When will you realize that these are the only two options that don't result in hell on earth?

Our society is headed for ruin. If we don't come up with new forms of meaning that unify and inspire us, we will arrive there very shortly.

Religion won't work, and hasn't for a hundred and fifty years. Re-imagining of religious symbology, and discovering archetypes and myths won't work - even if we DO in some sense carry them around in our DNA. Race won't work. It worked in the 1940's, but we're past that now. We know too much. Family will not work. There are no longer enough pragmatic benefits to reproduction.

These things, even though they have value and truth in them, are NOT enough. Nowhere near.

Our only hope left is that Aliens come down and either: a) give us the biggest redpill there is; or b) zap our brains back 3000 years. In other words, we need something NEW, or, we have to be made retarded. Those are the options.

Actually, if aliens DO come down, I hope they move all of us high IQ people to a different earth like planet.

this place sucks.

Lmao. So sad. Looking for something so save you.

To*

so**

>Lmao. So sad. Looking for something so save you.

At this point, they would probably just try to save themselves from our insanity.

Racial lines work for America. So seeing as how thats an option.

>Religion wont work
For us, but others who will replace or convert us.
Smaller sects and crisiscults might still spring up in harsh times and be guidance for western subcultures. Lifeboats of questionable qualitiy departing from a sinking ship.

>Race wont work
Tribes will always work in some regard.
You just lost yours and oldworld peoples might end up competing against another on your soil.
Ethnogenesis might happen in the far future, being a minority could be conductive for that process.

>Family wont work
Fool. People with good familie values will reproduce and secure themselves independently. Espeacially those who handle family business will become the freest people in a state where the singlechilds from patchwork families end up utterly dependent on a state that has no truly sustainable concept for the next 50 years.
If you think having brothers helping you out is a good thing you are just sad.

>Muh Ayys
Grow brain and balls or end up a slave when you have grown old.

If whites derived enough meaning from their race, the race war would have already started. It hasn't. So, they don't.

Meaning you are left behind?

Food for thought, Dieter

>Meaning you are left behind?

No.

oh wait, are you referring to that one picture where the aliens are talking to the black people saying "We've searched through oceans of realities to find you, my lords!"

Or are you referring to how the AI the US government uses to find it's smart people "Switches" them with morons?

found it.

The goal is to make us all retarded by mass breeding with the lowest IQ races.

I've made several memes about this subject matter....

let me see if I can find them all....

okay, this is the last one, I think...

IT's difficult for a mind control grid to keep control, when everyone is intelligent.

OP if you write a book I will buy it

The world has gone to shit, I am happy to sit back and watch it burn.

The last few offered spiritual advice, and we've been doing formal "business" with the two before all of them for the past 80 years. I assure you that the apparent chaos is intentional.

The world would be fine if the jews were not meddling in world affairs. That's the real solution here. Global jewish awareness

Have you guys ever considered the possibility that it's evil?

That's Future Shock talk m8. It's common enough to snap out of, though. They've been saying the same thing for thousands of years. Life is hard, yes, but that's the game. If it was easy we'd go into despair at the futility of it all. Welcome to being a man, m8. There are are great rewards, though.

the only option is to hold society together long enough to radically modify humans or to ensure something else better succeeds us. by any memes necessary. gas the kikes, niggers, chinks, poos, seppos, europeans basically anything that isn't white australian. Maybe we should just nuke the fuck out of the northen hemisphere and hope the nuclear winter holocausts you