Rin is CUTE!

>you look at her butt
>Rin looks back at you

What is she thinking?

Fuck off peado fag

Stop looking at my ass, you fucking lolicon. Probably.

what are some similar anime/manga to kodomo? im asking for a friend

Kill yourself mentally ill pedophile.

>thinks that teenage Rin is a child
>thinks children have dat ass
What are you, faggots?

Fuck off

fuck off babydick

>pedophile calling anyone babydick

kek

>"ouch time!"

>why am I still 4"10 even though I'm almost 20 years old

>see this
wat do?

Anal.

This fucking thread.
>retarded fag who's obsessed with that horrible picture of Rin still calling one of the worst ass in anime history, that even a 3D six year olds outperform "DAT ASS"
>moralfag kids who came from one of the suddenly oh-so-prominent battle shounen crapa threads are using pedo as an insult unironically
Just kill me.

>horrible picture of Rin
Confirmed for having no taste. OP pic is probably one of the sexiest depictions of Rin Watashiya has ever drawn.

Well, assuming you don't like lolis, that might be true for you.
But lolicons find that fucking disgusting for a reason.

Why? Because she has buds for boobs? :^)

>:^)
Good show, cancer.
The real answer is because that's not a loli, and disgusting even for a teen.

You still fail to explain why it's disgusting. How the fuck am I supposed to know what you find disgusting?

Also, you say it's disgusting even for a teen. Time to explain yourself, lolifag.

What is there to explain, cancer?
It just looks bad, I don't believe a single person ever found that attractive but you. Seriously, no definition of an ass at all, and the right cheek looks as if someone just popped a huge balloon.

>It just looks bad
Great explanation mate. Really makes me understand what you mean.

>no definition
There's clear definition, you can see how her as curves

>right cheek looks like a popped balloon
Oh, I see. You don't think it's big enough? I should've known. Are you black, by any chance?

>You don't think it's big enough
It's not about being big or not, you would understand if you had any aesthetic sense, which you clearly don't.

You suck at explaining. I'm not a mind reader.

Nobody is gonna baby you here, faggot.
That Rin is horrible, old looking, has long torso and yet no ass to back anything up. It's no coincidence it gets called ugly by people, so maybe you want to stop wanking to it and instead develop some taste, whether for loli or adult women is up to you, but that Rin is horrible as either.

Her ass is flabby as fuck. Completely disgusting

Still wished she won.

BOIN~BOIN!

I hope one day that someone goes through your phone or laptop and sees this shit. Make sure you neck yourself properly that day.

Fucking this, these scum need to go to the dark web with the rest of their kind.

First time on Sup Forums?

There are a lot of Japanese women that height, it isn't that unusual.