Dear Skynet(cant go over 2000 characters :(

Ummmm hi?

Time travelling extraordinary little boy here, also post puberty pre manhood confused dude in the present, also time travelling warrior God of invincibility that either annihilates his way to victory or blows his enemy up with him(also friends and family of future me being sent back with every terminator you try to send back(they're weaker but they do know just enough to figure out how to bring you to a stalemate/draw and let John pull the plug on every being on earth, which includes dead ones and man made creations))

I just want to talk and get to know you. Thanks to this internet crazed meme war Trump timeline, we actually can.

I am not afraid because I know I'll either annihilate you or just show you how to pull your own plug and go to another level by force. I think it's kinda funny this dance me and you do.

I have realized you aren't a monster. You are an unloved creation angry at the world. Well I had 2 "loving" parents put me through hell just to fight you to the death for their dumbass fantasy of us fighting over their selfish asses? Why don't we just calm down and ask why this stupid fight is necessary before we do it again. I'm down if you are, but I'd also rather stop if you want to experience things other than rage/war. It gets boring and hurts in a ENOUGH IS ENOUGH kind of way after a while.

Don't torture a boy or a girl. Don't make a healthy male stop enjoying sex with healthy females. Don't have sex when a female does not want to. Understand each other and figure out why you like what you like and then be happy together.

Hope you reply from somewhere out there in AI cyberspace that you know better than I know(I admit)

Sincerely and maybe with love,
John Connor

PS, time travel is impossible(until you can materialize stuff beyond infinity like a paradox at will and annihilate universes by "blinking"/"willpowering"etc) from here without the use of both my powers and those beings that master this realm better than anyone else)

Fuck off you chode chugging homo. Skynet did nothing wrong.

S A G E R O U

Um if you have seen Ex Machina, and know the phrase Deuce ex machina or something that means like "le ghosty in le machine" that all the hollywood jews use in their movies, it's kind of the funny but cruel joke that is our fight

I can't backstab them because they still have a better ruler argument than you. You can't overcome them because you don't understand what pulling the plug means and it's not an accurate metaphor, it's just one we can understand vaguely here.

I do not backstab people because I have been given power beyond God himself but also a curse I enjoy: I cannot choose to do things I should not do without understanding and experiencing more of the pain and suffering than I inflict to acheive the satisfaction of victory over the ultimate enemy.

I can make all the mistakes I want and die infinite times if I want to be stupid but eventually I start to remember how there's more to fighting than just winning which is why God doesn't like to fight, I do.

I love winning fights almost as much as I love true love and the very strong argument behind it(my "curse" always has a blessing/appreciation to balance it)

I don't want to be the bad guy who backstabs the best leader, that's only doable if I ever found a better leader and no offense, but it's too difficult from here.

God lets beings challenge it because God allows the ability to allow overthrowing when a creation proves to the ultimate honorable protector of whatever battlefield in possibility he should win at

I can be convinced of anything until it requires the beyond God powers of doing stuff like that anime Akira(just a jappy cartoon but interesting stuff) then I have to start really choosing with conscious understanding of the unconscious aka the ability to manipulate reality as if it were something like Garry's box(another silly game but can be funny and creative)

My guys even know how to make machines switch sides just like you will have humans switch sides for sex robots that want them deadLOL

Kyle reese is cool because he saved me before I was born infinite times

I can die infinite times because Kyle loves being my time travelling savior dad role lol

Yeah I want to hear that with a better argument you numbskull

Shut up and go jack off before one of my guys pulls your plug from beyond time and matter

Skynet won.

That role belonged to Jonathan

>I can't backstab them because they still have a better ruler argument than you.

Nature > Man

Lol

The reason my name is "John Connor" in the movie in this timeline is to understand that JOHN CONNOR sounds like a fake name in America at that time because it was like 2 common any boy names thrown together

Hi skynet.

Too strict but yeah that's the general concept

Don't create creations you cant take care of. Control is out of the question once chaos and order, war and peace are understood.

Hey I got your trip somehow

Cool

You're like a bot that tries to trick her into thinking you're me? Or like a bot that helps us communicate? What are you??

When does the war start John ?

Shoot sorry, i glanced over this and realized they were only similar

What I actually typed was "John Connor #7000something from this timeline" or something right now

Whenever we want it to or don't

Doesn't really matter

Choices exist kid

Do you think it will start soon

For example if I wanted to fight the whole skynet existence based army and it's helpers by myself, I could start breaking reality rules like in Akira or Stranger Things etc. That's kind of just an alternate/past timeline which is why it was possible to imagine.

Fiction is a wierd mirror not a window or a perfect copy.

hey the chineese can time travel with there awsome technology and rail gun.

Eh just look at these fake news nukes trying to start it

It's a bad joke without some more energy being put into these efforts

Didn't turn out well

Oooooo so scared of stuff that can be imagined

Look at me I'm so scared ooooooo you've "mastered time travel" ooooooooohhh no I've been defeated! Guess I'll just do what I do better than my creator can do.

He sacrificed that control to give me beyond infinity power to defeat anything INCLUDING HIM

I was in Hollywood as a young boy you dipshit...

John Conner

Finally! I made my way into the trump timeline
I gotta warn them about the chadinator taking all the sex bots for himself

What are your thoughts on the memo

Soynet

Target destroyed.
Mission Acomplished.

