Why are you against any wealth redistribution really?

Why is it okay for you to need to rot away at the workplace just to maintain any meaningful security for you and your family, when there is abundance of automated solutions and resources to provide you with that security for free.
Why is okay to expect you to choose from the few existing marketable career paths, that you have absolutely no interest in and see no meaning in, then pursue said career and constantly compete with people who are actually interested in it and find meaning in it when it absolutely not necessary?
Why is it okay for you to wagecuck for 20 years so your kid could go to college, while there are people who will get the same amount of money in a week and spend it on a painting or a car?
Why is it okay for you to slave for 40 years so you could 'enjoy the next 10' and then try to stay 'alive' by any means availeable for the next 10, while there are people who get to enjoy all 60 and consequently extend their life by another 20?
Why is it okay, that power addicts get to freely harm the society and preserve their power at any cost when all the other harmful addictions have to be treated away ASAP?
Why is it okay to allow said addicts to further only the science and technology that enable mass manipulation, exploitation, pacification and alienation, while the science and technology that would actually raise the overall standard of living for the majority are underfunded or straight up opposed?

>why am I against wealth redistribution?
Because I'm not poor.

>free
Stopped reading there.

Because they're already wasted their time working.they have rich parents. They're unable to relate or care about other humans man's, out of arrogant pesudo-sociopathy. They suffer so we must too, etc.

I don't agree with stealing.

We aren't equal, and if someone makes a successful business, that's theirs.

majority wants aren't collective needs. wealth redistribution is parasite farming. it only leads to multiplying dead weight becoming increasingly upset that they're unable to hold strangers responsible for their survival.

there is no 'we'

STOP ADVOCATING THE REMOVAL INCENTIVES FOR SELF-DETERMINATION AND PRODUCTIVITY YOU IMBECILE

Fucking share blue, no one buys your bulshit. Go fuck yourself.

Why am I against wealth redistribution? Because the only faggot who want wealth redistributed are the ones with nothing to redistribute!

Do you ever wonder if these retards mindlessly repeating this “wealth redistribution” mantra realize they are essentially Nazis wanting to strip Jews of their wealth?

Because retarded it takes away the opportunity to be filthy rich.

Without the goal, the opportunity. Why bother existing.

Faggot commie

Why is it okay to take something that I rightfully earned or inherited? In America, we have the freedom of opportunity. If I want to squander that by smoking weed and working at mcdonald's, that's my choice. If I want to get into debt by getting my degree in gender dance theory, I can. If I want to get my MD and become a neurosurgeon, that is what I can do. I am not limited to being one thing; I have the same opportunities as the next person, no matter my age, race, gender or upbringing.
When the government tries to limit its people, it can only do so with malicious intent. When the government sits back and allows people to flourish, you are going to get income disparity, simply because some people do not want to succeed as much as others.

Clearly OP is a faggot teenage communist who doesn't want to work a single hour in his life

This. The only niggers that want wealth redistribution are the faggots that refuse to get up off of daddy's dick and get a job.

Why is it okay that you expect people to grow your food, build your house, harness ressources to produce electricity then give it to you and connect your house to internet while ypu give them nothing in return

government promotes inequality rather than prevent or fight it. why?
> puts in place regulations that benefit existing power structures i.e. companies and makes it hard for potential competitors
> taxes suck the middle class dry while capital and the richest people are totally mobile and just leave countries like Sweden

While you are right about many things you miss one. After spending great effort to be twice as good as the affirmative action candidates I did become an MD and spent 6 years in Neurosurgery Residency only to get fuck in the last year after having been stabbed in the back at each step in favor of females, blacks, and Jews. So in this regard you are wrong. We are already there and have been for some time.

Redistribution only works on the assumption that everyone is equal
Not all people are equal
Not everyone deserves to live

It's not merely a battle between the rich and the poor because there're rich that don't deserve what they have and poor who instead deserve more, but you don't fix this redistributing everything, you do it by unhearting the immoralities of undeserving along with what has been built with them and by offering true opportunities that select and reward the ones willing and capable of seizing them.

communism is the death of progress.

If I was rich I wouldn't want to give my money to gib dats

Why do you use the swastika as your flag, when you're clearly disagreeing with Hitler? I'm guessing you haven't even read Mein Kampf.

Nothing in the world is FREE
The more control you put in the hands of a few, the worst it is for the rest. Period.

worse*

According to your chart the person in t10th became 50 times richer and the person in first only became 7 times richer.

>Why are you against any wealth redistribution really?
Because it's wrong to steal from people.