We have an utter fucking moron leading the most important and powerful country on Earth and all you guys can do is post...

We have an utter fucking moron leading the most important and powerful country on Earth and all you guys can do is post stupid memes

I fucking hate you all and I hope all conservatives die out soon

Fuck you you fucking retards honestly FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try harder please.

let's ask some iliterate vietnamese rice farmers if they too think you are powerful

Row row row your boat gently down the stream
merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a meme.

Q predicted this

>stupid memes
They are clearly smarter than you, friendo.

Are you being serious? Which episode was this referenced

This is stereotypical behavior honestly I cannot believe humanity has descended into this

I just don't have the words, am I overreacting? I don't think I am

What are you talking about, Hillary lost, we don’t have to worry about her any more. Then country is finally back on track.

Sad bait.

Yes the blue wave needs your help now gaynon. Sell all your assets now and give to the DNC.

foxnews.com/politics/2018

Newsflash moron, Hillary didn't win.

Hi leddit! Kill yourself

Q predicted your over reaction.

This is the gayest thing ive read all day. Try harder fag

Is that a fucking kike star the meme magic is making? Get rid of that shit faggot.

You must be a shill or commie from leftypol who fails to have any influence on us.

>being liberal
honestly, are there worse retardations or types of mental illnesses than that?

>utter moron
>not wanting to turn the USA into Mexico 2.0

>all you guys can do is post stupid memes
Wrong. We can trigger faggots like you too
kek

Q predicted this exact post

Does it sicken you even more that we want you dead and your loved ones raped? That's how muslims, jews, niggers, and spics see us pal, better wake up to the music before it's too late.

oh no we shouldve elected the dying literal psychopathic witch instead

They stole their symbol from a merkaba you retard. That symbol is more ancient than the kikes. Read a book and lurk more dumbass, it's time to use their own weapons against them.

>Sup Forums
>Calling everyone conservative

BTFO larper

but it isnt. lol, youre a crackhead scared wyboi

well fuck you to buddy. but i have to ask where did you find that picture? it is fucking awesome.

oh and its the dems that whoreship demons

last question can you point out any flaw in pic related for me. cuz this is the world we live in over here...thanks to your God Obama

>and all you guys can do is post stupid memes

That's antimemetic. Antimemetism will not be tolerated on Sup Forums!

Canada is hardly a powerful country. Yet

>We have an utter fucking moron leading the most important and powerful country on Earth and all you guys can do is post stupid memes
Seems like an adequate trade off to me

I dunno OP, Xhi is okay for a chink

>fucking retards
What else did you expect to find here?

>utter fucking moron
No, honey, the nigger was out over a year ago. A straight white man is in charge now.
SAGE

2000 sledgehammers flying at the speed of sound directly to your head be upon you man

>the most important and powerful country on Earth

Hillary lost fuck face.