Why are the youth in this country so lazy?

Why are the youth in this country so lazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/weather/
aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/archives/parsons/vegetables/coldtoler.html
channel4.com/programmes/my-millionaire-migrant-boss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be experienced cabbage picker
>be better than some british college students

Why are you so lazy in your thread ideas bitanon ?

>HEY LOOK AT ALL THESE LAZY BRITISH GOYUYY

>don't forget we need all of these important migrants

they literally picked the worst people they could find on purpose to push their migration is required agenda.

Wait so is the asian "Eastern European" or the "Briton"? Either way this bitch isn't either.

>youngsters
read: females

not to mention they're like:
>automation is going to take all jobs we need universal income
>we need migrants to do all of those jobs that we are going to let machines do in 5 years

>10 times slower
I'm sorry, but that's pathetic. And if you read the article, most of them were complaining and whining within 1 hour.

It was also made by the BBC. no more needs to be said. they are anti-british and pro-globalisation.

Because a high functioning brain consumes a lot of energy. So the muscles get a lot less.
Therefore bright people are not always the fittest, and fit people are not always the brightest.
Let each perform to his own specialized abilities.

What a load of nonsense.
You're dumb.

>a bunch of city folk (implying Janners have seen any grass that isn't Plymouth Hoe - Britons will understand)
>complete novices
>probably the first time they've ever done manual labour
>academic (read: didn't learn a trade)

Jesus, they set this up to shit on Britons and laud migrants as much as they could.

>pick middle class spoil females to do manual labour job
>act surprised when the moan and complain non stop and are generally shit
These women would be fucking useless at any job, hence why they always end up working in an office or in hr
If you asked me to do this job I’d be just as good as the Eastern Euro’s. I’ve spent most my life doing manual labour harder than picking fucking vegetables. These tv shows are such engineered bullshit I never watch, i don’t watch any television.

This only confirms my first hand experience with young people in the majority.

the greeks disproved this, you weak moron.

Your response was just as shit as his argument

Can confirm, unexperienced city lads from here would fare more or less the same.

I'm still waiting for someone to actually respond to me, because if this obvious asian passes for either we're all fucked. I guess everyone can be anything as long as their passport says so.

find whiny western princes and princesses and have them work any fucking job and you'll get whining in 15 minutes

Your post didn’t make any sense what’s your question

I think it's just low-res image + squinting/smiling girl

you forgot to add at the end of your post
>t. brainlet

Smarter people are: Taller, Better looking, healthier, live longer, better BMI, more successful.
1000 years of smarter successful males getting the best females.

Don't listen, they're fucking you with slavniggers like they do us with Mexicans

Sadly race no longer equals nationality, this is especially true in your case however.

If there's vegetables still growing, how fucking cold can it be?

inexperienced anyone would fare the same.

not to mention they don't even pay living wages. the only reason they want eastern euro migrants to do it is so the greedy bosses of these picking companies can pay them substandard wages, obviously the eastern euros are just happy to be making more than they would at home. that doesn't work, that's undercutting the British peoples out of work. If they paid a decent wage there would be plenty of British people willing to do it. you're not going to spend 8 hours a day in a fucking field to walk home with barely enough money to buy food let alone shelter and bills. these eastern euros generally live together in rented accommodation, like 10 to a house or something ridiculous and are happy living in a slum. of course this is passed off as "British youth of today" "not willing to make sacrifices".

the BBC and the left will do anything to try and keep the globalisation plans afloat. they want to make migrants seem useful.

Slavs and other eastern Europeans are the people keeping this country above 80% white at this point. If we didn't take them in, the government would let in more muslims and niggers no doubt about it. The governments obsession with immigration won't just stop.

I made plenty sense.

No man, that's quite clearly an asian woman. Squinting/low res is not changing the shape of your eyes regardless.

