>This Week @State 2/2/18
youtu.be/4XlHrlXfjHw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RVeHxUVkW4w
youtube.com/watch?v=oPT7yu4WMU0&list=LLPdJkk0VcWWiIQ1I6UFmV_w&index=4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guðríður_Símonardóttir
weeklystandard.com/inside-a-public-school-social-justice-factory/article/2011402
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

>“Well first of all, I’m running for Congress not the chancellor of Germany, all right?” Jones said. “To me, the Holocaust is what I said it is: It’s an international extortion racket.”

>Jones did not immediately respond to interview requests Sunday afternoon. It’s unclear how he arrived at the opinion that the Holocaust, a systematic genocide in which an estimated 6 million Jews were killed by the Nazi regime, was a sham.

Fucking DEFEND THIS

You can get next

McWoooo

Any happenings?

Does anyone else feel legitimately sad for Soyboys? What suffering must it be like to live that life.

This Title I (not under Title VII) part of the memo is the actual bombshell.

Title I meant: Carter Page, everyone Carter Page has ever called, texted, emailed, met in person
Title I meant: Everyone's contacts who were emailed/phone/texted by Carter Page, their families, friends and coworkers
Title I meant: And everyone's associates of those who were incidental contacts of contacts of possible contacts of Carter Page

It literally means all of Trump Tower, top to bottom, every single person on the Trump Campaign and every single person ever to be associated with Donald J Trump past present and future.

Fuck you Rod Rosenstein. Fuck you very much.

>Christcucks

Even the UN admits that the 6 million number is a gross over exaggeration. Defend the press using fake numbers

Didn't this guy call in to Cantwell's show?

They're traitors and vapid empty cunts so not really
It's almost like they're not even real people, just cardboard cutouts

Kinda. Eagles fans and nogs are romping around Philadelphia.

Whats going on in this pic?

don't post this disgusting shit ever again

yep, who do you think all those 100s of unmaskings were for?

Its her pussy. He gets to groom it, but not fuck it.

2nd pic

>mfw i just found out i'm part spaniardnigger
Is it time to just end it /ptg/?

wtf is wrong with sandniggers?

??????

Yes get the fuck out of my country

Poll day. Wonder what poll will drag Trump's approval rating down this week. Can't let Trump's approval skyrocket too much.

Go away, Varg.

Thats what I thought but it seemed so bizarre I discarded it as impossible

im going to guess, he didnt actually say this, but it will be used to force him out of the election

Unsure

Literally only did his job. The fact 4 different judges saw it proper too means that they truly believed Page was Russian agent in 2016.

S-Shut up chang

>The fact 4 different judges saw it proper too means that they truly believed Page was Russian agent in 2016.
or the feds judge shopped until they got the one they liked

He shopped the same bullshit to 3 different judges in the DC district and then had to go outside the DC courts to get the last renewal because he was peddling the same crap each time with zero to show for it

Its time for public executions

Who /ordering pizza/ to watch /our rockstar/ start his first show of the week?

Want to see nudes Desu!
Please?

You should kill yourself for posting it twice you little attention whore.

>ordering pizza at 4am
Fucking gypsies.

The judge also believed the dossier and the yahoo article were from different sources

Thats becausr FISA court judges rotate, Trumpanzee.

What did Kek mean by this?

I formatted it wrong, fuck you nigger

Looks like a fun ride desu
youtu.be/RVeHxUVkW4w

Never noticed Carly's bust before

Looks like a rip in his sleeve?

That final ride...fug

>that 5:50

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

But he wasn't. So how do you explain that? That they went and spied on that many Americans and they didn't find one foreign agent.

how can russiapublicans ever recover?

And it wasn't even worth posting even once.

*trebuchet's you from the park*

I don't want to ride that, I just want to watch other people do so.

Sometimes people arent guilty and it takes investigation to find out!

Why don't you add something to the conversation then nigger? it's not like it's a serious thread

N-no...

>it's not like it's a serious thread

Well not with garbage like that it won't be. It just creates a vicious cycle of zero effort and bad posts.

What do you fucking expect? Is awooposting any better to you?