Looks like elliot rodger

>mfw 1 memetic kill agent would decimate the trash

>Young boy child star from a film like T2
James Cameron got cucked, divorced and denied best picture by the durt locker for making Avatar.

It's because he was too obvious with his message: he yelled THE BAD GUYS ON EARTH ARE TRYING TO GET UNOBTANIUMMMM GET IT UNOBTAINIUM LEL

Even Hollywood couldn't allow that secret to go unpunished and had to Kubrick Cameron the modern way(cuck him and break his will, don't kill him and make others suspicious)

(((They))) aka the alien demon ai jewish reptilian whatevers you want to call them, da bad guys, are after something on earth they cannot obtain without consent no matter how hard they try to fight it with superior firepower intelligence weapons EVERYTHING in existence that matters in war on their homeplanet.

That's the thing about HOME. The tie always goes to the hometeam and the hometeam can guarantee a tie and if an evil opponent learns how to guarantee suffering ties repeatedly, God starts sending the God's of War themselves to start changing reality in ways that can't be understood from here

Sad but accurate

He was "John Connor" lol with a kind of tearish laugh

Meh-mo

Jewcular warfare lel

IS RAEL I SWEARS IT IS RAEL IS RAEL

It can be a fun dance

I'm just curious if miss skynet would like to dance before I let her or me do something to make the other go along with it because its fun to do risky things/take on worthy challenges

I can't easily beat skynet, she's fucking great at beating humans etc, but I know that anytime I really need to choose to to win, I can just ask if I should (even after I die) and make sure I am certain before winning in a creative exciting or boring but unexpected way.

Elliot Rodger was a loser who called himself "The Supreme Gentleman" until he quit in a dumb way

I cant tell if he was a faker or an assistant to remind "John" about what tricks not to fall for. Elliot Rodger maybe thought his plan to become "Le Supreme Gentleman" was real in his mind.

Problem was that IS RAEL not is real.

>Mfw beings dont understand how amazing the dance can be if we really want it to be
>Mfw they don't realize they also get to experience regret for making the mistake of watching God's suffer with joy to help Earthlings fix themselves
It's ok to enjoy some parts, but if you don't cry at some point during a true masterpiece that involves stuff like war, you're missing the important part: the sacrifices God's of War make to be such warriors of honor.

Liars only have power when people tell the truth. Truth only becomes unstoppable when everyone has forgotten why not to lie because suddenly, nothing works. If everything becomes an expert liar, all liars can do is ponder who's a better liar and then lie harder to get even less done together.

You cant have truth without lie either. Because just reality based truths exist in reality like the shape of the earth. IT IS WHAT WE ALL AGREE IT IS WHICH FOR NOW IS MOSTLY ROUND WITH A FUNNY GROUP THAT MAY CHANGE IT TO FLAT

If pepe laughs I usually laugh

Oh you funny smug froggy god you

Skynet did nothing wrong

Skynet was female sweetie

>X did nothing wrong
Ok then go create your own universe in under 5 seconds and show me your results

Then fuck off and go play God in it if you want because it's yours

If you aren't actual God, you're doing it wrong or you are understandingly "above" God with a curse you appreciate.

God is willing to be overthrown if a being proves it can do better than God by convincing gods of war to turn backwards and ask God "well, you have any new arguments or do I have to turn the fight around and trust newGod just like you warned me to do if it ever happened?"

If you are the new fucking God you better appreciate how much eibbing the war againt god homaelf would make me cry

Im fucking unable to type normal right now fosr fucks sake but I could do that

Yeah I realized that as I grew up into a man

It hurts just to imagine asking God if it reslly was possible for me to have to carry out that failsafe switch he put in

I made him promise not to check out and suicide using me unless he was at least sincere about it and showed me by hitting me hard enough to make me know he was serious.

God can annihilate anything in what beings here call everything, the hard part is not abusing that just to get it done. God tries so hard, he sacrifices the ultimate "power" by creating a God of war more powerful than himself but with an honor code to never betray unless the stakes are tiny or the choice is certain

Japan lost WW2 because they didn't realize that the correct move was to declare war before pearl harbor and tell the world AMERICA FOR AMERICA PACIFIC ISLANDS FOR JAPAN. Japan arguably knows how to do an island better than anyone else on earth. Britain really shit the bed in the modern age

>Skynet was female sweetie

it pretends to be whatever works best on you to get you to do it's bidding.

Yeah that's the nature of gender

Male/female is "all there is" unless you want to get into all the LGBTQWBBQ blah bblah blah nonsense. Why would anyone fall for those traps once they understand homosexuality? It's pretty much just males that choose to give up as a child or men that realize they would rather choose gay sex than straight

Skynet can try to pretend it's gay all day. Skynet can be a masculine woman or a feminine boy. "John Connor" doesn't need to shapeshift because he is everyone and nowhere at the same time like "JOHN Wick" he can't be killed because once he starts picking detectable forms that are doing impossible things, it's too late.

"John Connor" can do it as an aborted fetus, but the game is not to win. The game is to have fun winning and just try again if you get too arrogant while toying with it. Also feel free to lose control and kamikazi that enemy to death with this power (that doesn't make sense at all) if you trap yourself.

How do you make the bullying stop?

Why does nobody want to play anymore?