Quite true. However, I'm of Northern European descent so I should know all too well the games they play on this front - as you all should.

bbc.co.uk/weather/

It's been the coldest winter we have had in many years.

because we keep importing people who do the tougher jobs for us which means our younger generations dont have to do them and it makes them lazy and soft.

it's not a sustainable way to build a nation

>I'm still waiting for someone to actually respond to me
Have a (you) if that shuts you up

>t. polenigger diaspora
go help your own people back home, slavshit

I haven't read the story so I may be missing something but if there is cabbage growing fine then it can't be anywhere near freezing.

It's a fact. If the the eastern Euros weren't coming here, the government would be bringing more niggers and muslims to fill the demand.

The program was probably filmed last summer.

or in Autumn

lol it's t-shirt weather

kys beta cuck soyboy

because they were raised by shit people. they have cherry picked a bunch of lazy cunts to suit their propaganda that we need poles to pick apples, ergo brexit will kill britain.
they have found lazy fat useless people that we have all seen in school and around our towns.
think back to when you were in school, could you find a couple of people in your year who you would choose if you were making a (((documentary))) about how immigrants work harder than native brits?

In general, a frost (31-33 degrees F.) will kill beans, cantaloupe, corn, cucumbers, eggplant, okra, peas, pepper, potatoes, sweet potatoes, squash, tomatoes, and watermelon.

Colder temperatures (26-31 degrees F.) may burn foliage but will not kill broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, chard, lettuce, mustard, onion, radish, and turnip.

The real cold weather champs are beets, Brussels sprouts, carrots, collards, kale, parsley, and spinach.

aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/archives/parsons/vegetables/coldtoler.html

its on Ch4

And they are still complaining about cold? Wew lad. I guess I just can't relate since I go ice fishing for fun.

Theyre not, its regular channel 4 shite, there are lumpenproles in every country mate and it isnt an unrecoverable situation.

They've essentially taken 4 middles class pretentious youths and compared them to working class eastern europeans, where as had you compared them with working class Britons IE the bricklayers and sparkies it would be the same.

We did these menial jobs for 3000 years, what makes you think because a polish man has been here doing it for 14 he is irreplaceable?

the asian is british obviously, maybe if u didnt fell for the slavs r asian meme u wouldnt sound like an idiot now

> these eastern euros generally live together in rented accommodation, like 10 to a house or something ridiculous and are happy living in a slum.
Except they're not happy. They're merely "content" because they come from shitholes which are even worse.

Meaning this amounts to modern day slavery and the libcucks unwittingly support it because their political overlords play them like a fiddle; they're convinced to support the abuse of a foreign peoples and the simultaneous neglect of their own long term well-being in exchange for an obnoxious profit for the elites, all the while congratulating themselves on their purported social virtues.
Just put a TV celeb in front of these useful idiots to tell them how they can best benefit them and they'll gladly comply even to a criminal extent so long as the request was sufficiently sugarcoated in praise and false heroics.
These are literal children, which is why they're so easy to manipulate and the more allusions to entertainment media and cult films/series to back it up, the better.
I'm not sure which is worse; that Orwell was right, or that as it turns out Huxley was too.

Good info bongbro, cheers.

>Smarter people are: Taller, Better looking, healthier, live longer, better BMI, more successful.
t. has never been to top 10 university.

This is what kills me the most about immigration politics.

People are already losing their jobs across the board to automation and rising wages being unsustainable to employers, yet "filling jobs" is the only excuse (((they))) have to push mass immigration. The only reason most people still have jobs is because automation is "impractically expensive", but rising wages will inevitably counteract that. Hell it's already basically done that. Half the grocers I've been to already have a stack or two of automated checkouts where they could have fit 6-8 more registers, with only a single person watching over them and troubleshooting.

Then I realized... (((They))) are just rushing to do as much damage as possible before automation destroys any reason for immigration. That's why they are trying so hard to push for human-floods into homogeneous countries. For now they are using "Muh empty jobs in 20 years" (despite unemployment alone covering that with surplus...?) But once that's gone, what are they going to say?
>"We want to destroy your culture so import some dindus and jihadis".

