Golden Kamuy

What a cute family.

Also what the hell we've got Bonnie & Clyde expies in this thing now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/guNG01zzsdk?t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Golden Kamui makes me happy, but it needs more bear rape.

And receive, you shall.

I just caught up with this a few days ago. Are the translations up to date with the raws? It's a monthly series, right?

Raw's to 123, Scanlations 102. Lately Scanlation ran out of digital, have to swap to cleaned scans. The last 3 chapters has been quick, like a chapter per 2-3 days

No, it's weekly series from fucking Young Jump, which doesn't have digital version, so the group decided to use the garbage magazine scans. They did a good job before that. Fuck them, a month wait is nothing.

>Also what the hell we've got Bonnie & Clyde expies in this thing now.
Golden Kamui is a jidaigeki, which is literally a japanese western.

What have you done.

Okay, thank you.

It's a month wait to then once again be twenty chapters behind...we'll always be like 30+ chapters behind if we wait for digital

Based on the fact they've re-released some chapters simply because they found out the name of a word, I would not at all be surprised if when the volumes come out, they update the chapters they've already done, the reason they are going fast now is because they want to be up-to-date and current every week, not because there'd be a gap before they can do another chapter

So is the reason the arc after the current one is obnoxiously gay even by this series' standards because we have actual women in the plot for now?

Anyone else still worried after seeing who was Judas?

Yep, it even has one or two sex scenes with a woman, so the gay factor had to increase to keep all that straight sex at bay.

>Fuck them, a month wait is nothing.
Fuck you, faggots who pride themselves in good looking scans in favor of stalling projects are cancer, you want good looking stuff? Buy the manga, simple as that; being as close to the RAWs as possible is always the best choice. We are 27 chapters behind for fuck sake.

The guy was suspicious even before that cover page honestly. He has fun chemistry with the rest of the gang though so yeah it's a bit of bummer, should be interesting when it finally comes out though.

So, where's the dump?

What's so gay about it?

He might be talking about the recent RAW chapters, tons of bara bait shots of Sugimoto and all the manly men showing their hairy chests and toned butt cheeks on the hot springs.

No one is stopping you from yourself.

Why

>obnoxiously gay
Jesus Christ, how the fuck have you read this series for this long if you think its humor is obnoxious? You know you can stop reading something if you don't like it, right?

No

I agree that guy is a colossal faggot but I would just like to add that the scans they use for their magazine chapters are actually far better than the actual magazine itself anyway. I own some issues of Young Jump and the paper is not anything like these finished chapters, it's like the raws normally look (like the attached pic).

Also, it's a huge disadvantage to be months behind because if you have any interest in the series, a chapter like 102 can be boring now because all it serves to do is introduce two new characters when we already know what happens to them. Being so far behind means you can't get hyped for anything.

You are a complete retard, the ebooks tend to come out an entire month after the physical volume does, so it would be at least a two month wait

It needs reverse bear rape
youtu.be/guNG01zzsdk?t=7s