eternal mutt strikes again

If you got to the point when you labeled as Hitler for wanting your people to remain the majority in their own country then you are seriously fucked.
The diffrence between Isreal and USA is that in here people are ashamed to say that they are left wing.

The thing is, the United States is a massively unethical and corrupt machine of toxic industry, it's only generative force keeping it moving is economic slave labor of the under classes.
It doesn't matter if we have a majority non white population, they're our fucking slaves and they're being poisoned by pesticides and GMOs. Their birth rates are higher now, give it a little time, their kids will be criminals too.
All the flouride in the water, vitamin deficiency, plastic exposure, the vegan diets etc.
All of it is getting pushed onto the poor, id est. non-whites mostly.
Eventually, whites will abandon this place, leaving niggers and spics in charge of it. Imagine how proud they'll be, imagine how impossible it would be for them to realize how fucked the continent is, how depleted the soil, how empty the mines, how decrepit the infrastructure, how poisoned the water and crop lands...
Whites sit on all the wealth, and right now, whites are the ones fighting to create "Greater Israel". Who do you think is going to occupy those new lands? Do you really think Israel's borders are staying around the fertile crescent forever?
Put the pieces together you stupid Jew.
You're going to be surrounded by a bunch of crazy American Christians

Let me guess, The place they went to ask these questions were liberal arts colleges right?

(( ))

do zionist jews want all the lefty jews to move to israel?

MEDS SUPERIOR RACE ( spanish fags don t count ) we ARE THE ONLY ONE ABOVE 50%

Israel needs to become more diverse. If the cultural and ethnic makeup of Israel matched the surrounding region, there'd be no conflict in Palestine.

>African population will explode from 1.5 billion now to 4 billion in 2100
>thinking your tiny country can stop all those Africans from arriving

You're fucked. Atleast in Europe, the migrants have to cross the Mediterranean first.

At this stage, jews could literally perform ethnic cleansing and GOP kikes and Trump himself would applaud.

Fuck no. Let USA keep them.

Im sorry but Im pretty sure Italy's whiteness died once Gaddafi got pwned in Libya.
Compliments of France and NATO.

>Johnny GOYtom

Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard.

OY VEY

Keep your fucking eyes open Jew.

Your day is coming kike

#OPENBORDERS4ISRAEL!! Don't be so heartless, think of the children!

(((CNN))) should radio silence on this case, why the fuck did (((they))) even report this? Selfjewing?

Congratulations Jews! Your own people are drinking the cool aid. Now what? Make a super Israel? Start a war? Beg for help? Or maybe just join the rest of us?

First, help us with the greater israel project. then we'll talk about what we'll do with the place.

help Isreal.

hahahahahhahahaha
nope
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Why does the journalist not ask him "why didn't you claim asylum in Uganda?"

>i place my foot here, I'm here
>muh holohoax
is there anything the kikes will not lie about?

We paid for everything, you kikes are broke and helpless without us.
We'll get to do what we want you dumb idiot.
You're literally cannon fodder for WW3.
Iran is attacking you soon.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the money that USA gives to Israel as security aid is allowed to be spent only on USA made military equipment. So, all the money comes back to USA when Israel buys military equipment from USA companies like Lockheed Martin etc...
In this way USA is increasing its spending on military production which in turn provides many jobs to USA workers. It infuses the relevant companies with more money, which they can spend on research and thus ensure USA military superiority. So, it's not a total waste of money from USA point of view.
Another reason for providing the aid is strategical.
Middle East is rich in oil, and thus USA seeks influence in this region, just to be able to influence the oil prices.
USA doesn't do favors to nobody you dumb faggot.

i have a bottle of Southern Comfort stored just for that occasion. also that will be the day i will reconnect my tv.

You literally just admitted that we're jewing you into creating our future homeland.

Come on over for all i care. It will be nice to have American neighbors than savage camel fuckers.

Lol nice, post the modified one though

CNN is run by lefty jews, not zionist jews

You're 50 percent Arab.

At this point, I can’t even tell if you are a right-wing Jew or a left-wing Jew.

We could really accomplish a lot you know, hating niggers and muslims together, with our bombs and shit lmfao

I'm sorry but there is no fucking way this is correct. Fake news to the max, and I bet you retards believe it.

no you....because i don't have it

This poll show 84% of trump supporters dont care about this issue. It really doesn't make sense.

Its too bad the kikes shut this down faster than I can spam like from my 9000 proxy accounts.

pls goyim take them , they want gibs but which we dont do but you love doing .