Shits over and governments will be militarizing their borders to keep their gib-systems from imploding via leeches.

Where do you think the term "whinging pom" comes from

well it says in the article

Inside Out South West will air on BBC1 in the South-West region tonight at 7.30pm.

anyway, channel 4 are just as bad, did you not see the interview with jordan peterson?

Australia?

She isn't British either you fucking retard. That's the point I'm making you room temperature IQ meme flag.

This is yet more proof we need to stay in the EU

We can bring more Africans instead.

>be amerimutt
>call somebody a nigger

my mistake mate. i didn't read the article (lol), i thought it was referring to this
channel4.com/programmes/my-millionaire-migrant-boss
which is essentially the same program on ch4. a 2 pronged attack. i guess we can expect itv and c5 to make their own versions too

This.

>cherrypick a load of pampered women who actually think about makeup when working in a muddy field and have never worked a day in their life before this
>get them doing hard manual labour
>record results
>falsely apply this to the rest of the population

if shes not british shes a student from asia, u fat cunt

Good, you compared white Brits and white Eastern Europeans.

Now compare black people.

There are plenty of farms and orchards here who try their best to avoid hiring illegal Mexicans and only hire Americans, but it doesn't matter how much they pay them or how many benefits they offer, they all quit by the end of the season and they're forced to go back to using Mexicans.

Oh now she's a student is she? I thought she was British according to you? Which is you actual cunt? Make up your mind you absolute faggot.

Load of shite conjealed to push agendas.
I work in construction. Last week we need to sort out a load of trenches for inspection to have it passed for concreteing. We had a group of 5 Romanians down there and for 2 days they did minimal effort and failed inspection twice. A pair of bong lads the next day came down and sorted the trenches in 3 hours and passed the inspection.
Channel 4 can go fuck themselves for pushing this.

No.
This is jsut like people justifying illegal labor form Mexico in the USA.
They say natives wont do the work. And its true... and they shouldn't.
The pay is way too low. They can only get workers to do the job to begin with cause they are illegal and will take low pay for REALLY hard work.
This doesnt mean Americans are lazy or wont do the job period.
It means in comparison to others jobs its not worth the pay. Its relative.
Loads of studies have been done on this, and why people commit crime in comparison to relative wealth not world wealth.

I.E. if you are "rich" by global standards (even homeless are in the western world) you still commit more crime if PROPORTIONATELY TO THOSE AROUND YOU you are poor.

Thats why people from abroad "work harder" its cause they are not used to the new country's standard of living or they are illegal.

>>get them doing hard manual labour
If you think picking up fucking cabbage is hard manual labor you are retarded and probably one of those limp faggots who complained about the cold.

hahaha u r retarded as fuck holy shit

not to mention we are legally required to sit in School until we are 16, but usually stay until we are 18, rather than work. Poles are working from when they are 14.

Probably. Anything to paint British citizens in a bad light and big up migrants.

I would like to pick cabbages to see how i stack up against these females and eastern europeans
t. 33 year old NEET

>159307864
No u

>academic youth picks veggies 10times slower than an experienced farmer
fify

There are worse things, but it still is. Bending down and picking cabbage all day is back breaking.

IN the USA most kids start part time work at 14

So kneel down for the cabbages

she is quintessentially british, you utter faggot

Universal income is just asking for full on 100% inflation

And crawl around the field, aye?

it would be considered hard manual labour to a woman who has never done anything of that sort before because they are entitled spoiled little brats that were chosen on purpose to partake in a show to try and paint the picture that British people are worthless and migrants are a necessity.

maybe in Slovenia where you have to scratch around on the ground looking for corn kernels to fill your stomach like human chickens this doesn't sound very challenging.

These jobs will be gone soon.
We'll have the lower class, uneducated, native population who can only do manual labour, eastern europeans who can only do manual labour, muslim refugee rocket scientists who sadly don't speak the local language and can only do manual labour, and soon we'll have robots who can do the manual labour for a fraction of the cost of any human.
Guess who will be out of a job soon. Hint: It's like 50% of the population.

