MILO

Whatever happened to this guy?
Remember back in 2014-2016 Sup Forums was obsessed with him?
What’s he up to nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7FtjtF4gM0
youtube.com/watch?v=_biqk-lqsXQ
youtu.be/d4kLvlar8YU
youtu.be/RqfmchL3gB0
youtu.be/OqCxWk-xMA4
youtu.be/anUyzZzz4Q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He defended Pederastry so everyone had to drop him.

Sucking Bannon's dick.

Book tour is over

He’ll be back when he’s ready to start selling a new one

He moved to canada and started a website called the deplorables basket news network which is hiring now.

He survived the mainstream media crusade against him last year and wrote a best selling book.

He's doing alright for himself.

He was shut down after Berkley riotted because he said fat people should eat less and exercise more, and nobody sided with the rioters. He still does his thing, and still has a large following, it's more that he's persona non grata in the cosy world of youtube talking heads these days. The old clip of him talking about the subjective nature of the AoC is prefaced with him agreeing with the current AoC but you wouldn't know that from the attack pieces.

He was never popular on Sup Forums for obvious reasons. I think we enjoyed the extraordinary chaos that followed in his wake, though.

>What’s he up to nowadays?
probably sucking a nigger's cock
hopefully getting GRIDS and some other STDS

He's fucking children on a regular and cashing in shekels from Tel Avivs asshole.

He has a podcast on youtube and presumably other platforms. It's not interesting.

CIA niggers ran a smear campaign on him through the "Reagan Battalion" and released it to Bezos-owned Vox where they took some rogan podcast and cut it up so where it sounds like he endorses pedophilia.

After that, the Mercers/Bannon decided to pull the plug on his ass and without being astroturfed into existence he vanished into irrelevance.

>He was never popular on Sup Forums for obvious reasons
IIRC there was a fucking sticky for that impromptu speech he gave in Orlando after the July 2016 gay club massacre.
Sup Forums used to like him because his contradictory nature (gay fascist) “triggered the libs”

He may be a racemixing kike faggot, but he's OUR racemixing kike faggot

Also, I think he's funny

His Australian tour was a huge success.

He's now hosting an irrelevant radio show.

>Sweden up to date with child fucking news

Damn, I always discounted the milo bring a pedo theory but this a source worth listening to

The way our baby boomers conservatives latched onto him was pathetic.

The last i heard he was touring in Australia and made memorable stunts like destroying a clueless muslim cunt and some tv hosts. See videos below:
youtube.com/watch?v=O7FtjtF4gM0
youtube.com/watch?v=_biqk-lqsXQ

A comment surfaced in which he had said some allegedly controversial things about sex with minors. It really wasn't that bad, but he was forced to leave Breitbart news. After that, his career went downhill. Now he's mostly just on Youtube and doing speech and book tours.

He's searching for relevance.

The niche he occupied has dried up significantly following the election. He "blew open the fire doors" as he likes to say but now that they are open and the president of the united states is a literal shitposter the people's attention has shifted towards more people who offer more constructive analysis and debate rather than just provocation.

Ohhh.. and he was invited to Hungary to do the opening speech on a V4 event about Europe's future, but our libshit media went batshit crazy with his pedo stuff and it was cancelled sadly

I went to his talk in Melbourne, it was pretty good but he seems to be sacrificing substance for comedy a lot more than the Dangerous Faggot tour. It was pretty cool to see an Antifa sperg out live in person after watching so many on streams.

Now he's doing a paywalled podcast which I don't want to fork over the shekels for.

Here's some Aussie tour highlight videos:
youtu.be/d4kLvlar8YU
youtu.be/RqfmchL3gB0

He dieded of AIDS (arse injected death sentence) brought on by niggerdick up the chocolate balloon knot.

AIDS

I never understood why anyone would even bother listening to crude faggot kike. I'm glad he's mostly out of the public eye, hopefully he cops a bullet soon.

Sage.

I found it funny how Milo was not even subtlety implying to Bolt that he was merely nurturing the next generation of cuckservatives and bringing them into the political fold, and that Bolt could perhaps just hold his nose as Milo's methods are extremely effective even if they are distasteful to him.

For the record, I'm not a Milo fan at all and find him disingenuous at best and a subversive, money grabbing opportunist at worst.

I loved him and still love him. I feel like we owe him a debt of gratitude for being the first movement conservative journalist to give us a platform at a time when our enemies were running circles around us and controlling the narrative, which rose our power level a whole bunch.

He has a paywalled call-in show now.

Honestly I can't see him being interesting for an hour every day/week, he needs a co host at least.

Milo is a pedo just because he is british. Your royal family, celebrities even regular Joe Schmo, everyone in britain fuck kids.

Yeah, he's /ourguy/ for all the happenings he has created in the very least. The problem with his new daily show is that he isn't in conflict with any body, everyone watching/calling is a paying fan so there isn't that chance of an antifa deathsquad storming in that made watching the Dangerous Fag streams so hype and there's no media propagandist for him to BTFO. He needs to play to his strength and get back to causing mass triggerings.

yea, he's no Chris Cantwell

Hes running a daily show thats been airing free on youtube for the past month before it goes sub only on his website. It wasnt half bad from what I watched. He had some interesting people on.

He was banned from Twitter so he went into irrelevancy
Also this

no. but i remember when he wouldnt stop making threads here in that time frame. same thing with laura southern and other jews. there was a time when they wouldnt shut up about themself and now is the tribulation period when all their whoring means they have made friends who want to do butt stuff to them but their new friends havent actually met them but they are sure they will hit it off. its a sure thing chloroform guarantees success

>Bolt
Who?

This bloke:
youtu.be/OqCxWk-xMA4

Here he is punching one with some antifa terrorists:
youtu.be/anUyzZzz4Q0

checked

racemixing doesn't count for faggots

I noticed that. He's charging $60 a year for access to his show. He's obviously not looking to grow his audience.

He'd still be relevant if he was still on twitter

Well he is a dick sucking faggot who people liked until he did a interview where he said he liked being molested. Not sure what happened after that, he fell out of the cycle

He went back on what he said and apologized for it. That was his death sentence.

You have to always be on the offensive. If you don't stop to defend yourself from an attack, no one will think it's legitimate. He was constantly on the offensive until the MSM started calling him a pedophile. Then he backed up and said he didn't really believe it and that he was just joking and trying to make light of his sexual abuse and he offered a teary eyed apology. He should have just said "We fags do things differently, darling" and he'd have been fine.

Good news is he is no longer pushing the Overton window (having stayed largely the same). Not sure what role he has left to play.

Twitter banned him and he fell off

Stop feeding kike threads

Get in here

>was obsessed with him
If you mean calling him a degenerate faggot as "obsessed", sure.

This. As long as he doesn't start touching kiddies I don't care if he gives himself AIDS.

/thread.

He married a nigger and started being anti-trump anti-nationalist

he makes shitty youtube videos now talking about "fatties" and other extremely cringe shit

I can't keep up with this guy since his Twitter got banned and I don't want politics in my youtube feed

But overall he's done fucking great for himself and he's done more to culturally shift the West than any crying faggot on Sup Forums

I dunno; he seems to have got way more inane and repetitive of late; struck me as fairly intelligent a while ago, now he's mostly just a clown.

This is not a politics thread
SAGE
Self-promoting internet whore
REPORT AND HIDE THIS SLIDE SPAM
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS