Sup Forums, if your mother had a child with someone other than your father...

Sup Forums, if your mother had a child with someone other than your father, would you consider that child to be your sibling?

Hed be literally your mother's son. So you would be a cuckold.

Would God still count as my father?

No.
But if my father had a child by a woman other than my mother I would consider that my sibling.
tl;dr women aren't worth anything

That makes them your half sibling, so only somewhat.

you are your mother's son you fucking idiot

>eternal cuck
fucking matriarchy

no

My parents each had a son from a previous marriage, so I have two half brothers. For whatever reason, I consider the one from my mother to be my brother and the one from my father to be a fucking stranger, I literally never speak to him.

Congratulations to your parents, none of their kids are actually siblings. I would literally never marry or procreate with someone who has ever had a child before

Cuz you share the same love for the same woman, that is oedipian and you probably deeply wanna threesome with your mom and brother.

She does and I do.

This, and ofc if you get in arguments with them it's going to be either shit defending your mom or saying your dad was better than your half-sibling's dad.

Which never happens with true genetic siblings with the same mother and father.

When they met, they both had a son and they were the same age, both 15. Then they had my sister. Then they had me.

My sister and I are siblings, we consider our half brother from our mother to be our brother, and the half brother from our father isn't even a half brother, he's just some guy.

Cuck.

My sister feels the same way, does she want to fuck my mother, too?

yep

I would kidnap the father and the child, behead the father in front of the child, then flay the child's chest open and rip out his heart. Then film it all and threated the rest of the family with a similar gruesome death.

she did, and no i don't

Very likely, you're now up for a foursome :) add your father-in-law and you got a fifthsome, enjoy!

Depends, if the half sibling was white I would consider them a brother, if not well I would disown my mother and the sibling.