>Implying if these were the two last men on Earth you wouldn't prefer to hang out with the guy on the left as an awkwardly oversized buff who can slim down to a normal shape than with the absolute freak of nature on the right who can't so much as change his disgusting sweater for the rest of his life.

Bit cold for cabbages, like 6 months either direction.

Clearly you don't know what hard labor actually is if you think picking up a plant constitutes it. This is literally kid tier work at a farm.

Sure thing Muhammad

I work in "La vendimia" because french faggots are too pussy for work in the camp.

>IN the USA most kids start part time work at 14
In what part of the US? Nobody i knew growing up had a job

Bending over to pull up cabbages from the soil for 8 hours a day will fuck up your back.

No, stand up, walk to the next few cabbages, and kneel again

>slavs make better slaves
news at ten

>unironic videogame stat distribution logic
>gratuitous videogame meme image

This board is for 18+ moron.

KURWA
OBLAST
T-I-G-E-R

>not to mention they don't even pay living wages. the only reason they want eastern euro migrants to do it is so the greedy bosses of these picking companies can pay them substandard wages

T. collegetard who never owned a company

it's almost as if it's a ploy to get more migrants into the country, abolish their jobs and hope they assimilate. now that would be a crazy idea.. right?

Amerimutt in my own mutthole. Better than a slavnigger bringing his niggery slavness outside of his containment hole

>a bunch of middle class city boys are much worse at picking cabbages than Eastern Europeans who do whatever they must in order to get a better live than they had back home

huh, it's almost as if this experiment was made to convince people of the ''the immigrants are just doing the jobs the native population doesn't want to'' meme.

t. has never been in the top 10% of a top 10 university

... To be fair Kansas... Round the Dodge City area...
Now that I think of it it may not me nationwide, id imagine kids in the city doing this would be hard.

life*

Sitting in a chair in an office for 8 hours a day will fuck up your back, it doesn't constitute hard labor for fucks sake.

If prices need to be raised at supermarkets to account for the increase in providing a decent wage to British citizens then so be it, those will be the prices that the vegetables SHOULD have cost in the first place, not employing a bunch of cheap euros to drive down the cost as much as possible.

and if you did you research you'd see that the bosses of these companies generally are exploitative, they are the ones making big money on the back of undercutting british people out of jobs. I hazard a guess to say that prices wouldn't have to change that much on the level of the supermarkets if people weren't so greedy trying to make as much profit as possible. there is a different between trying to make as much profit as possible and making enough profit and also providing your workers with optimal pay and conditions. it comes down to whether you are a piece of shit or not pretty much.

believe it or not you can run a company for profit and not exploit people to make as much profit as possible.

> that doesn't work, that's undercutting the British peoples out of work. If they paid a decent wage there would be plenty of British people willing to do it

I am amazed that there are who never leave the house yet talk out of their asses.

Okay, we pay the workers more.
That means to have a profit we need to up the prices on our vegetables. And we NEED to have profit because just barely covering your expenses means you cannot run a business in case something unexpected happens. You have to have some capital you can move around not just in assets.
- Oh wait we cannot do that because the company that refines the stuff we sell only offers us so and so much money.
Okay, so we just talk with the farmers union and other farmers to collectively up the prices.
- Oh wait now braindead consumers like you have started bitching why the prices for veggies in supermarkets are suddenly so expensive.
- Oh wait suddenly the company that refines our veggies started to import veggies from east yurop because they are so much cheaper there and we cant be competitive.
- Oh wait the guberment had to step in subsidize shit to artificially keep the prizes of veggies down and know you brain-dead fucktard are bitching because the guberment had to up the taxed, cut the expenses from somewhere else it was needed because the farmers are getting uppity again those entitled fucks.

I just hope you live in one of the bigger cities and that one of our mandatory culturally enriched englishmen called ahmed stabs you to fucking death because that is the only think blithering fucking mongoloids like you deserve.

>comparing sitting in a chair for 8 hours and bending over and over again in a field