Should we kill all military welfare queens on the day of the rope?

Should we kill all military welfare queens on the day of the rope?

>beardy feminist
HOLY fucking cringe

Navy is probably the most cucked branch of the military

Also volunteer/benefit based military was a mistake. Now our military is full of niggers and women and fags doing it for gibs.

A system that cares for veterans is simply required to maintain a long-term functional army, deal with it.

>go to military
>say you got scared
>live the rest of your life on PTSD disability checks
Military are niggers

What's Israel's welfare queen situation looking like?

The real problem is the religious Jews who skip army, skip school, don't work and demand welfare per child. Those "people" are why I at least understand where nazis are coming from, no joke. Other than that it's fine.

this is actually a good point

>other than the country's going to hell it's fine

yes.

shut up, proxyfag pretending to be jewie jewstein

Well, yeah, but that's kind of a constant feel in Israel. I'm sure everything will be fine. You're excited for the war btw? Soon
Oh boy oh man, how I wish that you were correct and that I was right now in Moscow, enjoying the record snowfall, instead of this sterile desert.

>NAVY
>veteran

kek

Fucking fat disgrace.

Based secular Jew. I salute you (not in the Hitler sense).

Well said.
KNEETs?
>War
Which one?
>Sterile desert
Yeah, the Levant looks like a sucky place to live.
Seconded.

We're gonna be fighting hezbollah soon (like, *really* soon) and rumors say that hammas will join in, so two fronts. And the Levant is not necessary shit but goddamn do I need my below zero temps at least once a year.
Ayy thanks bro

ultraorthodox are the niggers of jews

How did this fat fuck get in and I get rejected?

he probably wasn't fat when he enlisted

>Hezbollah and Hamas
I expect that will go poorly for the Kebabs. Any idea how concerned your (((leaders))) are?
I hope you and yours come through unscathed, by the way.

all
niggers
jews
spics
feminists
soyboys
fatties
cucks

will hang on dotr

I think that we're ready. It's been a long time coming, it's obvious that hezbollah were preparing for war, while Gaza is basically collapsing so politically they have to start one. We also have a casus belli with the Iranian involvement in the Golan, and America is pressuring both of the organizations hard lately. So it's almost an optimal solution, I'm not too worried and it's gonna be fun seeing Tel Aviv panicked.
>I hope you and yours come through unscathed, by the way.
Thanks mate, I'm sure everything is going to be fine.

Good luck

he's flipping off the camera....

Nah, just this one.

Most combat troops ive met were pretty redpilled. Especially marines. Also pretty traditional. I cant speak for non combat servicemembers

Old generations, maybe, new ones not so much.The 1st San Marco Regiment is basically Cuck Seals now.

>muh U.S. Navy veteran

bet he spent his entire military career sweeping the deck. hate all these "veterans" who spend 1 year in the military doing jack shit and act like they protected us from some big bad boogeymen

Seems like all the left-wing vets are usually navy fags that behave like crybabies.

yeah I knew this cunt that crapped on about all the shit he saw when he was in Afghanistan. then I found out he never even left the base he just drove forklifts that was it. he did basic and then went into logistics and never fired a gun after that

living in a desert who would want to go to afgan

>I cant speak for non combat servicemembers
I was a Army medic that did a tour in Trashghanistan. You will find that the veterans that left the wire are more likely to be redpilled, whereas those that merely stayed on the base and did fuck all tend to do shit like the guy in the OP. I think they are just compensating for having not been in the shit.

Also
>us navy vet
>should be used to being on his knees