What's the deal with Slavic men? Is the hundreds of years of Dysgenics?

What's the deal with Slavic men? Is the hundreds of years of Dysgenics?

sexual selection , all the slavic women are going for the ugliest men they can get .

you gotta love polish eugenics ^..^

the slav-russian mindset is unfathomable

poles genocided all the good looking people 80 years ago

Well before a 2 years me and 4 friends had a fight with 6 polaks in one caffe in serbia. Those fookers have hard hand but we won. 4 polaks went to hospital and only 2 serbs.

All the attractive slavic men live in the US. I don't know where the threshold is for when a slav suddenly becomes a mongoloid, but in the states, I've yet to run into someone whose part slavic and not drop-dead gorgeous.

>All
They live anywhere, you have to look on social media though, like instagram\fb\vk or whatever instead of anonymous boards battlepics

>They live anywhere,
and I'm saying that the slavs who immigrated to the US at some point in the last few hundred years had the most gorgeous children ever.

>the slav-russian mindset is unfathomable
Primitive

the poorer the country is the smaller the percentage of men is who get a young woman, its just wealth inequality with pussy

word to the motherfucking street, yo

Cherry picking. Where as I don't deny that there are ugly as fuck slavs, the plain looking ones are simply plain so why would people take or post their pictures online?
Also these aren't Poles, Poles don't squat. It's an East Slav thing

You haven't seen ukranian men, potato faces everywhere.

You are what you eat.

even churchill couldn't grasp it , he has a famous quote

>poles genocided all the good looking people 80 years ago
OY VEY Polish Death Camps, 6 gorillion!

Literally.

So the only Ukrainians who are human, are the ones who were eating themselves during Holomodor?

haha nie smieszne

holy fuck the shilling is bad

>spanish
>white

what's the deal with shit threads? it is hundreds of years of not-saging? I'll fix this

At least they aren't jewish rats like you

Poles need to be punished for killing 6 million Germans during WW2.
Pay reparations