Where my Philly awoos at??

Just deceased liberal journalist Nicholas von Hoffman, long-time critic of Joe McCarthy, later concluded he was "closer to the truth [about communist infiltration] than those who ridiculed him....he may have exaggerated scope of problem but not by much."

Regret.jpg

> awooposting
I heard the word

>what are timezones alex

climbing streetlight and electric poles despite the crisco grease and hydraulic fluid

cite your sources, fingol

And then after you spy on Page and everyone he ever talked to and find no crimes you cry about sources and methods when people expose your yahoo news stratagem

Here we go..

It's at least a big more creative. People are always creating new incarnations of Momiji and sharing them.

jews worldwide need to come to terms with the reality that the holocaust numbers aren't believable anymore but they can still protect it's historic truths by using it as a crutch

the history books are going to be rewritten at some point and it's not gonna be kind to them

Stop right there commie scum!

google.com/search?source=hp&ei=cS94WpCnBsil8QW64o-gDA&q=Just deceased liberal journalist Nicholas von Hoffman, long-time critic of Joe McCarthy, later concluded he was "closer to the truth [about communist infiltration] than those who ridiculed him....he may have exaggerated scope of problem but not by much." &oq=Just deceased liberal journalist Nicholas von Hoffman, long-time critic of Joe McCarthy, later concluded he was "closer to the truth [about communist infiltration] than those who ridiculed him....he may have exaggerated scope of problem but not by much."

I agree! That is why we must investigate Hillary and her campaign staff, to make sure they are not guilty. :^)

>aintclickinonthatshitnigga.jpg

How the fuck are the vast majority of people that are just saving and posting them being creative?

This guy would have been a total anti-Drumpf faggot and you know it

Axios reports Nunes may release up to 4 more memos on abuses
"There are several areas of concern where fed agencies tried to influence election. Some suggest coordination with Hillary \operatives, [Sydney] Blumenthal and [Cody] Shearer, to back up the false narrative."

Check my ID officer

And you couldn't just send a link to the twitter because......?

Huma is a muslim spy it said so on brietbart. Guess that means we can get a FISA now

50/50 on that one

Stolen from another thread but worth watching
>it's a fucking meme gun but I don't care
youtube.com/watch?v=oPT7yu4WMU0&list=LLPdJkk0VcWWiIQ1I6UFmV_w&index=4

>Far more U.S. teens than previously thought are transgender or identify themselves using other nontraditional gender terms, with many rejecting the idea that girl and boy are the only options, new research suggests.

>The study looked at students in ninth and 11th grade and estimated that nearly 3 percent are transgender or gender nonconforming, meaning they don't always self-identify as the sex they were assigned at birth.

Trump’s America

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guðríður_Símonardóttir

first in the ovens

How the fuck are New Zealand Island niggers human?

Hillary has.been.investigated for a decade and nothing illegal has been found and each time shes.been.vindicated. deflect more trumpants

Then you wouldnt feel stupid for not googling it yourself scrublord

How the fuck does McCain submit a bill when he's been gone from the Senate for 6 weeks?

Isn't he suppose to be bedridden? How is somehow who can't even vote on anything due to his illness somehow able to shit out a shitty bill in the hospital?

The timing is pretty suspect.

>Hillary has.been.investigated for a decade and nothing illegal has been found and each time
Bill Priestap upvoted this post

>How the fuck does McCain submit a bill when he's been gone from the Senate for 6 weeks?
staffers

>Minnesota
literally just read this

weeklystandard.com/inside-a-public-school-social-justice-factory/article/2011402

>widen definition
>wonder why there is more of them

bring back bullying

t. daquan esquavarez

Nevermind! Move along!

Thats just how mavericks role

President Shithole thinks the Nunes Memo vindicates him.

He also thinks Fox News is real, Putin is a nice guy, his wife actually loves him, the public respects him and the Easter Bunny is real.

More examples of his mental incapacity.

What about Podesta or Huma, huh?
Oh! If only they would write an article that they were smoking pot during the campaign, I am sure that would work!

I now feel like the incanation of a brainlet, thank fort the eye-opening experince