Sup Sup Forums can we get a thread on how almost all women dating or married to military men almost always cheat on...

Sup Sup Forums can we get a thread on how almost all women dating or married to military men almost always cheat on them and as to why they do so

Great
Amateur
Content

Thank you for your sacrifice

Why? Because when you're in the military, you're much more likely to be targeted by bitches just looking for a free ride. I'd say that the random guy might have about a 50% chance of running into that, whereas a guy in the military has about a 90% chance. This is mainly because of the family benefits most armies give. This, and in the US military, barracks life tends to be miserable, so people get married just to move out.

Without supervision, they act as children do: carelessly and emotionally.

Well my grand grand father was engineer and nazi war prisoner. And he worked in tank factory and he had some freedom there and he meet 2 german woman and in 4 years he was war prisoner he menage to make 4 kids to those woman which husbands were killed in russia. Now i have 4 brothers and 5 sisters in germany.

Gr8 b8 m8, 8/8.

Its actually pretty sad. This has a high expectancy of happening. Reason behind it?
>They think you might die
>No patience
>Degenerate society ,which endorses degenerate ways of thinking and acting
>Your globalist masters think its funny how cucked your gonna get.
>You think its not happening, but it is. -Denial.

Jody is always lurking, ready to snatch up your wimminfolks the moment your back is turned.

Reality is that military men have pseudo-traditional lifestyles and marry or pregnate their new found partner before they're sent to a post.

That and what's mentioned in the thread, either money or they're seeking the hot aspect of a servicemen and just rotate to another one. A good wife will support your decision to become a soldier but will never go after you for being one.

You have got to back up your claims with evidence. I think it happens a lot too, but spurious claims weaken all of us. Show me the fucking stats.

Because the military men at some point in their marriage are viewed as heroes. The wives become jealous. So as a revenge, they cheat on them.

Women have this self-image that they are better than their husbands. When that self-image is shattered by reality, for example the husband becomes a hero or becomes a flawless successful millionaire that is respected by everyone, the woman gets jealous. How dare he become better than me?

So she tries to ruin his reputation, exposes to everyone his flaws. If she can't find a flaw, then she will simply exact her revenge by cheating, spending his money, or in extreme cases, drain his bank account, divorce him, get custody of the kids, get the house, and she will not stop until the husband becomes homeless.

Serves him right for being a hero and making her look bad.

JESUS WALKS WITH ME

because they can
next slide thread
sage

chad

NOPE .
They are literally just dumb animals that have zero control over their monthly biological imperative. Hormones kick in , eggs dropping like the Easter Bunny, bate with a vengeance , first pheromone that walks by is getting some. Actions are drastically magnified by alcohol.
I'm being serious too. I used to work as Telephone/internet/satellite tech , making house calls, 95% of the females desperately attention starved and hormones up. Actually follow you around like kittens. Crazy crazy shit used to happen.

>Women have this self-image that they are better than their husbands.
mindblown
thank you chinkaman

that must be how this guy fathered thousands as a mailman
the stories are true oO
milkman, mailman
and over here, shitskin delivery guys i'll assume

>Crazy crazy shit used to happen.
greentexts?

The men cuck themselves to serve bankers... against their own interests. Having their wives fuck other men is the least of their concerns, and I'm sure some even encourage it.
Just as they believe they fight for "freedom," their wives likewise delude themselves to society's detriment.

As sad as it is, it's mostly true. Same with sailors.

this
women know what's what, where the power balance lies and that the husbands are cucks in the game
as on top of that they're not even present at home... no need to keep up the appearances
that means women always fucked around, they're just encouraged to brag about it nowadays

the solution? unfortunately you must be present in her life to put up a decent chance of not being cheated on... so make sure you enjoy her company at least.

Yea becuase all that degenerate mk doesn't do a single thing.
>Alcohol is degenerate

Sorry. On the road phone fag this week

>HEY POL HERES A NON-FACT I PULLED OUT MY DICK, BUT WHY IS IT TRUE THO??
>DISCUSS

this

Military officer here

Sure, spouses cheat on their husbands on deployments but at the same time those same husbands cheat on their wives whenever they can.

When my unit went to train another it was total fucking degeneracy. Stories about two (black) guys I knew that had very pregnant wives back home but were constantly sleeping with random girls from around where we doing training. One of them used his fucking paternity leave to fly back to fuck his girlfriend while his wife had no money and had just had a child.

This shit isn’t a one way street of muh women doing me wrong. Those are the most egregious examples, but I know of a shit ton of married guys that cheat on their wives.

Because women are whores

dont you dare i thought you americucks were not dumb

if they are dumb enough to join the military, they are dumb enough to get married

if they are dumb enough to join the military, they are easy prey for sluts

Because being a cuckold is what ordained for anyone who enlists to die for Israel

> black

I wish it was just them. Though I do look at some of the guys wives and I have to admit I can’t blame them.

My mum met my dad when they were 19 while my dad served as an engineer/diver in the navy.
They moved in together when they were 19 and my dad did deployments 6 months at a time until he left when he was 26.
My mum stayed with him the whole time even though he cheated on her left right and centre.
Same story with my uncle, and his mrs stayed with him and also never cheated on him because she would have been scared of what he would do to her if she did cheat on him.
I'm not saying chicks don't cheat on blokes when they are away i'm sure it happens all the time, just trying to give you guys hope.

>wanting to serve your country is dumb
wew lad

/nsg/ Made just for (you)

Get in here goyim